Twenty six

After the break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the hall, a happy Kim Minjeong talked to her best friend "I'm telling you Giselle. You need to go big or home." she let out as she thought about the steamy make out session she had in her room with her girlfriend. Too bad they were interrupted by her mom for a second time cause she had to go to work.

 

"Wow.. you two found your way to each other again." 

 

"We're destinied. Soulmates, twin flames everything.." Winter said more in love than ever. 

 

Giselle sighed "She's spoiled and mean. She offered me money to leave you..." she spoke angry as she thougt all the mean words she told her

 

"Yeah, isn't that so romantic?" Winter asked, obtaining a flick on her forehead "Okay, she was a cornered kitty and showed her claws. She won't do that again and promised me to apologize to you." she added, finding her so cute. 

 

The japanese woman only moved her head side to side as they walked. "You two are...." 

 

"Perfect, beautiful, the best visual combination in the world." Winter interrupted her best friend annoying her. 

 

"Oh shut up! if you continue like that, i might throw up." Giselle admitted, then walked ahead to not continued listening to her foolish friend, however she soon stopped when she saw Karina talking to certain girl who was known to be a player around school. 

 

Winter bumped with her friend's bag and she was about to say something until her eyes found her girlfriend smiling with another girl "What? Giselle grab me or i will bite them..." she spoke like a puppy on a leash, doing her best to control her jealousy. 

 

The japanese girl didn't want drama so early in the morning, so just looked other way carelessly. 

 

"Hey! You're my best friend!" Winter told her irritated, then grabbed her arms to put them around her thin body and do what Giselle knows as "Barking" from a safe distance like the coward she was. Unfortunately, the latter didn't want to be part of it, so the two ended up forcing with one another

 

When Karina noticed what was happening meters away from her, she left her friend talking by herself and went straight to her girlfriend and best friend. "Hello, don't touch one another... I'm being nice... I'm adding a please on that." she said with her clenched fists. 

 

The two childish girls stopped what they were doing when they saw Karina's maniac face. It was clear she was doing her best to control herself. 

 

Winter took her opportunity to do her show, and moved Giselle's hands away "I told you to not grab me... I was just going to ask my girlfriend why was she talking to that girl" she spoke angry.

 

"Eh? Ryujin?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter