Part 1

Lucky like that
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The wishes that we’ve waited for
As of today, it has all come true


You know that, we are lucky like that
Lucky like that, we’re lucky like that

 

The school hallways had never felt so long, at least to Taeyeon. She adjusted her Harry Potter glasses on and looked for a seemingly unreachable end.

 

Getting lost on your first school day was so stupid. Taeyeon was known as a nerd in her previous school, she didn't want for that title to follow her.

Where was everyone? 
 

SM highschool was one of the most prestigious schools where only children from elite families attended.

Taeyeon's eyes had become so big when she received  the invitation letter.

Her high scores on math and physics secured her a spot in the prestigious school.

Taeyeon shyly looked at the ground. Thinking about her achievements made her all nervous. She wasn't the best, she had a long way to go.

Something on the ground peaked Taeyon's attention.

It was small and pink and fluffy.

 

A piece of a dress!

 

And there was another one! There too was a piece! 
 

It was llike a route was made specifically for Taeyeon to follow.

 

The route continued for a little bit till stoping right next to the girls bathroom. Light chatter could be heard from the inside.

"So here all are the ladies." Taeyeon thought to herself as she took all the courage she had and opened the door.

 

Three pairs of eyes turned to look at her immediately. 
 

One of the girls was throwing daggers with her eyes, her brown hair styled in a sleek ponytail and nails longer than a toothpick.

The girl next to her, one with short blonde hair and bright red nails, looked like she was bored out of her mind.

 

The third girl, her appearance only  took Taeyeon's breath away. 
 

She had long, black curls that reached her back, a cute little button  nose, rose pink lips and charming eyes. 
 

Not only that, she had a clean aura. Don't ask Taeyeon how she knew that, she just knew.

It took a moment for the poor girl to realise that she had most likely interrupted their chatter"I-I-I am sorr-ry for inter-r-rupting. Where is c-class 219?"

The blonde girl with a disinterested look started laughing. “Oh, dear. You are in the wrong place.”

 

Taeyeon pushed the glasses on the top of her nose. “I know that this is the girls bathroom.” Bow she felt a little more coragious that she stopped stuttering.

 

The girl next to her looked as if she was disgusted by something. “No,you don’t get it. This school is not for such a loser lowlife like you!” She pointed an angry finger at Taeyeon.

 

A weird feeling made its way in Taeyeon’s stomach. 

 

The feeling of dread.

 

In her previous school students hadn’t really liked Taeyeon.

 

Maybe it was her silence that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter