Best momπŸ¦‹πŸ€

Loving family πŸ¦‹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alpha ended up sleeping like dead, Jeonghan gets off the bed while giggling at his spouse, he said that he wasn't sleepy and he can wait till the kids sleep but he out first while he was talking about his flight trips.

He was a pilot after all.

He went over and saw Momo and yeol in their bedroom playing, he picked up the baby boy and give him his pacifier.

" Come on sweetie time for bed."

Yeol leaned his head on his mommy's neck as he was rocked on his arm, momo gets up and changed cutely on her pajama making her mommy proud there cause she start to learn to be responsible.

" Mama momo wanna play in the swing tomorrow." She says while her eyes are heavy, yawning as she climbed on her bed.

" Aigoo okay sweetie, sleep well so we can go okay?!"

He murmured gently as he placed yeol on his crib near the window but the baby cried, doesn't want to be apart from his mommy yet so Jeonghan kept rocking him like that till he dozed off, slept tightly and the omega soft beautiful mom pecked her son's cheek.

" Sweet dream sweetie, I love you two so much."

Momo already snoring and he giggled.

Placed yeol on his crib and this time he didn't cry cause he was sleeping peacefully, Hannie covered them well and made sure everything was alright before he head back to sleep.


πŸ¦‹πŸ€πŸ€

Next morning at 10:30 AM.

Seungcheol woke up first, and looked to his right side to see his sunshine sleeping peacefully, his face looked so pretty that he mistook for an angel as the sun rays shinning on him.

His fair skin, soft lips, and thick long eyelashes brushed on his cheek.

The man held that cheek.

, I'm so damn lucky.

He thought as he pecked his forehead and smiled there.

Heard cute footsteps coming over and he turned to see yeol coming over as he rub the sleep off his eyes, wait, how did he get off the crib?!

" Mama.."

He was about to cry there when cheol picked up and went out," Shh sweetie mama's sleeping right now so Papa's here."

He rocked the baby and went inside the bedroom off his kids to see MomoΒ changing into her robe, smiling softly.

" Momo.."

He called and she looked up, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter