Chapter 8

➶𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒➶ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

Thanks for waiting. Enjoy!

 

 

After what felt like an eternity, Minjeong arrived at her humble home. 

 

  She felt like a lot of things had happened today and that she had aged quite a bit. She dragged her body down the hallway, silently groaning like a zombie in distress.

 

“You’re back.”

 

  She heard her twin brother talk as he flipped from channel to channel. She ignored his blabbering about how stressed out she looked. Before she could imprison herself in her lovely little chamber called ‘her bedroom,’ she recalled something. She walked towards her brother and gave him a smack on the head. He yelped in pain, utterly confused. Minjeong rummages through her bag, throws the black tee on him, and mutters some annoyed curses. She left Beomgyu massaging his head while he sheepishly smirked.

 

  Minjeong slumped onto her bed with a loud thud. She focused her eyes on the ceiling and sighed deeply.

 

  She recalls everything that happened a while ago. But mostly, her thoughts were all on Jimin. The way her arrow shines brightly while she stares at her. The way her face brightens up and her dimples show when she laughs. Also, the way her brown eyes twinkle in delight when they look at each other. Just thinking about those things flutters her heart all of a sudden.

 

  Has she always been this way? She's always been vocal about how she sees Jimin, but she never really entertained those thoughts further. Now that she thinks of it, it does sound like she’s admiring her in sort of a different way.

 

 Minjeong clenches a hand against her chest. The fluttering feeling doesn’t stop. And what she can picture in her mind right now is Jimin. Jimin, with her lovely face and gorgeous smile. Jimin's innocent pouting lips when she’s upset. And Jimin’s beautiful brown eyes express hurt and disappointment.

 

  And then, it seemed like all her questions had been answered—all of a sudden, Her arrow appeared. It was flickering, but it didn’t fade like what happened before.

  Minjeong waited for a moment, but the arrow stayed still. And it seemed like it was pointing somewhere. And that’s when she realized what was going on. She went out of her room, and the arrow was aiming at the front door.

 

 She could see a silhouette of a person outside. Minjeong, with a beat of her heart, knew who was standing at the front door without even ringing the doorbell. Nervously, she grasps the doorknob and opens the door.

 

 

“M-Minjeong!” Jimin exclaimed in fright, clenching her chest with a hand. She has a frantic look on her face that Minjeong finds adorable.

 

“I-I was…” She fumbles nervously, cheeks flaring, “I was just…” And Minjeong just stares.

 

  Staring at their arrows pointing at each other. But the only difference is that Jimin’s arrow is sparkling so brightly, while her’s was still flickering.

 

 Minjeong grabbed the latter’s wrist and pulled her inside. She pulled Jimin down the hallway toward her room. Before they could enter her room, she heard her mother asking her brother, “Did I just hear my Jimin's voice?” But she ignored it because she wanted to spend the time alone with Jimin.

 

 As they entered the room, all of a sudden, they were surrounded by a comfortable silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter