Chapter 37- Valentine's Day Special

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"Let's go see the dining are in here," The masked guy said as he lead me straight to a huge door with golden bells on them. They were EXTREMELY huge. 

The masked guy pushed the doors without hesitation, and it made a creaking sound. But, nobody seemed to notice.

There were tables everywhere. Some couples were sitting down, while most of them were dancing to the songs played. I won't be surprised why no one seemed to notice us. It was because the music was too loud for the door to be heard. The lights were dim, but not dark enough not to see each other. Some lit up candles.

Then, that reminded me of something.

"It's Valentine's Day?!" The masked guy said, shocked as he focused his gaze on the wide poster by the stage.

It made me remember,too.

Stupid freaking holiday.

Well, at least, I made a new friend while Valentine's waited for its time to end.

People shouldn't have made this a holiday.

I stepped inside the big hall, bewildered with the decorations. Hearts, hearts, hearts. Love,love,love.

It .

"Ya..." Mr. Masked Guy tapped my shoulder. "Do you still want to eat?"

"Ani. Why?"

He pulled me to the center of the dance floor.

"You didn't think about me pulling you here,right?" He smirked as he took my hand.

A new song started playing. It was Good Day by IU. Oh, gee. They even play mainstream music in these kinds of places?

We swayed a bit to the song. The trumpets in the song was really entertaining, so I got my grooves on. Seeing this, Mr. Masked Guy smiled and went along with me. Soon, he started twirling me and I went along with him. Observing Mom's dance classes really paid off.

Soon, all of the couples went to the side to look at us. They were clapping their hands.

Then, finally, IU's famous 'three high notes' played. I twirled for the last time, and took a good look at Mr. Masked Guy's eyes. They were brown, and they shown brightly in the light. He was looking at me,too. I blushed a little on what we did. The song was near its ending, so he spread me out and twirled me. Exactly at the last note, he made me fall a bit in his arms as he panted a little.

Everyone clapped for us. I looked at the audience. Some couples were even sighing sweetly together. 

I soon realized that I was in Masked Guy's arms. I blushed a bit, and distanced myself from him. 

An ah-jussi gave us a "Couple Ring" as a prize for dancing with passion. I'd like to laugh at that.

Mr. Masked Guy quickly pulled me out of the hall, and we rode the elevator.

"You're good in dancing," I complimented as he fiddled with the couple rings. 

He looked up. "You're not bad,too. And, you finally smiled."

I looked at him, puzzled.

"When I first saw you, you seemed so lifeless. But, now you're smiling. Is it because of me?" He smirked.

"Ya! Don't assume so much!" I crossed my arms.

He handed me the other ring. ''Since we just met each other today, keep this, This'll serve as a remembrance for today."

I got the ring from him, and put it quickly on my hand. This guy really did cheer me up.

"I'm quite tired for today. let's just go to the terrace here, okay?" 

I nodded, and smiled. We finally reached the the 8th floor.

Mr. Masked Guy took my hand again and lead me towards the terrace which was just across the elevator.

I sat down on one of the benches and sighed.

What a day.

I heard Mr. Masked Guy laugh again.

"You're just so clumsy and honest...just like...her.." He whispered the last part. Then, he looked at the ground.

"You're probably remembering your girlfriend,right?" I tapped his back.

"Stop comforting me." He laughed again. Man, when does he ever stop?

"Can I know your name?" 

He looked at me strangely. "I need to know how you look first. Let's take off our masks in 5 seconds. One...two...three..four..."

I gripped on my mask tightly.

"Five."

I took my mask off, and he took his mask off,too.

I was surprised. I was with no other than...

Taemin.

He looked shocked, too.

A hint of anger crossed his eyes. He stood up, and got ready to leave. I held his hand tightly, and turned my face away from him.

"I'm sorry," My voice started cracking. I wanted to apologize to him. It was all my fault.

I really loved him. It hurts me to see him hurt.

And, now, I'm getting mushier.

He wasn't responding. He just remained frozen on his spot.

"Taemin...I...I didn't mean to do...that...I was forced to..."

Still not responding.

"I really...really...love you, Taemin..." I was crying already. I was sobbing so loudly that I think the whole hotel would hear me.

Suddenly, I felt two arms embrace me as I cried.

"I thought you loved that guy..." He drifted off, still not facing me. But, he was hugging me.

"I'm so...so..sorry...Taemin..I..'' I was cut off by his "shhh" sound.  He put my face in his palsm, and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"So, now, you're my girlfriend?" He smiled.

I was taken by surprise.

"But, I-"

I was quickly cut off by a kiss.

This kiss was really different from the other kisses we had. This one really had that light, that spark of a new beginning.

His lips were soft. He gently crushed his lips to mine once more.

When he already let go of me, he pouted.

"Those lips are mine. Only mine. I've marked it a lot of times already, didn't I?"

I laughed. He was really jealous.

"Okay, okay. So, now, you're my true Yeobo? No more pretends like WGM?" I confidently asked.

He blushed a bit as I said that.

He pulled my face down a bit, and kissed my forehead.

"If that's what you want, YEOBO."

I gave him a disgusted look.

"It's so gross to hear that! We're better off calling each other by our names.''

"Yeobo~ Yeobo~ Yeobo~" He tickled me quickly. I was really ticklish. I laughed out loud and told him to stop, but he didn't. I finally fell on him.

I was on top of him, for goodness' sake.

My heart was beating so fast.

"How about...Ja-gi-ya?" He planted soft kisses on my lips for every syllable.

"Eww." I wiped my lips playfully. He frowned.

"You don't like me kissing you? Then, I'll never touch you." He got up, and turned his back on me.

I hugged him from the back. "Aish. You're juuuuuust a really jealous person. " I stuck his tongue out at him.

He kissed me once again.

"Jagiya." He whispered in my ears, making me blush.

"I hate you."

"I just love you more." He gave me one last kiss. It was 11:59PM. Valentine's would officially end in an hour.

Yet, love still lingers between soulmates.

It's love.

---------------------------

THE END.

Hope you liked it. :D.

It was superextraohmaigoshhugely mushy. UGH. D:. Looking at it makes me go "eww". D:. But, I hope I put the right feelings into this chapter (even though I'm quite uncomfortable with it.)

My Valentine's was boring. Seriously.

How was your Hearts Day? ;)