Chapter 1

Entrust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After a month of grieving, Tiffany decided that she should go back to her life. Sure it still hurts, it's just a month after all. But she needs to go back to work and earn money for living. She's not the only one who needs food and other necessities, there's a child who needs it the most together with love.

"Jessi, I can do this right? I mean, I need this. We need this." Tiffany anxiously said while pacing back and forth and biting her nails.

”Of course Tiff! You'll doing just like before, I mean you will resume your previous work. You're just on leave." Jessica her best friend said while rocking her 5 month old daughter.

"I know it's hard, but I know you can do it just fine for your baby. Think of her future, besides we are still here. Your family, his family, your friends, of course me! You're gorgeous best friend. " Jessica continued.

" Thanks Jessi. I don't know what my life would be now without you looking up to us." Tiffany side hug her best friend with teary eyes.

"Hey don't cry, you've been crying the whole month you know."

" Sorry, I can't help it. "

" It's okay. Why don't we go to the newly opened cafe near here?"

" Okay. Your treat. Come on! " And Tiffany runs to the door leaving Jessica carrying her daughter.

"Hey I didn't say that! Aish~ she knows I can't run while carrying her baby."
 

" Please be happy without me Tiffany. Before I really leave I want you to find someone who can take care of you and our daughter. I'll make sure of that." Unbeknownst to then, Nichkhun is always watching them without them knowing.

----
At the Cafe

"Okay guys we're about to open! Chop chop!" Taeyeon said to her crews. She will be attending to take orders for now because they are still lack of employee. "Remember to smile and be jolly so our customers will feel relax okay?"

" Yes unnie." Seohyun, her youngest employee said.

" Roger that boss!" Yoona salutes, she's the loudest and full of energy employee she have.

"You can count on us Taeng." Said Key, her cousin.

" Okay we're ready! "Sunny her best friend said. She assigned Sunny to be the manager of this brand because Sunny works as a barista before and considering that Sunny lives near the store.

"Whew~ there's already  customers 'wanna be' here even we're still close and just about to open. But anyways the day shall go on. They will disappear later. " Taeyeon said to herself. She thought maybe because it's a busy street and there's a lot of lost souls. But sometimes she can't differentiate who's real and not and tend to talk to 'them' and getting curious and suspicious look to the real ones.
 

The door chimes every minute. The cafe is full of customers that want to taste the rising cafe that the towns are talking about. Customers come and go, making the crew busy. 'Good mornings and it tastes delicious and we'll come back again next time' filled the cafe. The owner is overwhelmed with the amount of love she's receiving this time. Sure it's the same amount of love she gets like the other branches she has, but there's something that she doesn't know here, maybe the amount of lost souls? Because it's twice than the other branches. Or maybe the customers? Because it's so busy and fast phase? She too doesn't know.

*Cling*

"Good morning~" Taeyeon greets the customers with a baby stroller.

"Uhmm. What do you have here? I mean what can you recommend?" The girl asked while looking at the menu above.

"Well, we are known for the waffles, we have this three story waffle with choco cream inside and ice cream on top, and for drinks we have cold and hot drinks." Taeyeon said and smiled at the three customers.

"I think I wanna try that waffle and strawberry milkshake." Said the girl who's pushing the stroller.

"Okay well get two of that waffle and uhm... One apple pie and graham cookies and cream mango shake. That's all."

" What about you sir?" Said Taeyeon while punching the orders of the two ladies.

The guy she is referring to looks shocked and pointed at himself as if asking if she's asking him. Taeyeon nods and smiles.

The two girls look at each other, confused.

"Y... You can see me?" Said the guy.

Taeyeon slowly nods and looks at the confused girls again.

"I'm sorry about that, I mean... Anyway that would be 24 d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter