The Oriole and The Rabbit

The Life Of Meguerine Oblitus Caelum
Please log in to read the full chapter

Meg went out of the abode to check out the avian traffic in his new workplace.

He looked around before entering a corner and a few seconds later, a raven flew out from that corner. Being in this form meant leaving his clothes behind so he, as much as possible, transformed at discreet corners or places that he could just come back to dress up without anyone seeing him.

He perched on the highest point of the roof and surveyed the surroundings. He took note of the roads, entrances and exits, the nearby places and then the fauna he spotted lingering at that time. The most birds he saw were little ones, not much of the ones he often worked with but they would be as useful for conveying information.

He should build food banks for the birds and other stray fauna. Maybe one food bank and house in the north, south, and west. The property faced east so he wouldn't put anything where visitors might frequently pass through. He should talk with Kyungjoon about the places or spots he could build houses in.

Meg began to croak in a way that he beckoned all avians that were within a 100-meter radius. This call would hurt his throat later but he would just drink a lot of warm water with salt after.

With gestures and croaks, he distributed easy instruction among the varying birds that heeded his call. After a dismissive flap of his left wing, the birds scattered and went about their day while keeping his orders in their minds. However, a wild orchard o

Please log in to read the full chapter