A spouse that everyone wishes to haveπŸ¦‹

Loving family πŸ¦‹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click of the house door was heard, the handsome husband walked in surprised by how quiet the house seemed, " Hannie~yeol..momo~." He called his wife and kids but no sound stepped inside the kids' room and spotted his wife and the kids sleeping on the playing spot where there was a comfy carpet.

He was holding a toy while sleeping like that.

The man's eyes were on his wife.

His heart softened and he felt kind of bad father for leaving everything to his poor wife, he picked him up easily on his strong muscle arm, Jeonghan his beautiful omega wife felt the sudden movement as he held onto that chest and lazily opened his eyes.

" Mhh Cheolie~."

He was exhausted that he couldn't wake up and make lunch for his husband but the man won't ever push his wife, he knew how his wife takes care of the kids while he was gone.

He closed the light after placing his wife on the comfy bouncy bed, went out of the bedroom, and went back to the kids' room.

Picked up the toys from the ground and placed them on the toy box, picked up yeol, his two-year-old son, and after that, he picked up Momo, who's only five.

After making sure everything is alright the man headed towards the kitchen and pulled out some ingredients for lunch.

Rolled up his sleeves and loosened his necktie.

" Time for pasta "

He smirked.

Have so much energy although he went out early to work around dawn, but being alpha, the man has a lot of stamina.

Β 

πŸ€πŸ¦‹πŸ€

While he was busy cooking the baby boy woke up, " Papa." He throw his arm happily and got the man to carry him.

" Aww good afternoon yeol-ah, did you take a good nap?!" Β He pecked the boy's chubby cheek while he cutely on his blue pacifier.

He nods cutely and leans his head on his dad's broad big chest.

Seungcheol flipped on the soup quietly while holding his son by his own arm.

" You hungry little boy ?!"

Baby yeol nodded.

" Papa milk."

Seungcheol frowned.

" No little boy I'm making lunch, I've made rice and soup for you and momo."

At the mention of the five years old girl, she came suddenly rubbing the sleep of her eyes.

" Papa welcome back."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter