PROLOGUE

The Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On his 7th birthday, Mingyu received an unexpected gift from his parents. A very tiny grey kitten about 2.5 months old.

His parents told Mingyu that it was a Korat breed kitten with a quiet and calm nature, and also a little shy of humans he had never met, but he would also become spoiled if he was comfortable with his owner.

Mingyu nodded in understanding and slowly approached the kitten who had been busy looking around, probably because he was still feeling unfamiliar with his new home.

The tiny creature briefly flinched in surprise when he found Mingyu already sitting in front of him, but it was still a safe distance so the kitten didn't sense any danger.

Mingyu grinned widely as the kitten didn't run away from him despite his surprise. "Hi~" He greeted in a soft voice and it managed to make the tiny kitten pay full attention to him.

"I'm Mingyu! I'll take care of you and love you with all my heart! But first... I think I should give you a name, don't you?"

The kitten only looked at Mingyu with a curious gaze, as if impatient to hear what kind of name his young owner would give him.

"Ah, I know!" After 5 minutes had passed, Mingyu had finally come up with a name that should be suitable for his k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter