Chapter 34-Solution

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"Should we tell the public about what really happened..?"

Everyone was starting to doubt that decision.

It would cost us our reputation in order for the truth to come out.

Why did I even involve them into this?

I just feel so guilty. 

Suddenly, the door opened. Taemin and Minho took their shoes off, and went inside.

"I've got a solution," Minho said as he stepped on the carpet. Everyone's gaze turned to him.

"We'll tell the public that after this photo was taken, we broke up. I'll tell them that it was just a farewell kiss that I gave Min Hyeon. And, with Min Hyeon and Taemin's picture... I think it would be best if the hyungs were involved. Min Hyeon-ssi was inside the van with us, and when Taemin and her fell asleep, we played a prank on them and took a picture. Onew hyung, this is where your I-lost-my-phone drama comes in."

"Exactly." Jonghyun oppa said as he rubbed his chin.

"Then, that's it." I heard manager say as he hit his hand. "We'll use that to cover up this scandal."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"I'll be arranging an interview with KBS to clear up all these rumors." SHINee's manager said as he started tapping the keys on his phone. 

I looked at Minho and Taemin, who were nervously looking at each other. 

I felt myself standing up. I didn't know why, but I suddenly tugged Minho's shirt. He looked at me, his expression surprised.

"W-what, Min Hyeon?"

I pursed my lips. "Are you...okay..you know..."

He patted my head and smiled. "You're really such a dongsaengie to me. Aish. You pig."

I flicked my finger on his arm. "Ya! I'm not a pig!"

He pushed my head down a little. "Brat dongsaeng. Don't worry about me. Let's clean this scandal once and for all."

I looked up to him and raised my fist in the air. "Fighting!"

He laughed. "Good." He waved then went to Onew hyung to discuss things. 

Taemin poked my ribs. "Noona...?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Stop calling me 'noona'. Just to let you know, your aegyo doesn't work on me."

"Oh, really?" He smirked. "It won't work like this...?"

His hands started to crept up to my back. His breathe was near my neck.

"Min Hyeonnie." He whispered and chuckled.

I pushed him away quickly. I was blushing furiously. Oh,damn it, Taemin.

I glared at him while I was blushing. 
 

He laughed as he enjoyed the sight of me getting annoyed by him.

I smirked as I thought of a plan.

I smiled at him sweetly, and walked near him. "Tae..."

I put my hands around his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. "Min." He was taken by surprise.

Then, I pushed his nose with my  finger with great force. It's as if I was irritated with a doorbell.

He groaned in pain, and rubbed his nose. I started to laugh nonstop.

"That's what you get when you mess with Kim Min Hyeon."

He smirked.

"I'm going to get you soon." He stuck his tongue out at me.

I stuck mine out at him,too. 

"Ya! You two! Stop playing like brat-ish kids and come here!" I heard Key oppa say. Everyone was gathered around Manager. We immediately obeyed him and went.

"So, you guys know our plan now. Guys, cooperate here. We need to protect your reputation. You are being looked up to by people."

We all nodded.

"Fighting for SHINee and 24hour!" Hee Rin unnie exclaimed. We all said 'fighting~!" before we started going down.

Then, I felt my phone vibrate.

There was a new text message.

To. Min Hyeon

Fr. Unknown

It hasn't been a day yet and you didn't keep your promise. 

Promise breakers are going to suffer~~ kekeke.

-----------------------------------

THE END.

Made it short. My gosh. I deeply apologize.

It was supposed to be long, but it's already late and I have to sleep so...

Mianhaeyo. :((.