Kisses

Little Cues: A Dictionary of Affection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kisses
/ ˈkɪsɪz / plural noun. touching or caressing with the lips, more than once, as a sign of love, ual desire or greeting.
Example: Hanbin loved peppering Hao with kisses.

There is a firm difference between kisses, smooches, kissing and French kissing, at least in Hanbin's dictionary.

Kisses are tiny, small little moments snuck in at the opportune time when no one is looking. Kisses are like lips pressing gently to Hao's forehead as a way to wake him up or ease him into bed, a light tingling touch that sends his heart into shudders every time.

They aren't like smooches, which are more mischievous. Not like kissing, where he can taste the sweetness of Hao's lips that lingers in his mouth even minutes after pulling away, or the romantic, sensual ones where their bodies are pulled taut against each other with tongues in a tight tango.

They are the unworded affection pouring out of him, and if Hanbin was a waterfall, it would be gushing in pink and rainbows and sun and lots of little hearts and kisses. 

And Hao, he loved Hanbin's little kisses. They are like gifts to start the day or presents to end the night, they were secrets shared just between the two of them behind the stage curtains, where thousands of fans waited before. Kisses are soft, heart fluttering and absolutely enthralling.

Hao never thought he would have a vice, but if he were to have one guilty pleasure, it would be kisses.

And he does them

Please log in to read the full chapter