Cold War 2.0

that WenRene Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

 

 

"Unnie what's wrong? " a pouting Seung Wan asked her leader member of her group but the said woman continues to ignore her. 

 

 

"Unnie please... " Seung Wan tries again by holding her wrist, but the angered Bae Joohyun forcibly swatted her hand away like she has some kind of sickness that truthfully hurts Seung Wan. 

 

 

Witnessing the exchange, the matured thinking youngest member of the group already patted the saddened main vocalist in her shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Let her be for now unnie, she was just disappointed when you didn't went out with us yesterday... "

 

 

 

"B-but, I was sleeping, I just needed more rest, why can't she understand that?... "

 

 

 

"Unnie, she saw your picture with the staffs and dancers that afternoon, you know her, she easily sulked when it comes to you... maybe just talk to her after the concert.. " the youngest sympathized with her. 

 

 

 

"Thank's Yerim~ah.. " Seung Wan can only hang her head low, truth to be told, she was also disappointed with herself, it was her who researched and planned on the places that they would visit during the tour, but her body wasn't cooperating and just sleepiness won't leave her body as soon as she hits the bed, maybe it was due to her age now that she couldn't keep up with tiredness right after every performance, but she just wanted to give her all for all the fans who waited to see them perform, draining all her energy right after, but she was happy and contented about that, it's just she also wish not to break her promises to a certain someone. 

 

 

She sighed for the nth time, and just wanted to push it at the back of her head for now while they were preparing for the stage in Amsterdam. 

 

 

-

 

 

She tried so hard not to get affected while performing, but she couldn't just brush away the constant avoidance and glaring of Joohyun towards her even when they're on stage, the normal smiles whenever their eyes met while dancing, even the subtle touches they make are all gone, for sure their fans will notice it like the last time they had a big fight, after all they were just the most obvious one whenever they were cold towards each other, even their members knew it too well not to meddle. 

 

 

 

They were near finishing the concert, there's only encore left when Seung Wan decided to try her luck when they were left in the dressing room. 

 

 

 

"Are you not going to run to me during my high note? " she asked knowing it was Joohyun's thing during the whole tour. 

 

 

silenced... 

 

 

"You know, you always do that and I kinda expected you to do it again so I could... I could do it perfectly....you know it encourages me well... " she said with a sad smile seeing how Joohyun continues to ignore her. 

 

 

a beat.. 

 

 

"You'll do well... you always do well... " Joohyun's short reply before she went out, and that enough gives Seung Wan a glimmer of hope that they could fix it soon. 

 

 

 

While on stage she tried her hardest to make Joohyun notice her by simply fixing the bunny ears that they all wore on stage, even making sure that they have the same color of it. Even though Joohyun only asked Seulgi's help, Seung Wan ofcourse won't waste any chance for Joohyun to look at her the same way again. 

 

 

 

 

During 'My Dear', Joohyun still went beside her to dance happily, and even though she didn't wrap her arms around her, Seung Wan made sure to make her feel how sorry she was, by rubbing her hand on the side of her body. 

 

 

 

And during her high note part, Seung Wan really trained her eyes towards Joohyun who didn't disappoints her when she runs happily beside her, hyping her up as they jump together. 

 

 

 

When Joohyun dropped her bunny stuff toy, Seung Wan picked it up and handed it to her. Seeing Joohyun's happy expression made her smile internally that translates to a smirk, before she focuses again to the audience. 

 

 

 

After the concert and eating all together, the girls finally headed to their respective hotels to rest. The dormmates when they were in Seoul are also roommates while on tour, but because Joohyun is still mad at Seung Wan, she decided to just move out early and stay with her parents who are currently on vacation too. 

 

 

 

"You're leaving early? " Seung Wan casually asked. 

 

 

 

"Yes, I'm going to stay with my parents, so we could tour around together..."

 

 

 

Joohyun was about to go to their shared bathroom when Seung Wan suddenly stops her by holding her wrist, pulling her as she locks her to her body while pushing her lips to her, kissing her. 

 

 

 

"S-Seung Wan... " Joohyun tried to break free, by hitting her shoulder, but Seung Wan was stronger, it's obvious seeing how she always flex her muscles and biceps. Seung Wan continues to kiss her, now even deeper that made Joohyun eventually gave in and reciprocates the kiss, after all Seung Wan will always and forever be her weakness, no matter how mad she was to the latter, she can never say no to her lips, the lips that she got addicted to taste ever since they finally admitted to each other their real feelings. 

 

 

Grabbing a fistful of Seung Wan's back hair, pulling her close, Joohyun kisses back with same intensity, each other's lips with their tongues dancing in sync, until they both fell on top of the bed they shared, Joohyun beneath Seung Wan, as they remained kissing like there's no tomorrow.

The hungry kissing only stops when they finally needed to breathe, their foreheads still attached, lips glistening with moist by that heated kiss, as they look at each other's eyes. Joohyun was still ruffling the back of Seung Wan's short hair like she was soothing whatever pain the latter was feeling. 

Seung Wan is no different as she watches her girlfriend's beautiful face below her, while gently caressing her cheek. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry... I will always be sorry... " Seung Wan said with desperation in her voice. 

 

 

 

"I didn't mean to break my promise to you Hyun, I-I'm sorry I overslept, when I woke up you guys are already gone... and.. and the staffs suddenly went to me inviting me to eat outside, you know I just can't say no... and---" she haven't finish her speech when Joohyun stops her from talking by putting her finger on her lips. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry too for ignoring you but it's your fault, I'm still mad at you.. " Joohyun pouted. 

 

 

"Hyun... "

 

 

 

"it's just I didn't wake you up, letting you sleep more and leaving without you, feeling incomplete, only to see you hanging out with other women... "

 

 

 

"I'm with manager oppas, and bodyguard oppa... " Seung Wan immediately added to inform Joohyun that she's not just with all females knowing the latter's tendency to get jealous easily with women being around her. 

 

 

 

"I was so excited to go there... with you but... "

 

 

 

"I promise, this time I'm going out with you, anywhere you want... "

 

 

 

"Don't make promises if you can't fulfill it Son Seung Wan.. " Joohyun blurted out annoyed. 

 

 

 

"Okay I won't, because I don't trust myself too... I'm sorry... please forgive me... I don't want you to leave, with us not reconciling... please... " Joohyun saw that Seung Wan was about to tear up so she just smiled and nodded. 

 

 

"I just want to show to you that I'm sulking, but I never been mad at you, I understand, you always do your best on stage and you were so tired that's why you overslept, it's just when I saw those pics, I can't help but to think that you choose them over me to be with..."

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'll keep apologizing for that, so please let me make up to you, let's tour around Barcelona before I go ahead to London... " but Joohyun shook her head. 

 

 

 

"Did you forgot? my parents are here, I will be with them to tour around... "

 

 

 

"Ah right, I almost forgot... " Seung Wan bit her lip, a little disappointed. 

 

 

 

"Let's just tour around next time, not because of work... " Joohyun said while still looking up at her handsome girlfriend who looks so sorry for the wasted time. 

 

 

 

"Okay, I will make sure that it will happen, I pr-.. "

 

 

 

"No promises... " Joohyun cuts her off again. 

 

 

 

"Okay no promises, but mark my word, I'll do it hmm.. " Joohyun finally smiled genuinely and nodded. 

 

 

 

"So... are you going to stay hovering me? or you're gonna do something before we part ways?.. " Joohyun asked suggestively. 

 

 

 

"No tiredness can stop me to do this before you go... " Seung Wan confidently said as she started kissing Joohyun again who locks her arm around her, pulling her close to her body and let the handsome woman to devour her that night. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

PrimaveraSound in Barcelona took place, and the two are back being greasy on stage, where Seung Wan would always look at Joohyun and the latter would always smiles back, well sometimes a bit too much. 

 

 

Their performance was done successfully and the girls decided to stay around to watch the remaining artist performing. They were all doing goofy stuffs, laughing and just partying with the crowd. Seung Wan and Joohyun was standing side by side with the staffs behind them when the latter decided to lean her head on Seung Wan's shoulder and whispered something to her ear. 

 

 

"Let's do it again later..." she said suggestively while locking her hand on Seung Wan's. 

 

 

Seung Wan just smiled smugly at her and replied "anytime you want.. " in her deep voice that made Joohyun so red until a group of fans suddenly noticed them in the crowd and called their names. Joohyun jumped in surprise and immediately hid behind their staffs since she looks so red and she's thinking that they might get some funny ideas about the situation, Seung Wan who was also surprised didn't reacted immediately and was trapped with the fans conversing with them, only three members ended up giving their signs, with no one noticing Joohyun behind the staffs. But in the sea of the crowd, Seung Wan will always look back at her way, their eyes met and both of them gave a smile to each other. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Seung Wan have some other important schedules that made her leave first to London, but before she left, she met Joohyun and her parents to have some brunch, of course Joohyun's mom who is always so fond of Seung Wan was so happy to have some time with her. The whole time they were just chatting around, like Joohyun who always laughs at whatever Seung Wan blurted out even it's not really that funny, her Mom is no different, co'z Mrs. Bae always laughs heartily at whatever funny thing Seung Wan would tell them, same goes with Mr. Bae, and they ended that afternoon full of laughter. Seung Wan wishes Joohyun's parents great health and enjoy their trip in Europe before she finally bid goodbye. 

 

 

 

"Take care... " Joohyun said while holding Seung Wan's hands. 

 

 

"You too... " Seung Wan said with a smile. 

 

 

 

"You'll do well okay... " Joohyun added knowing Seung Wan's tendency to doubt herself at anything she's going to try or do. 

 

 

 

"I will, since you believe in me..." Joohyun gave her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter