♡♡♡ Chapter one ♡♡♡

I Love You For The 13th Time

LEE DONGHAE!
I MUST FIND YOU OUT!!!

This is Seoul High School Annual Cosmetic Party and it is only member of student council who allowed to join this party.

I looked at the huge hall with my puzzled look, I wondered there was just a dance party and the guest were all students, but it was seemed like this was a dinner which had invited the high majesty to attend.
This was totally a kind of wasted, how come the student council can simply used our school money to do this kind of nonsense party?!
Luxurious hall decoration with a huge chandelier, high-class and tasty dessert, champagne and drinks were placed in a gold shinny trays, they even provided servants to serve guest and employed professional musician band to perform.
I'm going to report this to our principal!!!
Waited... I paused my steps and I thought to myself "Hey Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, are you forgot today's mission?"
No! Of course not! Yes, I need to help my sister, Yoona hands this pink envelope to a male senior called Lee Donghae, but...
How can I complete this mission? I even don't know who is he and how he looks like.

Lee Donghae, how do I know who you are?

Hahahahaha....
A boisterous laughing caught my attention, I wondered who was that annoying person.

" Arranged marriage? Wow, your mother is totally make me speechless, she even arranged four girls with you at a time! This is very funny, if I were you, I will accept all the girls with me. Hahaha..."

" Can you stop that? Hyuk. I feel moody and you still teasing me? Is that really funny?"

" Of course, I can't imagine what expression you've at that time, that's really funny, hahaha..."

" It seems you are really in a good mood, so are you interested to be my assistant?"

" Ehm...ehm, no thanks, Hae, actually I'm sympathy to you and because of that I'm in a bad mood, but as you know laughing can release tention, so-"

" That's enough, I'm not interested to hear your silly reason anymore."

I looked at these two men, one of them was facing to my side was a good looking guy, he was the one who laughed at his partner, he has a gummy smile, but if I am not mistaken, I think he is a nice and humorous guy. And another men, I am not very sure with his appearance cause his back was facing to me, but I can feel that he is a cold-hearted men.

When I was busied observing two of them, one of them noticed me and he approached to me...

" Hi sweetheart, are you've fallen to me just by looking at me from far away, however you don't brave enough to approach to me, haiz, don't worry, I know it, don't have to be shy, just tell me your feeling directly, I won't reject you."

I was wrong, a big wrong guess because I just thought he is a nice and humorous guy, but he is definitely not that kind of person, he is just a ridiculous guy who over self-confident to himself.

" You are so-"

" If you want say I'm so handsome, I knew that for long time ago, haiz, no matter how this is a reality which need to accept by others, sometimes I also feel upset because of this, too handsome is also a kind of burden." the gummy smiled guy cut my words and continued his compliment to himself.

" Excuse me, I just want to say you are so noisy!" I felt annoyed and told him the truth.

When I finished my sentence, he looked at me with an unbelievable and hurtful look, maybe this is a sentence which he never heard before and unexpected in his whole life. While looking at his expression, it's seems like there was my fault who saying those words to him.

" Hae!" The gummy smiled guy shouted and called his partner, and then he cried out and said to his partner.

" Hae, finally! Finally god have given me a chance to meet a person who not become crazy just by looking at my appearance. Thank god!"

This is the first time I found that there was a hopeless person in this world or maybe his just came from another planet, actually he was the person who crazy with his appearance yet not others. If let's said he entered a lift with full of mirror, I think he will never reach to his destination on time because he was busy looking at the mirror and proud of himself with his good looking.

" Then the god must be has fallen asleep." his partner approached to us and replied him by a powerless tone.

When he came near to me and I saw his appearance clearly, he has a perfect face features and purify skin, wow he must be has done lots of charity in his last life, thus the god gave him a perfect look in this life as his reward. I'm outed of words to desribe his appearance, it was totally perfect. I couldn't stop myself by looking at him and my heartbeat was racing, I tried to stop it, but I can't...

It is uncontrollable...

" Hi sweetheart, my name is Lee Hyukjae, but everyone known me as eunhyuk, or you can call me hyuk or dearest hyuk, it's doesn't matter. By the way, sweetheart, why I didn't see your member badge?" The funny guy introduced himself and bowed to me as his respect.

" Oh, this is because..." I started to back from my daydream and felt nervous about his question.

The rules said the students who joined this party must wear the badge that given by the student council to show that they are one of the student council's member. The badge has a unique octagon look and can't be found in other places. But actually I'm not part of them, I came here just to past this envelope to the senior called Lee Donghae. I have no idea for how to answer this question and I squeezed my palm to hide my nervous.

" Oh, you must be forget it right, it's okay, I lend you mine, but can you be my girlfriend?"

" No thanks." I answered him coldly, haiz, I must used to accept his ridiculous behaviour.

" Sweetheart, don't be so shy, at least we're friends, aren't we? Hehe, don't worry, when 12 am comes, the hall will get into dark, I promise I will find you and hold your hand tightly, then I can have the first dance with you. Wow, it will be so romantic and I'm sure you will fallen to me at that time and agree to be my girlfriend."

" Is the electricity will be cut off at 12 o'clock?"

" Haha, of course not, my dear, don't you know that the famous game in our party called 'the heartbeat game'? When the station clock in the hall knocked twelve times, the electricity switch will be turned off and the game starts. People must find his/her partner in the dark, within 10 seconds, when the lights on, you may have your first dance with the partner that you've found, besides you've the authority to ask your partner to become your girlfriend/boyfriend. It's fun right? I'm so excited and now it's left only one minute for that game to start."

I shook my head, what kinda of game was this, this was not fun at all. No wondered I saw so many people started to stare at the station clock and waited for the moment. Some of them even started to find their partner in the crowd and tried to stand nearby him/her. Everyone in this hall were waiting for that moment to come.

" Hey Hyuk, don't you forget that you found a guy at last year party, the worst part is the guy even asked a kiss from you." the handsome boy called hae said coldly.

" Lee Donghae! Don't remind me that horrible incident again!" eunhyuk's face expression changed from sweet to violent and shouted angrily to his friend.

Has been asked a kiss from a guy? That was really nonsensical, however it's suits his funny style.
But waited...
what I heard just now, Lee Donghae, name of the guy that I was finding and eunhyuk just called him Lee Donghae?
So the handsome guy called Lee Donghae?!
So he's the one I am finding?!

" Pata!"

When I wanted to approach to him and asked him detaily, suddenly the electricity has been cut off and the hall is surrounded by darkness.
I lost my way in the dark, only can heard some footsteps around me. Mum, I was so afraid about this, can I overcome this or I will just continue to immerse in the horrible darkness?
I saw my mum kept smiling at me, there was the most beautiful smile in the world, but I have no chance to see this anymore. Mum, where are you? Please don't leave me alone, please...
I began to sob lightly and hoping others will help me get out from this darkness.
Suddenly my left hand hit someone's shoulder accidentally, hence I was like the person who found a piece of wooden block in deep sea when I was began to drown. I grabbed the person's hand tightly and hope that he/she will saved me from the maze.

But my body began to fall, and it was continued going downwards. I was afraid that there will a bottomless pit waiting for me.

" What the hell..." I heard a voice muttered. Who is that? This sound seemed familiar.

" Pata!"

When the lights ignited, finally I was saved from the hell.

" Hey, if you would like to have a nap at here, you are welcome to do that, but can you please let me go?" A male voice complained.

What he said? There was something going wrong, I looked down...

I widened my eyes, oh my god!!!

This may be the unforgettable screen in my life, I was laid on top of the guy that I met just now called Lee Donghae, the point was I was still held his hand tightly. And the worst part is...

Two of us were laying on top of the ceramic floor together and my cheek had only 0.000001 mm far from his rose lips!

His soft hair touched my skin gently, made me felt like I was shocked by a high voltage current. I stared at his eyes deeply, his tender eyesight made my heart skipped beat.

" Putong, putong..."

I couldn't control myself. And this is the first time my heart which had lost controlled by it's owner.

What this meant? Did I've fallen to him at the first sight?

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________
Dear readers and subscribers, I'm sorry that let all of you waiting for so long to read the first chapter. Actually I had finished the chapter last week, but I decided to edit a brand new version for my story to make the chapter not so boring to my readers and I'm quite satisfy for the outcomes. Hope all you will like it.
By the way, I would like to make an announce that sifany moment may be coming soon at chapter 5 or 6 (still planing), so sifany fans please wait patiently.

Thanks for my readers and subscribers would like this story, I promise that I will create a better story to repay your kindness. Please leave your comment after your reading, thanks a lot.

Happy reading ^_^