LIKE A FOOL

LIKE A FOOL
Sorry my dear readers, but I think I will break your heart on this... ;)
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
*JIYONG'S POV*
 
 
 
 
I was already on my knees crying when she said the word 'GOODBYE'. The word we agreed that we should never mention not until we are OVER. For the past 5 years we never did mention to each other the word Goodbye. For us those words are only for people who will not see each other anymore. Those words are only for people who want's to forget or let go someone. Is this what she really wants now?? Is she leaving me for good?? I can't... I won't let her!
 
 
 
I was about to run to my car to follow her to the airport but a hand grab my wrist and stopping me from doing it. I was about to push the person who's holding me but when I look who it is, it's no other than YG hyung.
 
 
 
"Hyung... I can't let her go!... I can't!.. Please let me stop her..." I told him while begging for him to let me go to her as tears rolling down my cheeks. I don't care if everyone will look down on me seeing the great Kwon Leader as they say is crying like a child.
 
 
 
"Let her go Jiyong. She needs it. She's been suffering for so long but you just ignore it. You pushed her away. Don't be selfish. Let her heal the wound that you've caused..." I can't do that. I really can't let her go.
 
 
 
"Mianhe... I didn't mean too... But hyung..... I really can't let her go... Please just once, let me go to her... Just once.." I begged as I fall on my knees crying and begging him to let me go.
 
 
 
"Jiyong-ah, I can't let you.... There are so many fans at the airport waiting for 2NE1.. We can't take that risk, you know that... If you are meant to be together then Fate will bring her back to you.. For now, suffer the consequences of all the things that you have done wrong to her.. Even if she will be far away from you then show her that you are worth to be her man." When he said that, I know I lost it.
 
 
 
 
"Hyung......" I don't know what to say anymore, as I stayed on the ground crying. I smirked as it strucks me hard, THE BITTER TASTE OF REGRET!...
 
 
 
"Bring him home. I want everyone to rest. I will inform you all if the girls arrive safely in US which will take 13hours of waiting. So be patient, Arasso? Now start moving." Hyung let go of my hand and patted my back as he went inside his car. I was about to still try to go to the airport but another hand stop me.
 
 
 
"Let her rest Jiyong. Let her have peace. As much as I wanted to beat the living daylights out of you, I can't because I know I will only hurt her. You are my friend and she is my bestfriend, you both need time and space." Se7en hyung said. But the feeling that I have now can't make me feel any good at this moment.
 
 
 
"TIME???? SPACE???? Dammit, we don't need it!! We just need to talk and SORT IT OUT!!!" I yelled as I tried to remove my hands from his grip.. Then a strong hard punch met my face not from Seven hyung but from our own maknae which shocked me and also everyone. I never thought that this day would come. That Seungri will punch me like this. We fall into silence and forgotten that we are at the parking lot. Good thing the place is private. I looked at Seungri, and for today I saw how mad he is..
 
 
 
 
"I had enough of you Hyung! I keep my mouth shut everytime I see Dara Noona crying. I have seen everything hyung! I have seen how you treated her! I know everything!! But you.... YOU... YOU SELFISH MAN never did think of her... I haven't said anything to her about you, though I was already on the verge of blurting out all the things I know so that Dara noona will leave you and she will stop from crying but I didn't because it's your problem and you need to sort it out. But this past week, I can't take it anymore!! The after party of the Big Show, she was there hyung! She saw everything! She saw how you take home some certain with you!!! When she run away, I followed her and saw her on the ground crying with blood!!! Wanna know what happened hyung after that??? SHE LOST YOUR BABY!!!" I widened my eyes at him and others gasped when they heard him. Did he said lost OUR BABY??? Is.. Is she....
 
 
 
"YES HYUNG! She is pregnant with you! She was about to tell you at the 'After party' but was just surprised to see you with other woman!! She was crying her hearts out at the hospital begging to save the baby but it's too late!!! You have no idea how me and the girls suffered seeing her like that!!! YOU HAVE NO IN' IDEA!!!! And now, you still have the guts to say that you just need to sort it out??!!! YOUR ARE TOO LATE FOR THAT!!!" Oh God!! What have I done!! What have I done to her!! I facepalmed as my body weaken from all the maknae's revelation. Good thing, Youngbae-ah was still there to catch me.
 
 
 
"Mianhe Seu..." I was cut instantly before I could even finish talking..
 
 
 
"Save that SORRY to someone who's hurting more than us!" He said then walk away... I can't stop crying.. Our Baby?? She lost it because of me!!
 
 
 
"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I keep on pounding my chest as I can't take the pain that I am feeling right now... I am Crying my hearts out and I feel like a I have been stabbed a million times in my heart.
 
