Chapter 35- Just The Start

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

Actually, my heart was beating so fast.

Why?

I..was scared. I didn't know how to handle this "stalker" thing clearly.

I think that person's stalking me because he/she knows every action that I make.

He/she is probably spying on me.

I squeezed my fingers in nervousness. What would this person do to the SHINee oppas and 24hour unnies and oppas?

I'm scared. I might put them in danger again.

I texted the unknown sender.

To. Unknown

Fr. Min Hyeon

We already have a scheme of me breaking up with Minho. Isn't that enough?

I was surprised to receive a quick message from the sender.

To Min Hyeon

Fr. Unknown

You haven't done the other part of the promise~ keke. Don't worry. I'll be personally meeting you at Inkigayo this week. keke~

I widened my eyes in shock.

Inkigayo's tomorrow!

We're going to perform there. 

My gosh.

I trembled in fear as I imagined another scandal spreading out in the news.

I put my palms on my cheeks. Oh, gosh. So much...stress.

But, everyone was probably smiling right now,so...

I tried to smile.

I approached them, and started eating the pizza that Manager bought.

Let's just forget these things happened.

Not.

----------------------------

"Now, for Top 2, let's all welcome...24hour!"

The host-ssi shouted as everyone screamed and clapped for us. I was kinda nervous.

The first reason was because it was our first time performing in Inkigayo.

Second, we have an upcoming concert in weeks.

Third, I don't know what that stalker would do.

Hee Rin unnie patted my back. "It's gonna be alright."

I smiled at her as we entered the huge stage. 

We quickly went to our places, and paused as Tae Kyung oppa started singing the intro.

-------------------------------------

I sighed.

Our performance went well, without the disturbance of the stalker nor committing mistakes. 

I was thankful.

Really.

I sighed in relief as I hugged the unnies and oppas.

"Look how happy our little MIn Hyeonnie is!" Min Kyung unnie said as she patted my head. The oppas patted my head,too.

"Such a maknae," Ki Bum oppa mumbled as he patted my head.

"Aigoo!" Ju Rin unnie exclaimed. '' I forgot all about the interview that Sung Min, Tae Kyung oppa, Hee Rin unnie, Min Kyung unnie, Ju Min, Seung Hyun, Ki Bum oppa and I have to attend!"

Everyone looked at their watches. "Oh no!" Hee Rin unnie exclaimed.

"But... Shin Hwan and Min Hyeon would be the only ones left." Tae Kyung oppa frowned.

"I don't know about Min Hyeon, but I've got another schedule with KBS at around 20 minutes, so I have to get going,too." Shin Hwan oppa said.

Everyone looked at me with worry.

I smiled. "Don't worry, I'll just watch the rest of Inkigayo. Jia unnie is here, right? I'll get a ride with her to MBC."

"Make sure you don't encounter strange people!" Hee Rin unnie remarked as she closed the door. And, here I was, alone inside the waiting room. It was only one more performance and a special performance from a new girl band then Inkigayo's finished. 

The staff asked if I wanted to get out of the waiting room and go with other artists in their waiting room. I told them that I'll decide later.

I looked at the screen intently as Infinite's Before The Dawn plays. Wow, the Infinite sunbaes are just...cool.

Then, suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

I opened without hesitation. Maybe some sunbaes were coming to see us, but there's only me,so...

I was surprised to see a familiar face.

He wasn't an idol. He was a guy, and he was really tall. He was smirking at me. 

He had the same hairstyle as Minho does, and his complexion was white-ish. I gasped in shock.

"Ji...Won?" I muttered.

"It's been a while." He had this really suspicious tone in his voice.

He grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall next to the door. 

"Didn't I warn you that if you get close with them, you'll suffer?" He whispered, his face only inches away from mine.

I blinked my eyes as tears began to escape them.

"Let me..go..." I said desperately, trying to struggle in my position. But, he was too strong.

"I'll let you go," He started his lips. "In one condition."

I gulped as memories from middle school started to flood my brain.

"Choi Ji Won!" I shouted at him. I was trying to give him the papers that Teacher gave me. She told me to hand it to him.

We were at the secluded part of the school. Ji Won was a deliquent, and he hangs out here often. His other friends would also be there,too. Many girls were scared to go in that part of the school,but I didn't care. I want my job done, and I don't care what may happen to me.

I walked through the grassy area with the wind blowing hardly. 

I saw Ji Won sitting on the stairs as he used a can of paint to vandalize the school. He threw the can of paint towards the second floor, which made the paint spill. The paint dripped down, and it made a huge mess. I gasped in shock.

"Choi Ji Won! How could you do that? You know that it's not-"

He grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. "Shut up, beauty. We're in 8th Grade already, so I do know that doing this is allowed."

He grabbed the collar of my school uniform and started to... it. I stared at him in shock and tried to struggle free from his grasp. He was strong, but I was stronger than him. I pushed him towards the side, but he immediately caught me again. He smirked. I slapped him, and immediately ran away. I reported him to the teachers, and he was immediately sent out of school.

"I won't ever involve myself with you again." He whispered. 

This was a matter of life and death. 

"I'll scream." I tried to threaten him. The SHINee oppas were at the next waiting room, so I think they would hear me.

"Try. This'll get you into more scandals."

He was right. If I screamed, sunbaes would approach me and even the staff. Then, they'd see the whole situation.
I gulped once more.

What was I to do?

I wanted to protect everyone. I wanted to really protect them.

But, I have to protect myself,too.

But...
 

"I'll do it. Just one kiss." I finally said as he smiled in delight.

"A good girl as always." 

I couldn't do anything. I have to put the safety of others first, before I put myself to safety.

I pushed myself against him, and kissed him. It was just a quick peck, but he pushed his lips to mine and started kissing me back. I tried to push him away from. 
 

"Min Hyeon, are you here? Minho hyung and I-''

I recognized that voice. I forgot that the door was still open.

Taemin stood there beside us. He was shocked. Minho was behind him, and he was looking at me,too.

Ji Won stopped the kiss, and wiped his lip. "Thanks for the kiss," He muttered as he pushed Minho and Taemin inside.

I.couldn't.believe.that.I've.actually.done.this.

I touched my lips, and looked at Taemin and Minho.

I was scared.

Especially that the one I love was in front of me.

He looked at me with disgust. "How could you, Min Hyeon...? I actually thought you were a clean girl." Taemin remarked as he looked at me with anger.

Taemin stormed out of 24hour's waiting room. I fell to my knees and started crying.

I regret what I just did.

Minho sat down beside me and started patting my back. "Min Hyeon, I know you're not like that. What happened?"

"I..just...wanted...to...protect...you..guys.." I couldn't say the words right. I was sobbing too much.

Minho hugged me. "We're going to get out of this mess once and for all."

No one's POV

Ji Won, satisfied with what he just did, called a certain person whom he was partnered with.

"I've done what I wanted. But, she thinks that it's over now that I got what I wanted. I'm just starting." Ji Won smirked to himself as he spoke to the person.

"Ji Won, isn't this enough already? That photo was the only thing that I planned. You're being too much now, Ji Won."

Ji Won frowned. "Oh, so now you're on their side? Fine. Nice doing business with you, but from now on, we're going separate ways." Ji Won irritatedly closed his phone.

He cursed the stupid phone and the stupid person.

"Min Hyeon, I'm getting revenge for what you did. And, you're mine." He muttered to himself as he took out a photo of Min Hyeon and ripped it into pieces.

---------------------------------

THE END.

MAIGOSH. Finally. I revealed that stupid, annoying caller.

For that Minstal fan who keeps requesting, MinStal would appear on the later episodes. ^^.

For now, enjoooyyyy~~~~ <3