Chapter 3: Healing and Support

"Unexpected Bonds"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Y/N woke up determined to ensure Yewon's well-being and happiness. Today was an important day as they would be taking Yewon to the hospital for a thorough check-up. Y/N had noticed the bruises on her body, a painful reminder of the abuse she had endured at the hands of her uncle. Y/N wanted to make sure she received the care she needed to heal both physically and emotionally.

 

Arriving at the hospital, Y/N held Yewon's hand tightly, providing her with a sense of security and reassurance. They were greeted by a compassionate doctor, Dr. Park, who listened attentively to Y/N's concerns and examined Yewon with care.

 

Y/N: (concerned) Doctor Park, I've noticed these bruises on Yewon's body. Is she going to be okay?

 

Dr. Park: (gentle) I understand your concern. We'll conduct a thorough examination to ensure Yewon's well-being. It's essential to address any physical and emotional trauma she may have experienced.

 

After a thorough examination, the doctor recommended that Yewon undergo child therapy to help her cope with the trauma she had experienced. Y/N understood the importance of professional support in helping Yewon heal, and they wholeheartedly agreed to the recommendation.

 

Dr. Park: Yewon has been through a difficult time, and therapy can provide her with a safe space to express her emotions and work through her experiences. It's an essential step in her healing process.

 

Y/N: (grateful) Thank you, Dr. Park. We'll do whatever it takes to help Yewon heal and thrive.

 

Leaving the hospital, Y/N felt a mix of emotions. On one hand, they were relieved to have medical confirmation of Yewon's overall health. On the other hand, the realization of the depth of her trauma weighed heavily on their hearts. Y/N knew they had to be strong for Yewon, providing her with the love and support she needed during this challenging time.

 

Y/N: (softly) Yewon, we're going to take care of you. We'll make sure you have everything you need to heal and be happy.

 

Yewon: (whispering) Daddy, will the therapy help me not be scared anymore?

 

Y/N: (sincerely) Yes, my sweet Yewon. The therapy will help you feel safe and teach you how to manage your fears. You're not alone in this; I'll be right here with you every step of the way.

 

In the days that followed, Y/N made arrangements for Yewon to attend child therapy sessions. They researched reputable therapists specializing in trauma and found a caring professional, Therapist Lee, who could guide Yewon through the healing process.

 

Therapist Lee: (kindly) Welcome, Yewon. I'm here to help you feel better and stronger. You can trust me, and we'll work together to heal those wounds inside your heart.

 

Yewon: (nervously) Will it hurt, like when Uncle used to hurt me?

 

Therapist Lee: (softly) No, Yewon. Therapy is a safe place where you can talk about your feelings and learn new ways to feel better. You're brave for coming here, and I'm proud of you.

 

As the therapy sessions continued, Y/N accompanied Yewon to provide her with a familiar presence. The therapist, Therapist Lee, created a safe environment where Yewon could express her fears and emotions. Y/N listened attentively, offering words of com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter