Chapter 20- The Past Time

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

ksj90: Aish. Who are you to be Minho's girlfriend? I really respected you, you know!!! How could you keep something like this from us? 

I frowned as I looked at the horrible comment. I quickly hit the View Other Comments tab to see more of this comments.

My fans were going wild. They thought I betrayed them because I kept something like this from them. Some die-hard Minho fans are even sending me death threats and the likes.

If you guys only knew...

I hit the "Post an entry" button and started typing out a few words.

To. Everyone

Hello to my fans and to Minho oppa's fans~~ keke~^^

I know how you guys feel. And, I deeply apologize for the hurt that I've caused to both fans of mine and Minho oppa's. We couldn't get this out since we were famous, and we didn't know if you'd accept us as a couple if we let you know. 

But, we are a real couple.

I don't know if Minho oppa and I will last long, but for now, I wanna share some love to him and to you all.

Lies. The only thing that was true in that comment was the last sentence.

I'm really, really sorry about this~ TT TT

Please, take care of your health and smile always. I didn't mean to hurt you guys.

I posted a picture of me, bowing. I edited it a little and put the words "Mianhaeyo" at the side to signify that I was truly sorry to them.

I didn't feel too good right now. I have lots of things to think of. 

I want to pass out right now.

I have to keep in mind that I am currently dating Minho oppa.

I shouldn't think of Taemin.

Memories of Taemin filled my head. 

The first time we met...

The fights we had over little things...

When he finally opened up to me about Sulli...

Aish. Gosh. I told myself to stop thinking! UGH.

But, I remembered the moment when Taemin acted as if I was a stranger.

When he put his arm around Sulli.

When he played with Sulli with that smile which was so sweet.

I wanted to see those smiles of his.

But, I guess I can only see them when Sulli is around.

I sighed. I might break down again.

I stood up from my seat and went to get some water in the fridge. I drank it, hoping everything that I'm thinking about would just go away. I heard my phone ring loudly. I was the only one left in the dorm, so maybe the unnies and oppas are calling. I went home earlier than they did. They're probably having a lot of fun.

"Yeobosaeyo?" 

"Ah! Min Hyeon-ah! We heard about everything!" I could tell that the one calling was Min Kyung unnie. She liked yelling even if the person she's talking to was just beside her. It was a weird habit of hers.

I took a second to realize what she was telling me about. "Did SHINee's manager talk with our manager?"

"Yeah. He told us everything. He also told us to support and back-up for you. Aish. Stupid press," Ju Rin unnie stole the phone from Min Kyung unnie. 

"Don't worry, Min Hyeon. We'll be cooperating with you. I hope everything works well." Tae Kyung oppa was the one who was talking now. I could hear loud noises from the other members. I just laughed.

"Thank you, unnies and oppas." I said cheerfully. I could really feel how much they love me as a part of the 24hour family. I wanted to cry, but I remembered that they don't like it when I cry. 

"We'll stand together through it all!" I heard Hee Rin unnie scream at the back.

"I'll be hanging up now. We're going to ride the Viking!" Min Kyung unnie said. I bid her goodbye and she hung up.

Here I am again. I just realized how lonely life is living alone inside this spacious dorm.

I sighed, and decided to call Minho oppa. I found a really interesting character out of him. He was a really nice person. He reminded me of someone, but I really can't remember...

Then, something struck me. A random memory just flew to my head.

"Ball!" I cried out to someone. He was holding a ball for playing basketball. Somehow, I really felt close to this guy. Ball was all sweaty. He was practicing inside the court with lots of oppas, and he was being made fun of.

But, Ball was smiling at me. He wasn't even frowning. I could see the other kids laughing at him for challenging the oppas. I went to Ball and hugged him.

"Ball!" I repeated. I wanted to make him happy, but I'm not sure how. I just kept hugging him.

"Stop hugging me, Min Hyeon!" He complained as he tried to escape my grasp. I just held onto him more tightly this time.

"They're making fun of you!" I defended.

He removed my limp arms from his body. He bent his knees a little to meet my gaze. "Hey, why are you being like that now? You told me to be strong, right?" He walked to the oppas again. "Besides, you don't even call me oppa!"

He started playing again, much harder than before.

I wanted to call him oppa for being so honorable.

"Oppa!" I shouted and cheered for him. He grinned at me. After about 5 minutes, he beat one of the oppas who were playing. They decided to take him in the team and train him.

I didn't know who Ball was. 

Who was he?

Why was he in my memories?

Was he my childhood friend?

I just resumed to calling Minho oppa.  He immediately answered the phone.

"Ah. Min Hyeon?" He asked.

"Yeah." I just answered. 

"Min Hyeon, I'm sorry but the scandal had spread like forest fire in the news. Manager already scheduled for us to explain everything in one of the shows."

I stood there, not sure what I would say. 

I heard him sigh in the other end. "Hey, Min Hyeon. Don't be like that. You're strong, aren't you?"

I widened my eyes in shock. Why were those words very familiar..?

"Min Hyeon?" Minho oppa asked with a very concerned tone.

"Ball?" I suddenly blurted out the name that I suspected him to be.

Was he really Ball...?

--------------------------------

THE END.

I know this chapter doesn't seem to be connected, but once you read the preceding chapters, you'll know the connection. :))

It's a boring chapter, I know. Sorry. D: