The Lucky BANA~

The Miracle Of Falling In Love

*Your POV*

As I entered B1A4's dorm, I noticed how clean it was. It was spotless!!!! I looked up and saw a handmade sign that read

"Welcome _______, our lucky BANA! Enjoy you stay with us!!!"

I felt a smile creep onto my face and my eyes lit up in amazement.

'I still can't believe all this is happening to ME!' I thought.

I felt a hand touch my should. I looked over to see Gong Chan.

"Do you wanna see your room now?" Gong Chan asked. 

I noded and followed Gong Chan down the hall. About half way down it, we stopped at a door. He slowly opened the door. I looked in, and was, once again, amazed by it. 

"This is soooooo lovely!!" I said, pulling Gong Chan into a big bear hug.

"I'm glad you like it!!! But, ______, I can't breathe..." I noticed his face turning blue from lack of air.

"Mianhe, Gong Chan Oppa!!!!!" I said and let go of him. 

I heard someone else walk in from behind us.

"Sup? You like your room?" I recignized the voice to belong to Baro.

"Yes, I do!" 

I walked over to Baro and hesitantly gave him a small hug.

"Thank you, Baro Oppa!"

He placed his hand on my back.

"No problem."

"Hey ______! Wanna go get something to eat? You must be hungry after waiting all that time at the park!" Gong Chan said, practically pulling me away from Baro and into the kitchen.

"What was that abo-"

"Do you like Coke? We have lots of Coke here!!!" Gong Chan said while cutting me off.

"Oppa....."

"Hmm?"

"Are you jealous that I hugged Baro?"

"......." Gong Chan was silent.

Jin Young & Sandeul walked over to us.

"Hey _______! Are you enjoying your stay?" Jin Young asked. I noded.

"Good!!" Sandeul said in excitement.

I slowly walked away, out of the kitchen.

'Wae is Gong Chan like that? I didn't mean to make him jealous or hurt...' I thought. 

I walked down the hall and into my room, closing the door behind me.

'I'll just give him some time to cool off. If I leave him a lone, maybe he'll get over it.' I thought and layed back on my bed.

I heard the door slightly open.

"______.....?"

It was Jin Young. I got up from my bed.

"Yes, Jin Young?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Can I talk to you about something, Jin Young?" 

"Yes, sure." He said and came in, sitting on my bed next to me.

"Gong Chan is acting weird...." I admitted. Jin Young tilted his head a little out of confusion.

"How so?"

"Earlier, I was thanking Baro and I gave him a hug, and then all of the sudden, Gong Chan dragged me away from Baro. And, then when I tried to ask him what's wrong, he wouldn't answer me."

"That's not weird, ______."

"It's not?"

"No, he obviously just feels attracted to you so he got jealous when he saw you hugging another man."

"Oh...."

"Gong Chan's the type that hates to be upset or angry, I'm sure he'll be back to his normal bubbly self soon."

"Ok....thank you, Jin Young Oppa. I feel much better now."

"You're welcome!" He smiled and got up. I looked at him. It looked like his face was red.

'Is he blushing?'

"If you ever need me, for ANYTHING, I'm always here." Jin Young said, while looking away from me so I couldn't see him face.

"Wait, Oppa. One more thing...."

"Yes....?"

I quickly got up & hugged him. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"No, don't let Gong Chan see...."

I pulled away from the hug, but instead of Jin Young leaving the room, he only closed the door. I had a confused look on my face. I looked at Jin Young as I noticed he was leaning close to my face. My eyes became big when I felt his lips brush against my cheek.

"Jin-Jin Young....."

"Gong Chan's not the only one who has feelings for you....." He said as he pulled his lips away from my cheek.

'Wait! I HAVE to be dreaming!!!!'

I pinched myself really hard.

"OWWW~~ Ok, maybe I'm not dreaming."

Jin Young laughed.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Very!!!!"

"Ok, come on!"

Me and Jin Young ran out of my room into the kitchen where Baro was cooking Kimchi and Kimbap. My stomach growled as the food smelled amazing.

"Baro Oppa! Me and Jin Young Oppa are starving!!!!" I said, as I held my stomach.

"Dinner will be finished soon!"

I looked around and Gong Chan was no where to be seen. I saw CNU on the couch watching tv and Sandeul was on the computer and singing, while Jin Young stood next to me and Baro cooked dinner.

"Baro Oppa, where's Gong Chan Oppa?" I asked. Baro shrugged.

"I don't know, he must have went to bed early."

I looked at Jin Young and he frowned.

"I'll go see if he's in his room....." I said and walked down the hall way.

'Wait umm.....I forgot, I don't know which one is his room!!'

I thought as I looked at the many doors that filled the hallway.

"Gong Chan Oppa.....?" I said and heard my voice echo. A door opened slightly and a head peeked out. It was him.

"Oppa!" I said and ran over to the door. He didn't come out of the room, but only kept his head poked out of the door.

"I'm sorry, Oppa!" I said, apologetically. He opened the door completely and came out.

"I'm sorry too, for getting mad." He apologized.

We both hugged each other.

"Will you come eat with me and the other Oppa's now?" I smiled. Gong Chan noded.

"YES!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!"

 

*Gong Chan POV*

Me and ______ ran into the kitchen and noticed that Baro had finished dinner.

"Go ahead and eat everyone!" Baro said as we grabbed our plates.

"Gong Chan Oppa, which one do you like to eat most?" _____ asked me.

"I like Kimchi a lot!!!"

_____ grabbed a big scoop of Kimchi and placed it on her plate.

"Then, I will enjoy lots of Kimchi!!" She said.

"Leave me some, you hogger!" I .

"Yah! Stop flirting with my ______!" Sandeul randomly yelled.

"Your ______?" Jin Young said and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, she's not yours, Sandeul." Baro said.

Sandeul folded his arms and pouted.

"That reminds me, _______, who is your favorite B1A4 member?" Jin Young asked. I saw ______ look down at her plate as we all watched her, waiting for her response.

"Well....." She began.

"I like......"

Our eyes were big.

"I like you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said.

'I didn't expect that!!! O.O' I thought.

"Really? You don't have a bias?" Jin Young asked.

"Nope!"

"Wow! I thought you were gonna pick Gong Chan!" Baro said.

'I wish!!!!! T^T' I thought.

About a half hour later, we had all finished eating and were now getting ready for bed. As I walked into my room, I began tweeting.

Gong Chan Shik @B1A4_GongChan:

'Wow! I had such a great day! Did you guys hear that we found our lucky BANA? She's really nice! ^^ Goodnight BANA's! I love u all! <3'

Tweet sent~

 

*Your POV*

As I layed back on my bed, I opened the web browser on my phone. As I went on twitter I noticed Gong Chan's most recent tweet.

Gong Chan Shik @B1A4_GongChan

'Wow! I had such a great day! Did you guys hear that we found our lucky BANA? She's really nice! ^^ Goodnight BANA's! I love u all! <3"

I started to write a tweet myself and then I figured I'd reply to Gong Chan's tweet.

______ Park @BANACutie75

'I'm living a dream right now! Who would have thought such amazing people would come into my life of all people. I love u B1A4 Oppa's!'

Tweet sent~

I noticed I immediately started getting replies from fans & my friends.

'What? Unnie is with B1A4? You must be the lucky BANA!' ~ Anonomys user.

'Hey! Be careful! I still don't trust them!!! :P' Jin Bae

'______ unnie! You're the lucky BANA? You have to tell me everything when you get back from vacation!' Luna, one of my friends from school.

'Not fair! T^T Wae B1A4 choose @BANACutie75 & not me...?' Anonomys user.

And then, their was a tweet that I couldn't miss. It was a reply from Jin Young.

Jin Young Jung @_Jinyoung911118:

'@BANACutie75 _______! I was trying to find your Twitter! haha I love u too <3'

I couldn't help but blush as I read the end of that tweet. Almost, directly after Jin Young's tweet, the other Oppa's tweeted me.

Lee Jung Hwan @SANDEUL920320:

'@BANACuie75 I love u most!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3'

Gong Chan Shik @B1A4_Gong Chan:

"@BANACutie75 ______! I love u too! We shoudl stay up late and watch scary movies together!!! Keke'

BARO @BARO920905:

'@BANACutie75 I love u too ______! @B1A4_GongChan No!!!! She can stay up with me! ^__^ ke I love u too, _____!'

Shin Dong Woo @B1A4_CNU:

'@BARO920905 Noooo! She needs to sleep! @B1A4_Gong Chan She can't stay up with you either! @BANACutie75 Rest up well, ______! ^^ <3 I love u too'

 

'Wow! Even CNU said that he loves me!! B1A4 Oppa's are the best!' I thought as I closed my eyes.

"I will sleep well, CNU....."

I said and dozed off to dreamland.

 

~

Wow! Long chapter! *____* At least, it is to have to write haha
Sorry for my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG hiatus, I kinda forgot about this story but as I came on this account and re-read my own story, I had the inspiration to write the next chapter. Sorry if it's not that good, I think I'm loosing my writers touch or something XD

Thanks for reading & stay tuned!!!