Too Late

It’s Okay if It’s Too Late
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walked a few steps and finally I was outside my house. I stopped there for a moment. I took a deep breathe then I looked at the sky which was so beautiful at that time. However, I couldn’t smile. My heart was broken.

'Sana!'

Ah, I missed that voiced. I missed your call. I missed seeing your cheerful face when you met me every morning. I couldn’t turn my face towards your house. I couldn’t  bear to see you not there.

I walked towards the bus stop. Ah, I remember when we used to go to school together. You were by my side and we would talk along the way. I wish you were still by my side, but I knew that was impossible.

I arrived at the bus stop. I sat there while playing on my phone. I missed the moment we talked when we were waiting for the bus to arrive.

On the bus, I sat on our favorite seats. I wore my headphones, then I was listening to your favorite song. You used to be so crazy about that song. You always listened to it on the bus. Since the day you were gone, it also became my favorite song. I closed my eyes and wished you were sitting beside me.

Break time finally arrived. I sat alone in our favorite place, the rooftop. It was so quiet there. I kept looking down. I couldn’t lift my head and saw the fact that you were not there. My tears started flowing. I suddenly remembered the time we talked about my crush. I didn’t know I was hurting you when I was talking about him. I was too late to realize your feeling and also my feelings.

Finally, I wiped my tears. I wished you were the one who wiped my tears. I missed your gentle touch and the

Please log in to read the full chapter