2.—[END]

One fine night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

I woke up, a heavy feeling welcomed me as soon as I opened up my eyes. My head hurts and I still feel like throwing up.

 

“Ahh .” I groaned and massage the edge of my head, trying to nurse the pain.

 

When my eyes landed on somewhere and realized I wasn't in my apartment. I sat up and looked around.

 

“Where am I?” I whispered as I pulled away the blanket from my body and checked if I still had my clothes. Luckily, I'm still wearing it. The place is cozy and so neat. This is completely different from mine.

 

I brought my up and gathered all my stuff. When I checked myself on the mirror, A man was standing in the door and observing me. My heart jumped out and made me surprised.

 

“What are you doing here?!” I screamed and looked over my shoulder.

 

This can't be. Why is he here? All of the people I've known, why him?

 

“This is my place and I brought you here. I don't know where you live and I don't have any choice. Do you perhaps want me to leave you there?” He asked, crossed his arms and bore his eyes on me.

 

“You should've just left me there! I can take care of myself.” I responded and clasped my hands because I was so nervous.

 

“I don't think so. Do you even remember how you passed out last night?”

 

“I did what?”

 

“You passed out last night. Also you had into an argument with someone you didn't know. I rescued you.” He said.

 

This is so embarrassing!! Why do we have to see each other again? I mean it would've been better if we met in my normal self and not in my drunken state!!

 

I harshly shut my eyes and trying to remember everything.

 

“I missed you....”

 

I said and there was an unexplainable feelings. 

 

“I miss fighting with you. You stole my crush away from me. He rejected me because you ruined my image.” I added and he was so surprised. 

 

“I did not. It wasn't my fault if Jay didn't like you.” He defended himself.

 

I averted my eyes when I felt like crying. I remember the day I met them. My life surprisingly changed.

 

I never liked Jay. I never even thought of dating him but left me no choice.

 

It was just... I've heard Jay liked Jungsoo. While I was passing by, I overheard his conversation with someone and mentioned Jungsoo. I clearly heard his confession and after that, I did everything I could to not let him confess.

 

I liked Jungsoo, up until these years, I still like him a lot. Too bad we ended up not in good terms.

 

I fell in love with him the moment he entered our room. He was a responsible student and every teacher, adore him so much. 1st year college, yes, I vividly remember everything.

 

He was with his team and announcing something related with our school protocols. The moment he went inside our room, I felt something weird and felt butterflies inside me.

 

After that day, I've been following him and trying to know him better by myself. I was an outcast and that didn't bother me at all. I don't like to get everyone's attention. They've seen me as a weird student who has been stuck in my comics books. That's all fine but when I met him; those things suddenly changed.

 

When we were 2nd year college, I found out that we were in the same class. I did some make over; in short, I changed myself.

 

Well, changing myself means changing my life. Even though I hate attention, I have no choice but to stick with my own decisions. I became a well known student and a lot of my schoolmates tried to hit me up but I rejected them. It was because of Jungsoo.

 

I did my best to make sure that Jay wouldn't get his chance to confess his feelings he had. Instead of confessing my feelings for Jungsoo, I confessed to Jay. Aside of my plan, I did a promise to my parents that I wouldn't let myself to get distracted by someone or anything that might affect my studies. 

 

I acted like I really liked him and made it sound like I did. Everyday I would show up to them. They were always together and I hated that.

 

Glad Jay didn't feel the same way. He wasn't interested with me and clearly liked Jungsoo. Everything heated up when we became competitors; He was always on top and I was always under him. It didn't help because my parents kept pressuring me and I had to focus on my goals.

 

I focused on studying and I've never got a chance to talk to Jungsoo. I wasn't allowed to do what I wanted. I didn't want to disappoint my parents. When Jay turned me down, I didn't chase him and just focused on studying.

 

I think that one helped because Jungsoo also did the same thing. I think that wasn't the ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter