One

After the break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of her bathroom mirror, a sad Yu Karina looked at herself after the awful summer she just had. She wasn't able to enjoy it cause she broke up with her girlfriend and she was missing her like crazy. 

 

Yes, she traveled around Europe, but it wasn't enough to avoid her stalking her ex on instagram. It was like some sort of competition to see who forgot about the other faster and it seemed Minjeong was winning. She looked so over them that she was crying every night like a baby. 

 

It hurts like hell, however she was not going to forgive her. Afterall, Minjeong cheated on her and she was not going to get back to her no matter what. 

 

Nervous because it's her first day of school and she might see the flirty gamer. She decided to do her hair and make up prettily to show her what she threw away for a third person. "You will beg me." she told to the mirror. 

 

At the same time, a loud knock on her door woke up Kim Minjoeng who was surrounded by empty cans of redbull and many bags of chips. 

 

"Wake up! It's your first day of school." 

 

"Mom, I know!" Winter said annoyed, then wiped her drool of the corner of "! I was again stalking her like a fool." she spoke angry at herself for not being able to fogert her selfish ex. 

 

Mrs. Kim knocked again "Your father won't wait.." she told her daughter. 

 

"Fine by me" Winter told her angry, then grabbed her school uniform ready to put it on. "Wait... We're in the same classroom. I have to look decent and smell nice like if you're not missing her" she said, then hurried to the bathroom ignoring her mother. 

 

Mrs. Kim sighed, then just went dowstairs to wait for her daughter. 

 

Once ready Kim Minjeong had breakfast with her parents. 

 

"It's your first day, Minjeongie. I hope you make some new friends and enjoy your senior year." Mr. Kim spoke with a smile on his face. 

 

Mrs. Kim pinched her cheek "She will. I still don't understand what happened between you and Karina, but she was such a nice girl. It was pity she didn't visit us all summer." she said confused, while her daughter removed her hand of her cheek. 

 

"She's just a rich prig." 

 

"Hey, don't say that" Her mother spoke a bit angry at her daughter. 

 

Mr. Kim sighed "Anyways, we trust you and if you don't want to be friends with her it's alright." Mr. Kim spoke, getting a glare "What? Minjeong has always been very smart and this scholarship proves it, so we shoukd trust her judgement." he added, grabbing his daughter's shoulder as this one nodded. 

 

"Oh well. I guess." Mrs. Kim let out, hoping her daughter make some normal fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter