Chapter 13

โžถ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’โžถ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

AUTHOR

I don't know how I managed to finish this chapter in less than 2 hours, but I'm not complaining. Lol. Tay's 10-minute All to Well song helped a lot!

ย 

ย 

Now that she was out of the drama, Minjeong walked towards Jimin, who seemingly had a distressed pout on her face. Minjeong furrowed her brows and went straight ahead.

ย 

"Hey." Slightly, she pinches her cheeks to get her attention. "You okay?"

ย 

ย Jimin just looked uneased, shaking her head disapprovingly. Minjeong knew immediately what made the latter so upset. She was still mad at Aeri for making them go through this.

ย 

That biach.

ย 

ย ย She made a mental note to herself that she would give Aeri a piece of her mind after this. But right now, Jimin is her top priority.

ย 

"Would you like to get out of here?" She offers, gently grasping the latter's chin to look at her. "We could cuddle and have a movie marathon right after.โ€ She intertwined their hands.

ย 

ย ย Jimin's gorgeous brown eyes immediately lit up. Her frown vanished in an instant. And then she flashed a toothy grin that made Minjeong chortle.

ย 

"I-I'd love that."ย 

ย 

ย ย Jimin has this dazed look that she always loves to see. Her eyes flickered down on those luscious lips, and it immediately sent her into a frenzy. She could still remember the sweet feeling of almost kissing them. And it appears like she wasnโ€™t the only one who was feeling this sort of urge because Jimin was also doing the same thing. Her brown eyes bore into her with so much desire. It gave Minjeong goosebumps all of a sudden.

ย 

ย ย Would it be possible to feel like you're making out with the person of your interest while just looking at her? Because thatโ€™s what Minjeong is feeling right now, And she has a hint that Jimin was also thinking the same way.

ย 

ย ย They both release a sharp inhale. The between the two of them is definitely playing its role pretty well because they seemed to be succumbing to the desire of devouring each other right here, right now.

ย 

ย ย They only tore their frenzied gazes at one another when someone's cautious clearing of the throat popped both of their fantasies. Jeno stood rather awkwardly, gesturing to Jimin that it was their turn now to play. He couldn't help but feel ashamed from interrupting them all of a sudden.

ย 

ย ย Minjeong sighs in relief, head bowed slightly down, as she tries to calm her nerves. Her face was on fire. Like literally on fire. She would have probably kissed Jimin, on the spot, without the sudden disturbance.

ย 

ย ย Jimin gestures to Jeno that sheโ€™ll follow him later. Feeling slightly giddy and nervous, she grasped Minjeong's cheeks so that they were face to face with each other again. It gave her the satisfaction that she could make Minjeong flustered like this. And she would love to keep it that way forever.

ย 

She looks adorable!ย She mentally screamed.

ย 

"Minjeong." Jimin summons every ounce of bravery she has. โ€œCan we talk after this?โ€ Thereโ€™s nothing to fear. All the signs are already there. โ€œI-I just want to tell you something."

ย 

And it seemed like Minjeong was thinking the same as her, she responded, โ€œMe too,โ€ with a fond smile, and she continued, โ€œAnd yes, we can.โ€

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter