Baking

Baking

You stared out the window, watching the rain fall. You wanted to do something, but you were competely bored, you couldn't anything nice and fun to do. You decided to text your boyfriend, Sungyeol, asking him if he knew something you could to to be less bored. He didn't answer it, and you assumed he was busy. Your door bell rang, and you happily got up, finally having a reason to move. You opened the door and found Sungyeol standing there, under an umbrella, grining at you. You giggled as you let him in.

"Did I surprise you?"

He asked as re removed his shoes.

"Yes. A wonderful surprise!"

You said, jumping around him, completely exited that you got to see him.

"Why are you here? You're not busy?"

He made you stop jumping, smiling at how silly you were.

"I'm not busy. I was bored just like you, and I was happy when you texted me."

He said, heading to your kitchen, with you following him.

"And you remember you promised to teach me how to make those cupcakes I really like, so I came over."

He said, opening the fridge, looking around.

"Do you have the ingredients? Can we do it now?"

You saw his eyes glistening with hope. You nodded your head, and he jumped in joy.

"Let's do it now! Come on!"

He was completely exited. You had promised to teach him how to make your famous coffee cupcakes, that he loved so much. You were glad he came over, because you finally had something to do, and baking was quite a good idea. You took out the ingredients, enough to do the recipe twice. You were going to make one alone, and he'd copy you. You were doing it like that because he thought it would be better, and if it all worked out, you two would have twice the normal amount of cupcakes.

Like the choding he is, during the whole process of making the batter, he kept playing around, so you two ended up covered in flour and other stuff. But mainly flour, because he decided it would be appropriate to blow it.

"Now, just put them in the oven, and we're done for now!"

You said, opening the oven door, and he put the unbaked cupcakes inside.

"Now what?"

He asked, staring at you. You giggled, seeing his face covered in flour, and thought that yours was probably like that too.

"How about we clean ourselves up, and then clean the kitchen? I think they'll be done by the time we finish."

He frowned. You knew he hated cleaning, but it was necessary sometimes, especialy when your kitchen looked like it had been hit by a hurricane.

"If you don't help me clean, I wont give you the cupcakes."

"I made half of them! I'm in right to the ones I made!"

"The ingredients were bought with my money, and we used my kitchen to make them."

He pouted, and you knew you had won. He helped you clean, and when you two finished, the cupcakes were done. You waited for it to cool down, and them served them.

"Yours taste better than mine, and look better too..."

He said, pouting.

"It's okay, this was your first time. You did very well, and you can always improve."

You said, smiling.

"Yay! Then I'll come by tomorrow so we can do it again!"

"What? Hey, that's too soon! Wait at least a week!"

He stuck out his tongue at you, before giving a peck on your lips.

"One day, I'll be better than you!"

He said, doing a small 'fighting' to himself.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep dreaming."

You said, stiking yout your tongue too.