 
 
"For once Jiyong, I am liking what I am seeing right now! I don't know about her pregnancy but knowing it right now, I really want to kill you!! But on the other hand, I want to see you suffer every single day so that you would feel the same as what she is feeling right now!" I can't look at anyone's eyes right now. Not even to Seven hyung. I promised him I won't hurt her, but the promise has been broken.
 
 
 
"Go home everyone! What you heard in here will remain in here! If someone will dare to say a word about this incident will get it from me! Are we clear about that?? And Jiyong, fix yourself! You still have shows to attend tomorrow! All of you go home now! Just keep in mind nothing happened here!! Now move before we get ourselves into trouble!" When Tablo hyung said those I know he is just being a brother to everyone. He is the man what ever the situation is would always stay in the middle and will never take sides no matter what. That's why we like him so much. A good hyung indeed.
 
 
 
Bae & Dae pulled me up and drag me to my car. Bae decided to drive since I am not on a proper state of mind. Dae went to his car after he settled me on the passenger sit. How could I be so cruel! How could I be this bad. Another roll of tears falls on my cheeks.
 
 
 
When we got into my own apartment, Bae left me in an instant. I know he is hurting also and I know he is hating me also after learning everything what's the cause of sudden leave of 2NE1. I was so stupid. I stood up and went to the fridge and grab all the beers in there. Settled myself in my sofa and started drinking. I turn on my laptop and went to youtube. I search for Daragon and started watching everything. I like watching all this because a lot of people supporting us even if we never did confirm nor deny that we are dating. I smile when I saw a vid about their investigation about us. Almost all of it are true. Everything that we wears are a simple shout-out that we are TOGETHER. But we are no longer together. Then I took my wallet and look at her picture. I shifted my gaze at the laptop and saw this particular video.. I started playing it and it caught me by surprise...
 
 
 
 
(It's a daragon fanvid again.. Like a fool by 2AM)
 
 
 
Like an idiot, why didn't I know?
Like an idiot, why did I let you go?
Like an idiot, my heart cries slowly
I know now
My love is only you
 
 
 
I am looking at her picture while the song is playing. I am such a PABO for letting go someone like you. Now I know how hurt you must have been for all the things I have done to you. I know the pain that I am feeling right now is nothing compared to what you are feeling now. Even if i cried the whole night, I know by tomorrow you will still not be by my side.
 
 
Even if my eyes look for you
Even if my heart pressures me
I didn't believe that it was love
I believed that I was lonely and had to lean on you
 
 
 
I took advantage of you. All the kindness and love that you showed to me, I took it for granted. All I was thinking was you will never leave me no matter what. That's when I am lonely there is always you that I can lean on.
 
 
 
Like an idiot, why didn't I know?
Like an idiot, why did I let you go?
Like an idiot, my heart cries slowly
I know now
My love is only you
 
 
Let's not act like idiots
Let's not heart ache alone
When tears fell because of the pain
I'd become upset with my heart for being so weak
 
 
 
Now I understand, than A man can be weak just because of a woman. Remembering all the good things we shared, my tears started rolling again as I am regretting for pushing you away and for hurting you like that. How can I face you now after I hurt you so bad. I will forever blame myself that you lost our child.
 
 
 
Like an idiot, why didn't I know?
 
Like an idiot, why did I let you go?
Like an idiot, my heart cries slowly
I know now
 
Do you know, that you are my love?
Do you know, that you fill my heart?
Like an idiot, I've just found out now
You, I call you
 
Because without you, I cannot live on.. 
 
 
Tell me Dara how to live without you when all my life I want to be FOREVER WITH YOU. Tell me how to BREATH without you. You told me that WE BELONG TOGETHER. But why now we end up like this. You will always be MA GIRL.  Tell me how to live when it's you the girl that I need in my life. Tell me... Tell me how can I survive without you by my side. Mianhe... Mianhe baby girl.... Mianhe... Mianhe for breaking all my promises.... Mianhe.....
 
 
 
When the song ended, I stared at her picture for long not realizing I have already consumed a lot of bottles of alcohol already and also not realizing also that my tears has keep falling...
 
 
 
I LOST HER.. I LOST THE BEST THING THAT HAD HAPPENED IN MY LIFE..
 
 
 
I AM REALLY SUCH A FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!...........
 
 
 
SANDARA PARK.... Please come back to me....
 
I will wait for you no matter how long it is..
 
 
 
*AUTHOR'S POV*
 
 
 
Kwon Jiyong is lying on the floor with her picture in his hands close to her face and a tear fell before completely knocking himself out.
 
 
 
The man who don't know how to pick-up the broken pieces of him.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ok. Another crappy story.. kkkkkk
 
 
I know, I know, I know.... You want a SEQUEL!....
 
 
Aigoo, i'll think about it.. But you have to convince me first..hahahahaha
 
 
smileyheartcheeky