1.

One fine night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungsoo was making his way inside the club. His college friends asked him to come over and he said 'yes' it's been a while since they've seen each other and they have been so busy with their own personal life. Jungsoo is glad to see them and maybe a good way to relax and free himself from his stressful life.

 

Yes, stressful life. As he started working, his life has been so exhausting and stressful. He needs this, he needs to get some air from his stressful life and let him enjoy the night. This is only once in a lifetime so he should really have fun as if there's no tomorrow.

 

“Jungsoo!!” A familiar voice welcomed him as he scanned the place and finally saw them on a one table, gathering around.

 

“Hae!” Jungsoo raised his hand and approached them. As he walked closer, he couldn't stop himself from smiling. He was genuinely happy.

 

“Long time no see!” Siwon said and pulled him into a hug.

 

“You look great.” Jungsoo said and smiled even wider. On their table, Donghae, Siwon, Shindong and Eunhyuk were there. Yes only the four of them. They have a squad and originally they were eight including Jungsoo but it seems like the others are busy and not able to join them.

 

“You too and Jungsoo you look so stressed.” He answered and stared at Jungsoo.

 

“Oh I know that. Work has been so stressful and exhausting so yeah... Glad you guys reached me out tonight. I needed this.” Jungsoo responded and poured himself a glass of alcohol.

 

“Of course we got you as always.” Shindong butted in and winked at Jungsoo. They all laughed and started to drink.

 

Time passes by and they are having a great time. Some women approached them and stayed a bit in their table. Of course, the one and only playboy, Siwon is enjoying it than the others. 

 

“Let's dance.” The girl whispered to Jungsoo. He wasn't obviously interested but he had no choice but to have fun with them. It would've been so rude if he refused her.

 

The girl held his hand and led him into the middle. When the music started, they danced together. His friends too. They kept glancing on each other and as the music got louder, the girl s her arms around Jungsoo's waist.

 

“I'm so dizzy.” She murmured as she shut her eyes off.

 

“Do you wanna sit?” He calmly asked and looked down to see her. She slightly shook her head and hugged him even tighter.

 

When Jungsoo turned around to his friends, they were all laughing and giving him a thumbs up. They'd probably enjoying seeing Jungsoo like this. She cornered him and didn't want to let him go.

 

“You're drunk. You should go home.” Jungsoo said and tried to pull away his body from her.

 

“Take me home.” She straightforwardly said and Jungsoo was taken aback.

 

He didn't respond and gently pulled her away. The girl snapped her eyes opened and was about to hug him again but before she could, Jungsoo called her friends and asked them to take her home.

 

“That's so annoying.” Jungsoo said, feeling so irritated.

 

“Chill. She's drunk and not in her right mind. Also she's beautiful, you should've said yes to her.” Siwon teasingly said.

 

“Jungsoo hates the word 'beautiful'” Eunhyuk butted in and poured them a drink.

 

“Why?” Donghae innocently asked and looked at them.

 

“Remember Heechul? His one and only rival when we were in college. Aside from being rival in grades, Heechul thought Jungsoo was trying to steal his man. Well Heechul liked that man and it happened that the guy was friends with Jungsoo. He thought Jungsoo was ruining his image from him.” Shindong explained. Jungsoo shut his eyes off as he remembered Heechul.

 

“Where's he now? I had a crush on him back then but he rejected me.” Siwon confessed as he leaned his back against the chair.

 

“You what?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Let's admit it. Heechul is beautiful, smart and very admirable. No one could resist him. Jay was so lucky that Heechul liked him.” Siwon responded. Jungsoo slowly opened up his eyes and bore his eyes on them.

 

“We should stop talking about—” His words trailed off when Donghae interrupted him.

 

“Is that Heechul?” Donghae said while pointing to someone in the crowd.

 

“Shut up. That ain't funny, Hae.” Jungsoo said.

 

“I'm not lying! Look.” Donghae firmly said. All of them followed his finger and looked at the crowd. They saw Heechul dancing with everyone and obviously drunk.

 

“That's him.” Siwon said and stood up from his chair.

 

“Is he alone?”

 

“Looks like.”

 

“We should get him out there before people take advantage of him.” Donghae added.

 

“Just let him. It looks like he's having fun. Don't bother him or else he would punch us.” Shindong replied.

 

Jungsoo turned to him and kind of offended by his words. When Shindong stuck out his tongue, Jungsoo rolled his eyes and turned back into the crowd.

 

 

Jungsoo's Pov

 

I was observing him and watching him closely at the crowd. I couldn't help but lock my eyes on him as if it was already glued.

 

“Chill. He ain't going anywhere.” Shindong whispered and I elbowed him.

 

“Shut up o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter