Six

After the break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playing video games as a way to release stress, Kim Minjeong played call of duty on her phone as she rolled on her bed. She was so upset at Karina and the way she's been acting at school. It was very obvious she was avoiding her at all cost. 

 

"How can she act like this? How can she ignore me as if i'm nothing to her?" She thought confused until another player killed her. "! I'm playing like !" she let out angry and decided to play well. 

 

Much to her surprise the same player killed her again and again. It was like some sort of revenge "What the !! He's not letting me play!" she spoke, sitting properly. 

 

Her eyes widened at the user's name "This is how you want to play?" she asked irritated, recognizing that silly name. "I'm going to destroy you, Karina!" she let out loud and with fire in her eyes.

 

At the same time in her room, an angry Yu Karina played in her phone as she killed the same player over and over again. She didn't care about killing others, but her. She recognized her user name as soon as she saw her. "I'm not done with you, Winter." she spoke, getting her best friend attention. 

 

Ningning stopped trying Karina's clothes and looked at her "Really? I thought you didn't want anything to do with her anymore" she asked curious. 

 

The blondie bit her lower lip because Winter was shooting her like crazy "I don't want anything to do with her, i just want to kill her many times in all possible ways." she answered 100% focused on her phone screen. 

 

"Wow! You need to calm down. Let's go out" 

 

"No, i'm fine." 

 

Ningning sat on the bed "What about Yeji?" she asked, seeing how her friend yelled many insults to her ex because she was playing better and better. 

 

"What about her?" She asked, seeing how Winter shot her.

 

"I thought you were trying..." 

 

"I'm trying, but this is more important!" Karina answered, looking for Winter to kill her after returning to the starting point. 

 

Ningning sighed "Then forgive her and get back to her." she let out. 

 

Kairna closed the app and left the game. "I can't forgive her!" she spoke frustrated as someone else yelled frustrtated cause her ex left the game. "Why did she go?" she asked, feeling sad without her. 

 

"Are you sure? I mean you love her crazily..."

 

"How am i supposed to forgive what she did to me? I just want to kill ehr many times until it doesn't hurt anymore" Karina confessed, turning sad all of the sudden. 

 

Ningning rubbed her best friend's arm "Forgive me. I'm being an idiot. I don't know how would react if my girlfriend slept with someone else." she admitted, getting angry just by the thought of Yujin being unfaithful to her. 

 

"Do you also think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter