Chapter 42- Unexpected P... ;)

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"Taemin, you're being too aggressive." I told him as I ate the last piece of meat on my plate.

Taemin was too fascinated with the sauce on the meat that he tried to eat the meat without "damaging" the sauce. He failed once, and is now being impatient.

"This is no fun," He finally gave up and threw his fork on the plate lazily.

I laughed. "Who ever saw a celebrity getting excited over a piece of sauce?"

"Well, it looks fluffy and it's yellow..." 

I stuck my fork on the meat with the sauce and shoved it inside Taemin's mouth.

"I can't stand food lying there on the plate."

"And, I can't stand my girlfriend frustratingly feeding me. Be a little more willing, okay?" He smirked as he wiped off the sauce on his lips.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Being your girlfriend is nuisance."

He pouted. "It is?" 

Aww. Shucks. He's just so...

He pouted some more and made his face nearer to mine.

"You don't like being my girlfriend?" 

He smirked. His lips were only inches away from me.

I blushed furiously, and shoved my bag at his face. "Okay, okay! I like it!"

My face was like ">///<'' already. My cheeks were burning hot.

He smiled innocently. "Good!"

"Stupid Devil."

He laughed. "It's your problem why you fell in love with me, and why you never get tired of blushing because of me."

"Like I said, you're such a devil." I pouted as I drank my iced tea.

"Ya," Taemin said as he brought something out. I was too busy sipping my iced tea to know what that is.

"What-" I was suddenly surprised by the sound of a camera.

I looked at Taemin. He was holding a Polaroid Camera. He grinned widely at me as the picture came out of the camera.

"I'm actually considering photography as a profession, but that would be absurd if I wasn't taking a picture of you."

I raised a brow at him. ''Since when did you get so much ironic? And, where did you get that "absurdity" stuff?"

He winked at me. "Whatever~."

"You're such a kid.''

"It's as if you're not one,too."

"Am not."

"You are one."

"Not."

"Yes, you are."

"Not!"

"Would you mind shutting yourselves up, madam and sir?" The restaurant manager said as he put his finger on his lips. I could feel everyone's gazes on us. I just bowed at him and put on my sunglasses.

"Just so you know, we're disguising ourselves." Taemin said, trying to eat the remaining meat pieces on his plate.

"I know. Let's not be noisy."

''It was you who started it."

"Did not."

"Did to."

"Did not"

"Did to."

"Okay, we seriously need to stop." I said, taking a breath to calm down my fuming anger.

Stupid Taemin and his bickering.

Taemin stood up and pulled me towards the exit.

"Ya! Where are we going?!" I tried to struggle free from his grasp on my wrist. It was really tight.

He bowed his head a little at me. ''Sorry. This is a date, not lunch. Obviously, we're going somewhere else." He smirked.

I went inside his car and he started driving again in ease.

---------------------

"WHAT THE HECK, TAEMIN?" I shouted as I tried to take off the jumper that was on me. I was wearing it, but he told me not to.

"Let's wear this and go to the amusement park!" He said cheerfully. CHEERFULLY? Who the heck wants to go to the amusement park in a jumper?!

"I hate-"

Taemin pulled my wrist and went near my face. "Try taking it off. You'll be . I don't want any other guy looking at you."

I blushed a bit, but I got scared. His tone was scary.

I just nodded in nervousness. 

Taemin is really becoming a pesky, strong man these days. Ugh.

He smiled as we entered the amusement park.

--------------

"Let's have a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs as the rollercoaster lunged downward.

"Whaaaaaat?"

"Someone has to buy ice cream!!!!!!!!"

"Dreaaaammm Ooonnnn!"

"Buy ice creaaaaaaam for meeee if I manage to keeeeeeeeeep my moooouttttttttthhhhhhh shut til the end of the ride!''

"SUREEE!"

I shut my mouth, avoiding from laughing at his messy hair. I sat there calmly, even though I was going to go crazy any second now.

One minute...

Two minutes...

Okay, calm down.

The ride was finally over.

I smirked as Taemin brushed his hair to the side the fix it. We immediately went to the ice cream store in order for us to eat.

As soon as I got my ice cream, Taemin pulled me and ran towards the exit of the amusement park.
We went inside his car and drove off to who knows where.

------------------------

"Taemin, what the heck is this?!"

Taemin smiled at me as the curtains closed between us.

"Hey, I wanted a unique date, and we never have done this anyway."

The designers where making the dress more tighter so that it wouldn't fall off.

We were inside a photo studio, and I was wearing a wedding dress.

Taemin was going to be wearing a suit.

We were going to take  a so-called "wedding picture" just for fun.
Oh, please.

The curtains opened once we were finished.

I saw Taemin, and...gosh.

He was really a man.

He looked so manly inside that suit.

He smiled and took my arm as we posed for the camera.

"Say cheese," The photographer said as he positioned himself to somewhere comfortable to shoot a photo of us.

I smiled and put my hand on Taemin's arm.

After 6 more shots, we were finished.

Taemin, still not letting go off, kissed my cheek.

"Ya! Don't 'feel' so much of the moment!'' I joked as I playfully wiped my cheek.

"What?" He frowned.

"Hey, I was kidding." I nudged him a bit, but he was still frowning.

"If you're truly sorry..." He pulled me, making our bodies closer and our faces nearer than ever.

"Marry me." He whispered gently as he pulled out something from his pocket.

A ring.

-----------------------

END FOR CHAPTER 42. :D

Hahaha.