Mystery...?

♥ Love Day ♥

Hana's POV

 

 

"Attention class! Seongsamnim will not come today. She is on sick leave. Just for your info. A prefect told me. " ~Class president~

 

Everybody starts to jump aroung and chit chat. "YAY!! " Everybody said in unison.



While I am having a conversation with Yoseob about the incident just now.

 

"Dugu? Palli tell me already. I'm so curious..! "

 

Out of the blue, that  particular person appear walking outside the lab.

 

"Him." I point to Junhyung's direction. Hana looks to where I was pointing.

 

"Wait, that weirdo! What was his name again..?? Ah-h-h, Yong Junhyung, right?"

 

"Yup. That's him. I bump into him thats why I was late. "

 

"Anything happen? What did he say? "

 

"Nothing much.. just something concerning you. "

 

"NE?! ME? WHAT ABOUT ME?? "

 

"Junhyung said something  about this. "

 

He gives a card to me.

 

I open it and I felt surprised.

 

How in the world did Junhyung found out about the card?

 

Ottoke? Yoseob is definitely going to ask questions about this matter.

 

"So, Hana-shi. Have you seen this card before? "

 

Should I admit or not?

 

But if I lie, it would make things worst right?

 

Just say yes.

 

"Ne. Waeyo? "

 

"Junhyung said he found this dropping out from your locker. Do you know who gave this to you? "

 

"Anni. That card. I found it in my locker one day when I had a stayback for cheerleading. But I don't know who give it. Jinja. I really don't know. "

 

"Cheonmal? Junhyung said that the person who gave you this card is in our class. Don't you suspect anybody that has the possibility of having a crush on you? "

 

"Urmm..no. Wait. I remebered something. There is one guy. He came up to me in class and block my pathway just to ask me to have a lunch date with him. If I'm not mistaken, he even winks at me. "

 

"Do you know his name? Can you describe his looks? "

 

"Well, he has an eyesmile, quite charming, black straight hair and about the same height as you. "

 

"Who could be this mysterious person? He seems very interested in you. This makes me worried. "

 

"Yoseob Oppa. Don't worry too much. I'll be fine. Don't think too much, arachi? "

 

I give a reassuring smile to him to make him less worried about me.

 

But, it didn't work I think.

 

"Hana-ah, I'll protect you from that mysterious person. "

 

"Oppa, you really don't have to do this. You'll only hurt yourself. I don't wan to be a bothersome to you. I have caused you many troubles before this-s.. "

 

I was cut off by him. He place his finger on my lips.

 

"Shhhh. I don't want to hear anything right now. I really want to do this for you. Its not bothersome at all.Really. "

 

He place his head on my right shoulder. 

 

I can feel everone staring at me right now.

 

Cold to death stare.

 

Especially from a group of pretty girls.

 

This will make them despise me even more.

 

Wait, why do I even care about them. Yoseob is my best friend. Friends do comfort each other when they are in trouble, right?

 

Slowly I pat his back, "Yoseob, ottokajo? What will we do about this matter? "

 

"Don't worry. As long as you're by my side, you'll be fine. I won't let anyone hurt you. "

 

"Oppa. "

 

"Umm..? "

 

"Gomawo. You're the best friend that I have ever met. I'm glad you are with me. "

 

 

I hug him tightly.

 

 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

 

 

I hug her back.

 

Hana, can't I be more than that?

 

I don't want to be just best friends with you.

 

You know what I mean.

 

Jeong Hana, don't you know everytime you're like this, my heartbeat becomes more rapid than usual.

 

Its about to burst.

 

But you still can't see it, don't you?

 

 

No matter what you see me as, I will still protect you, care for you and....

 

 

 

treat you the way a guy should for the girl who has his heart.

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Little did they know, someone is watching from far with a very bad intention.