chapter 10

Hello! falling star

Chapter 10: good boy, gone bad

 

 

Wearing a black hoodie and putting the hood on his head, a face mask on his nose and mouth, a black jeans and a black shoes, Yeonjun was standing on the rooftop of the school building at midnight, hunting is something he will enjoy doing for Soobin to live in peace… to have a goodnight and his weapon was already sensing things around.

“Come out come out wherever you are”

He said feeling the little demons scared of him, what rank are those 120? 130? how weak since he killed a rank 3 and aiming for 1, the sounds of chains heard when he swings his right dagger and it immediately hit the right spot in the weak first demon he hunts tonight, absorbing his life, the chain falls back to his hands and he catches the dagger while the other side didn’t even leave his side.

He looks at his weapon and he felt it asking for more, this feeling is different from the SkyWorld, because here are the real things, there it’s just a void illusion

using his weapon, he could radiate so many even those hiding, no wonder he didn’t felt anything before, and didn’t see a thing, he must activate his weapon to be aware of their existence… how stupid he was forgetting this rule since he always has it with him in the SkyWorld.

 

.

.

.

.

 

Showing up in his new room, he looks at the hour and it was 5am already, feeling tired? No, he doesn’t, because the energy he absorbs from the demons is like sleeping for humans. so he went directly to take a shower and gets ready for school.

Second day has passed, already knowing Soobin schedule, avoiding him was a piece of cake, yet he didn’t avoid him at all, he decides to be a protector from afar. And that something they learned to do too if they had to.

Third day passed, fourth, fifth, fact he was getting used to be far now, sometimes he glimpses personally at Soobin and he see him happily laughing and speaking with the two new friends he made

The bracelet connection?

He didn’t feel anything at all, but its fine because in the night he gets fed up with those dark creatures he hunts, it is like his medications now, and his weapon keeps asking for more and more, wanting to find a powerful one to absorbs.

.

.

.

He was sitting at the cafeteria when HueningKai asked him

“Yeonjun are you okay? you keep looking at the three again”

Yeonjun look at HueningKai “why we don’t fight Beomgyu?”

“The guy knows how to fight! No one beat him before” HueningKai explained “but it is weird you asking about Beomgyu what are you thinking?”

“Is he stronger than me? what if i beat him up?” Yeonjun asked, but he was asking himself loud

“don’t say something like that” HueningKai said worried because of the scary behavior he sees Yeonjun having

“I was just wondering”

At the 6th night, Yeonjun was sitting on the big clock of the school building, the time was pointing at midnight exactly when he saw the used to be his room had the lights open “Em?” Yeonjun stands aware if Soobin getting attacked by something, but he didn’t sense anything?

his face went to a poker face when he saw someone near the window…

“Beomgyu…”

He said with a hateful tone and dead glare...

“No, he said he will forgive me if am…” He saw the two inside the room hugging each other “…if am far”

 

He didn’t like it…

 

***-***-***-***-***-***

 

The next morning was Sunday, Yeonjun didn’t have the mood at all, he tried to calm himself, he know he is acting up for no reason, but he just can’t help it remembering the hug…

“Stop being Jealous Yeonjun”

He tried to talk to himself but that didn’t work because the moment he went out from his room, and a normal student bump into him at the stairs he reacted aggressively to the point he pushed him and want to take his weapon out…

the guy apologies “I really don’t want to pick up a fight with you Yeonjun, it was an accident”

“Am sorry I overreacted” Yeonjun said walking back to his room and going inside the bathroom washing his face multi-times, what was he thinking? Killing a normal human if he takes out his weapon! He looks at his hands that were trembling without any reason, he took out his weapon and saw his right arm blood veins were slowly getting in black color, his weapon disappeared and his arm went back to normal.

He looks at his wet reflection in the mirror asking “what wrong with me…”

 

.

.

.

 

He walked to the volleyball field, since they promised to play in the day off, yes, he should forget his duty a little and have fun too, being with HueningKai was kind of fun too, the innocent of that man is in another level.

“Who are these?” Yeonjun asked seeing students not in the team at the field because he was little bit late to come

“The coach asked to have fun, so we decide to play the dodge ball again” HueningKai explained

“Okay, nice change” Yeonjun look around to see the student start to go in pairs “not the normal dodge ball?”

“No, it is with pairs” HueningKai confirmed

Yeonjun nodded but he noticed a face in between he starts to hate recently “Beomgyu?”

HueningKai look at him “yes he always wins this”

“Kai let’s go together”

“You sure? Am little clumsy you know”

“If we win, I order you a meal”

“My taste is so hard to get”

“Whatever you want”

“Tonight, in your room?”

“Tonight, in my room”

 

The two bump their fists like they usually do in the volleyball training, Yeonjun look around and saw Soobin sitting on the bleachers and Taehyun in the field. Definitely the two will play with each other and that very satisfying for him, because he wants to stop the arrogance in Beomgyu, who thinks he own and controle everything

 

The whistle start, and they start to play, the ball was been thrown and laughs were been heard, they were having fun, and HueningKai screams scared of the ball was making Yeonjun laugh for real, the guy exaggerate his reaction, but his voice was high pitch no doubt.

 

Pairs were getting less and less, and the one that were left are those in the volleyball team as they were already athletes along with Beomgyu and Taehyun, the crowed along with those who lost were cheering for Beomgyu the number one in the dodge ball.

 

“I will shut them up”

HueningKai heard Yeonjun saying with anger, he looks at him worried…

The numbers were going less and less till the final four were still standing in the field, Yeonjun with HueningKai behind him and Beomgyu with Taehyun behind him.

Seeing that his aim was so good before, Yeonjun was aware of his next one, he dodges it easily moving HueningKai with him

It was his time to throw, and he wanted to let him out from the first try, but Beomgyu dodge it too.

 

The crowed were getting excited seeing the survivals for more than 4 rounds dodging now, Beomgyu was standing with the ball, he looked at Taehyun and the two smiled at each other before Beomgyu throw the ball so aggressively adn very fast...

but Yeonjun easily dodges it too…

And that face Beomgyu made was priceless…

Yeonjun smirked because in a split of second he saw Beomgyu turning to look at Taehyun, and that all he needed as a distraction to use much force throwing the ball and hitting Beomgyu and winning the game.

Beomgyu looked shocked at him, when the ball hit him, but Yeonjun mouther “loser” smirking, between his volleyball team who came running at him cheering in a crazy manner.