The Ice Cream Girl~

The Miracle Of Falling In Love

-Your POV-

Aish! It's so hot today! I think the weather channel said it would get up to 110 degrees farenheit! I can't believe I have to work today! -______-
I crawled out of bed and looked at my clock.

'8:00AM'

So, I have an hour to get ready......
I walked into the bathroom and washed up. Once I finished, I brushed out my hair.

"I hope today goes by fast....." I said as I walked down stairs into the kitchen. I saw that Eomma had made breakfast. 

"I made your favorite!" Eomma said.

"Thanks Eomma! I'm starving!" I said and began eating my yummy breakfast. A few minutes later, I finished and got ready to leave for work.

"Remember Eomma, if you and my Dongsaengs get too hot, don't be afraid to stop by my shop! I'll give you guys a discount!" I reminded Eomma. She noded and I left. After about 10 minutes of walking, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Yah! You know I always like to walk with you to work!" Jin Bae said.

"Jin Bae, if I had waited any longer, I'm sure I would have been late." I said.

"So......it' not like Kwang Soo would care."

"I just don't like to dissapoint him! He is nice to us because he's proud that we are great employees!" I explained.

We arrived at 'The Cool Place', the Ice Cream shop I work at.

"Annyeong haseyo! Good morning _______, Jin Bae!" Boss Kwang Soo greeted.

"Good morning, boss!" I said. I nudged Jin Bae.

"Good morning...." Jin Bae mumbled.

Me and Jin Bae started wiping off the tables and sweeping the floors before we opened the shop. We always tried to keep this place immactulate. At 9:00AM, we opened the shop. Since it was early, it's not yet extremely hot, so we didn't have many customers. Kwang Soo stayed in his office, while me and Jin Bae stood at the front counter. Jin Bae played his PSP, while I tweeted on my phone.

'_______ Park @BANAcutie75'
'At work......It's so boring in the mornings! Anyone wanna come visit me? ^0^'

Tweet sent~

I read through a couple of tweets from my favorite idols. One tweet caught my eye!

'Gong Chan Shik @B1A4_Gongchan'
'Wow! It is very hot in Korea today! Our vacation has begun! BANA's! We hope to see you soon!'

Oh......B1A4 has begun their vacation? I guess it is good, even though they won't have any new songs for a while. At least, they can relax and live their lives!
I retweeted Gong Chan's tweet.

"What chu doing?" Jin Bae asked and grabbed my phone.

"Yah!"

"Hmm....B1A4? You like them? I'm way better looking then them!" Jin Bae said. Aigoo! He's so jealous.....

"Jin Bae.....you are so protective! All I was doing was reading their tweets....." I admitted.

"I was talking about your wallpaper......." He pointed to my Gong Chan BG.

"Oh that.....keke I um.......thought it was cute!"

Jin Bae started searching through my phone.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Is this a picture of Hyun Woo?" Jin Bae asked.

"Ani! It's not!" I said and snatched my phone back.

I heard someone enter. I quickly quit fooling around with Jin Bae and stood professionally at the register. Once, I noticed who it was that just entered, I couldn't believe it! Is it really them? Or am I going crazy? I just stood there completely zoned out.

"Yah! Why don't you go take there order since you love them so much!" Jin Bae said. I came back to reality. I just slowly noded, trying to bring myself to believe it's really them. B1A4......at my job! Ordering Ice Cream from me! Aigoo girl! Keep it together! Do this like the good employee you are!

"Good morning! Can I take your oder? Our special today is our Slammin' SunDae! Only $1.50 for a large!" I explained. I gulped once I felt Gong Chan look at me. Right now, I would die to act like a hard core fangirl! But, I can't.......

"Yeah! That sounds good! I will have one of those, please!" Jin Young said.

"I want that too! It sounds good!" Gong Chan said.

"May I just have a coke, please." CNU said. I nodded.

"I'll have the Blasting Berry Shake with Oreo's!" BARO said.

Sandeul looked at the menu.

"Hmmm......I don't see anything I want.......oh wait!" He looked at me.

"Are you on the menu?" He asked. I giggled.

"Mianhae, I'm not! Keke." 

"Ok......I'll just have a small Vanilla cone!" 

I nodded.

"Ok, I'll be right back with your orders!" I said and went into the kitchen. I noticed Jin Bae helping the others customers. I finished B1A4's orders, and began bringing it to them.

"Here you go!" I said as I sat their orders on the table.

"Thank you, miss!" Gong Chan said, and gave me a bright smile. I couldn't help but blush.

I was about to go to the next customer when......

"Hey! Are you fan of B1A4?" Sandeul asked.

"Of course! I listen to your music all the time and I follow you guys on Twitter!" I said. They 'Oooohed' and 'Ahhhhed'.

"She's the one! We have to!" Gong Chan said. Huh? What is this cutie talking about? I'm the one? o.o

"Definitely! We should take her!" Sandeul said. What are they talking about? Take me where? O____O

"Umm.......I don't really understand what you guys are talking about, mianhae...." I said.

Jin Young grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to the side.

"Would you be our lucky BANA to go on a vacation with us?" Jin Young asked. WHAT? Wake up ______! You have got to be dreaming! OMO! OMO! 
I touched Jin Young's face. It definitely felt real. He smiled.

"Yes!!!!!!!"

I shouted. The other member gathered around me and Jin Young while raising their ice cream in the air.

"What is that girl doing? Are they flirting over there?" Jin Bae said as he watched B1A4 randomly dance and sing around me.

"Alright, in that case, let's head to our dorm!" Jin Young said. I noded.

"But before we go, I have to tell my boss that I'm going on vacation."

I said. B1A4 noded and I dashed off to boss Kwang Soo's office and knocked at the door.

"Boss?"

"Come in!"

I entered his office and sat down.

"Boss.......I am going on vacation for a little while."

"Really? Ok.....not a problem! I have already hired another employee. I'm sure he can do your job while your gone! And, when you come back, things should be easier with another employee around." Boss explained. I noded.

"Nae, kamsahamnida boss! I promise once I come back, I will work hard!" I said and he noded.

I waved good bye and exited his office. To my surprise, Jin Bae stood outside the door.

"You scared me......." I said.

"What's this about? Vacation?" Jin Bae asked.

"Nae, I am going on vacation with B1A4." I said.

Jin Bae laughed.

"I'm serious!" I shouted.

"I know........I was laughing because you are vacationing with them. You don't even know them well....."

"Nae.....but I will get to know them."

"Just be careful! They may be idols, but they are still boys! And, watch out for Gong Chan! He's the youngest and most immature!" Jin Bae explained.

"You sound like the father I never wanted!" I laughed. Jin Bae pouted.

"Well, B1A4's is waiting for me! I better get going!" I said and waved to Jin Bae.

 

~15 minutes later~

Aish! B1A4 told me to meet them at the park. But, I don't see them anywhere! And, I've been here for almost 15 minutes waiting! I sat on the swing. I let out a sigh....

"Yah! Don't cry, now!" I heard that cheerful, fimiliar sounding voice from the videos. Gong Chan!!!

"Gong Chan! You finally made it!" I said in exitement.

"Nae, the others had to head to the grocery store and pick up a couple things, so they told me to come get you." He explained.

"Ok! Let's go then!" I said. Gong Chan grabbed my hand.

"We can't go to the dorm yet! Let's um......go to the mall for now!" Gong Chan said.

"Why can't we go to your dorm?"

"Oh umm.....it's locked and I don't have a key!"

I know he's lying -______-

"But at the mall too many people will see you. Let's just go get some coffee......"

I said. Gong Chan noded and we made our way to Dream Coffe, my favorite coffee shop. Me and Gong Chan sat down and the waiter came over to us.

"Can I help you?" The boy asked and looked over at me.

"Hey! I know you! We're in all the same classes together!" The boy said.

"Yeah......you're Hyun Woo! I didn't notice!" I said.

"I'll have a small frappuccino." Gong Chan said, interupting our conversation.

"I'll have a small coffee with cream, please." I said.

"Ok." He said and left.

Gong Chan stared at me and smiled.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked.

"Ani.....you are so pretty!"

Gong Chan said. I blushed. Hyun Woo came back and sat down our coffee and frappuccino.

"Enjoy! And, have a great date!" Hyun Woo said and walked back to the kitchen.

"Keke, he thought we were dating!" I giggled.

"It is a date! Well, kinda...." Gong Chan said.

"Yeah but we're not dating......"

"Nae....."

I sipped my coffee.

"Do you think the others are back by now?" I asked, changing the akward subject.

"Probably. Wanna go see?"

He asked. I noded. We grabbed our coffee and left. We headed to B1A4's dorm. During the walk there, it was quite akward. Gong Chan would stare at me every now and then. But, he wouldn't say anything.....
I finally decided I would break this silence.

"Oppa! Thank you for the date!" I said. I saw Gong Chan's face light up tomato red.

"You-you're we-we-welcome!" He stuttered.

While we were walking, I heard something drop onto the ground. Gong Chan picked it up and it was......my phone!!!!!

"Oh hey, look! It's me!!!!!!" Gong Chan said as he scanned my BG. I quickly grabbed my phone.

"Oh .....keke how did that get on there?" I pretended like I didn't set that as my BG.

"Let's take a selca together!" Gong Chan suggested.

"Ok!!!!!!!!"

I'm living a fangirls dream right now!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

"1......2......3.......cheese!!!!!!!!" We both said and snapped a photo.

"Omo! This is cute!" I said.

"Nae, very cute!" Gong Chan agreed.

We eventually arrived at the dorm. The others were back now, so we entered.

And, now begins my vacation with B1A4!

~

Woot! First chapter! What do you think? I'm not making them move to fast, am I? Sorry, if I am. I'm just one of those people who like to get right into the story! ^^
Anyone else think not only Jin Bae was jealous, but Hyun Woo too? XD
So, now you're living and vacationing with B1A4(LUCKY!!! >.<)!!!!!!!
But, after having a coffee date with Gong Chan, you guys will finally meet up with the others. What could they have been hiding why Gong Chan would lie to you? Find out in chapter 2! Ppyong!!!!! :)
P.S. Oh and that is Gong Chan's Official Twitter name! If you haven't already, go follow him!!!!!
For ______'s Twitter name, I just made it up XD