Chapter 27-Remembering

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

 

Your POV

 

I wrote silly doodles on the window of our van.

 

It was really snowy. Even my nose couldn't take it anymore.

 

Everything that happened last week was tainted in my head.

 

Yes, it has been a week.

 

After Minho told me everything, I started to get headaches quite a lot,too. Nightmares would always visit me. My unnies and oppas were really worried, since we were actually kinda near the concert date.

 

But, I still couldn't believe that it was Taemin that I liked before.

 

Why not Minho?

 

I kinda regretted my decision back then, but I guess I liked it.

 

I sighed as I huffed some air on the window, making it more foggier.

 

We were going to the studio again. It's about 3AM in the morning right now. We slept at 11PM last night.

 

We were going to work extra hard this time. We're losing so much time.

 

A few minutes later, we got to the studio. Everyone was stretching and yawning. I was the only one wide awake.

 

I was so scared of all those nightmares that I had so I wouldn't sleep.

 

The studio was, once again, really prepped up for us to dance in.  The dance instructor was tired, too. I could see his dark circles getting darker than usual. Everyone removed their sweaters and jackets and shoved them into one corner. Then, we started dancing.

 

-----------

 

I was dancing to our song when I suddenly felt a headache. I started groaning so loudly that everyone stopped dancing. I dropped to my knees. I held my head tightly. It hurts so bad.

 

We'll use your for our own entertainment...

 

 

I could hear those words in my head. They were being whispered by lots of voices. I shivered violently.

 

Then, everything went black.

 

-------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

I was inside the recording studio for ShimShimTaPa. Shin Dong Hyung was funny, but I was distracted.

 

I was laughing along and smiling along. Often times, I find myself dazed to a corner or something.

 

I was still thinking about what happened in the store last week. 

 

I regretted shouting at Min Hyeon like that.

 

What I actually kept from Min Hyeon and Sulli was that I knew that Sulli was acting. I knew Sulli. She wasn't that exaggerated when she normally acts. But, I didn't know why Min Hyeon and Sulli fought.

 

I chose to believe Sulli. She was my girlfriend, after all.

 

But, something in me says otherwise. 

 

What the heck.

 

Is this because of puberty? But I'm already getting older. I'm at the end of my teens. How can puberty be like this?

 

I shook my head really hard. 

 

Somehow, I have already lost my trust in Sulli. Even in the hospital, I really felt that I lost my trust in her.

 

And, I lost it some more.

 

If she was really my girlfriend, she won't lie to me. She'll be honest.

 

I was disappointed in Sulli. So disappointed.

 

"Ya, Taemin-ah." I heard Minho hyung whisper to me. He pointed towards Shin Dong hyung.

 

"Oh, Sorry." I bowed my head a little at him.

 

Shin Dong hyung smiled. "Our little Taeminnie here seems to be in a daze. What were you thinking about?"

 

I looked at him with confused eyes. "It's just maybe because of the concert. I was..too amazed."

 

Then, everyone laughed. 

 

Phew. I'm so happy that I avoided that glitch.

 

Suddenly, I heard Minho hyung's phone ring. It was really low, so it was not noticeable. He took the call.

"Yeobosaeyo? What..? Min Hyeon... she's in the hospital?! Wait for me there!"

 

Min Hyeon... was in the hospital? 

 

What the - 

 

I didn't know why, but I was worried sick. The radio guesting ended pretty fast, and we all rushed to the hospital. Minho hyung and I were the ones speeding with all our might to the hospital room. 

 

The other 24hour members were outside her room.

 

''Minho," The one that I recognized as Hee Rin noona said as she worriedly turned her gaze to Minho hyung. "She's been getting these headaches for a week already. You were with her last week, right? What happened? And, she's been getting nightmares ever since."

 

Minho hyung didn't reply.

 

Then, I remembered a variety of words spinning in my head.

 

"Ya, yeobo!"

"Help me, Taemin..."

"Bring it on,"

"No! Don't touch me! Somebody save me!"

"Fall for me.."

''You're not some kind of ert to look at me like that, would you?"

"No matter how many times you deny it, you love her."

 

"Min Hyeon."

 

I knew what I remembered.

 

I knew things. 

 

"Minho hyung..." I drifted off, not taking my eyes away from the floor. 

 

Everyone looked at me.

 

"I loved Min Hyeon...right..?"

 

--------

THE END.

To clear things up, Taemin hasn't fully recovered. :)

Heehee. ;)

Enjoyy~~~