KEEPING! - beginnings | exo fanfiction

pancake universe | ideas!
Please log in to read the full chapter

In this fanfiction, I wanted to explore the beginnings of X-EXO. I'd follow one particular member (most likely X-Chanyeol as Yeol's my bias) as he's created by the Red Force and become the person that faces against their EXO version in Obsession.

Other Notes:
- This would mainly follow the OD, Lucky One, Lotto, Monster, MAMA, and Ko Ko Bop MVs. Not in that particular order, but I believe those are the ones that could especially help with timeline and origins of X-EXO.
- This would also bring about the development of their powers. I noticed in the Lucky One MV, they don't have great control over their abilities and can only control small amounts of their element.
- No romance, I personally don't really see it within EXO's storyline except for the lyrics.

I really do want to keep this one for myself, but I'd absolutely love if someone could collaborate with me on it! Perhaps we could have a member (or our bias) and write our own chapters for them.

P.S: Has anyone really thought about the EXO timeline, in terms of MVs? I'd love to see your thoughts on it.

Please log in to read the full chapter