rising sun | dbsk fanfiction

pancake universe | ideas!
Please log in to read the full chapter

In this fanfiction, OT5 DBSK are all gargoyles. When a war broke out between gargoyles and humans for control of the Earth, they fought alongside the humans. Though they won, DBSK sustained various injuries and had been separated. The sun also disappeared, though humans were able to create artificial light sources and continue their existence. 

Jaejoong, our main character, has been awakened in the modern age after a long slumber, burdened with finding his groupmates before the sun comes back and spells doom for humanity. 

Other Notes:
- In statue form, a chunk of Jaejoong's knee is missing. Thus, he needs a cane to help himself walk. He also uses it to fight when needed.
- DBSK's base is an old abandoned temple-- it's where Jaejoong wakes up.
- Each member has an ability. Jaejoong's is omniscience, Changmin's is shapeshifting, Yunho's is Warrior Spirit. I haven't really figured out Junsu's or Yoochun's.
- Yunho was taken hostage before the war ended, but was never returned.
- Yoochun was blasted to chunks, though they can be found and put back together again.
- Junsu escaped to the gargoyle world.
- Changmin blended in with humanity.
- Jaejoong put himself into hibernation.
- Gargoyles are solar powered! They need sunlight (or similar light) in order to function, and can go up to 12 hours before they need a recharge. After enough time, they're shocked into immobility.
- No romance!!!

Please log in to read the full chapter