02.

viva la vida
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think I moved on way too easily? Too fast?"

He hums, placing a plate of garlic bread and a bowl of mushroop soup on the table. "That's a hard one." Wonwoo settles himself on the chair across the woman he recently getting to know with. "I'd say it's up to the person. There's no right and wrong here. People can move on in whatever way they like."

Heeso nods lightly, taking a bite of the garlic bread that Wonwoo made. Wonwoo know there's something going on with the way Heeso behaves right now. They met a month ago unexpectedly during her vacation, but that will be on another story. There's no another reply from Heeso except she is eating the food well. Wonwoo smiles to himself. 

"This is good. It amaze me how you can cook this well. If it were me, I would definitely burnt the house down."

Heeso grins before continue eating the garlic bread. Wonwoo shakes his head in amusement at the way Heeso thinks. "It's just a garlic bread, plus, you won't burnt the house down with me right here with you."

Wonwoo always have his way of talking that comfort her. When she was so sad about her break up, suddenly gloomy and emotional, Wonwoo was there to comfort her. Honestly, she never had any thought that she and Wonwoo will sit at the same table and talk with each other like this. Everything happened so fast, and just like that, Heeso and Wonwoo is in their talking stage and getting to know each other. The way Wonwoo treat her, she can tell that this is not a friendly gesture. She's a little dumb but at least she can tell that much from his body language.

"Oh, so you are saying, you will be here with me for as long as we both shall live and cook for me?"

Wonwoo let out a soft chuckles. Might be a little dramatic there, but nonetheless, he nods. "I will cook for you" He reaches to her hand, holding it lightly while looking into her eyes. "Every single day. I will also be your shield, your comfort place and everything you want me to be."

Oh, Wonwoo is such a kind soul. She isn't sure why would Wonwoo, a kind soul like him would actually likes her, romantically. Turns out, Wonwoo just got out of his seven years of relationship and in a healing state. Found someone like Heeso, he thought he could lend her his shoulder and be her comfort place, but he fell for her.

"That's so hmm a little dramatic." Heeso let out a soft laugh, standing up and placing the empty plate in the sink. Ever since her last talk with Baekhyun, all of her old memories flashes in her mind, and she didn't think she would say this, but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter