Wedding

It Took Forever. ONESHOT

"IU!IU!" Miho was yelling from her room where she was getting ready for her big day.

IU ran into the room with water for her to drink. " Here, What did you need?"

"Can you help me zip this up?" Miho chuckled in embarssement." I can't believe I'm getting married, I mean it feels like only yesterday you were introducing me to him" 

IU smiled. She was happy that her bestfriend could have such a wonderful guy.

"Ha, Yeah seems like yesterday.." She lied. It was was a long torture, and sadness she had to go through. Going with them to dates, resturants, and amusement parks. This was worse, she was her maid of honor. She had to be with her, no matter what. 

"There all done, go to my mom. She'll be doing your make-up" She pushed Miho towards the bathroom. 

While she was waiting, she skeemed through all the pictures of them three together. There were some pictures of just her, and Jonghyun. 

Like this:

dadae_20110516_immortalsong2_9.jpg

tumblr_ll9xl7lrgq1qd0fz8.jpg

She started to tear up. She wanted Jonghyun..so bad. His kind face, and funny additude. She wanted it. 

" How do I look?" Miho came out of the bathroom.  

IU rubbed her eyes, then turned around slowly.WOW She's so pretty, she always was. Maybe that's why she got him instead of me..

"Wow you look so pretty!" She yelled running in for a hug. Then all of a sudden they heard a horn.

It was time for the wedding. 

------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's place.

" Minho, Come here!" Jonghyun yelled from his room.  

"Yah, Do you really need help?" Minho was leaning against the door frame. 

"No.. Please. Can you help me with this tie?" Jonghyun whined like a little girl.

"Wow, you're getting married and you don't know how to put on a tie" Minho grabbed the necktie and put it on. 

"Thanks" Jonghyun sat on his bed.  He was putting on his shoes. 

"Jong, are you sure about this?" Minho broke the silence. 

"About what?"

"Marrying Miho." 

"Of course, I proposed didn't I?" 

"No, she proposed."

"Yeah, but I said yes" 

------------------------------------

FLASHBACK* 

"Do you wanna get married" Miho said while laying on his lap. 

"What?" 

"Yeahh.. IU said it was a great idea" 

"IU? Ohh ok.. I'll think about it" 

END OF FLASHBACK*

---------------------------------------

"But Jong.. You liked IU, didn't you" 

" Where did you get that idea" 

"Jong, I know you. The way you stare at her, how different you are when your with her." 

"Yeah.. But that was a long time ago. Anyway she's the one who thought marriage was a good idea." 

"Maybe she was.. I don't... Jong. Are you sure about this" 

"I'M SURE, NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!"

"Jong.." 

" I swear to..." Jonghyun was interrupted by a loud honk. 

It was time for the wedding.

---------------------------------------

At the reception. 

The wedding was on the beach, they way Miho wanted to get married. Jonghyun on the other hand wanted to get married in a chruch. 

The reception was huge, big tables going around the dance floor. To the side was a mini stage for speeches and games. To the right of the middle is where the bride and groom sat. 

" Now it is time for the Maid Of Honor speech" The MC said while holding a blue index card. 

IU got up from her seat and went ot the stage where the MC, and mic stand was. 

"Hi, I'm IU. I would first like to start off telling you about the bride and the... groom. I'll start with the groom. He is my bestfriend, I've known him longer than I have known Miho. He was a cute kid, when we were in elementary he used to protect me from the bullies who were picking on my pigtails. He would walk me home in case if any jerks would follow me. In middle school, he used to punch every kid who broke my heart, got sent to the principles office over and over again till eventually the principle didn't want to see him anymore. At the end of 8th grade, he went to the dance with me because my date bailed and left me to wait. High school.. He studied with me day and night so we could get into the same college.. and major in the same things. Law, we both wanted to become Lawyers..."

People started to stare at IU who was on the verge of crying her eyeballs out. Jonghyun confused , looking at her face. Seeing the sorrowing, and regret. Miho on the other hand was understanding what this meant. She mentaly slapped her self in the head, wondering why she didn't  notice this before. IU kept talking...

"eventually we both got in, and celebrated by going to the library reading everysingle law book in the world, till our eyes just stopped working and we slept there for the whole night. When we arrived at colleged the first thing we did was meet up to buy some Thai Iced Tea from one of the stores on campus. We love Thai Iced Tea, and Jonghyun made joked saying we should make a club called TIT(Thai Iced Tea). After he had said that we burst out laughing in the store people staring at us, but we didnt care, it was like we were in our own little world. Then a few days later Jonghyun met MIho, daughter of a family friend, she was working at the store we went to. They had gone off talking, while leaving me with the check. Then Miho told me that she liked Jonghyun.. I told her... Go for it. I didn't realized that was the biggest mistake of my life. I "liked" Jonghyun. I know it already to late, but I like.. no it's not 'like' anymore.. I love you Jonghyun" IU's tears burst.. She ran out of the doors, not taking her stuff. 

Jonghyun stood up... then he looked at Miho. Miho was crying. Then she  looked up. 

"Go.. She needs you. more than I need you. She loves you." Miho stared into his eyes.

"Mi.." Jonghyun started.

"GO! She's running, go after her!" Miho looked down, and cried. 

Jonghyun ran.. 

IU, JIEUN.. WHY WHY WHY WHY Why did you take this long to confess. Why. Don't you know I've always loved you.. You were the one I loved.. YOU. Were are you IU. 

Jonghyun kept running till, he heard crying near a fountain. He looked, IU. 

"IU.." Jonghyun sat next to her. 

"What are you doing here, Go back to Miho, Don't leave her alone. Go" She cried..

'No.. IU why didn't you tell me before?" 

"I Don't know OK! I just.. I just.. I don't KNOW!" IU yelled. 

"ok shh, I'm here now." He hugged her, and put her head on her shoulder. 

"Wait.. Miho. NO.. Miho ...Go back" She pulled back..

"She let me go.. Listen IU. I have always loved you.. Then you told Miho that marrying me was ok with you. I didn't know what to do, andd." 

"It took forever to tell me that?" IU snifled.

"Yah.. You took forever too, waited till my WEDDING DAY." Jonghyun said in a funny tone making her chuckle."Listen..I love you"

"I love you too" IU smiled. 

They hugged each other, while the sun was setting in the backround...

"I'm yours now.." Jonghyun pulled back, then softly kissed her lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Soo how was that? Good? I based some of it on Proposal Diakusen. I think thats how you spell it. What ever... so was it good. Should i make more? Ohh and it was long right? Very long one shot...

Ok Comment and Subscribe........ :) Sorry for the mistakes