Awkwardness..?

♥ Love Day ♥

Somehow  I think he's worried. But...  WHY??

 

"Gwenchanayo? Are you hurt??" He asked worriedly.

 

His face was just a few milimetres away from me. Wait, did I count that right?

Mollaa....!~

I was speechless.

What could I have said.

I was to shocked to say anything. 

 

"Why did you do that to her?! Are you in your right mind?? YOU JUST SCOLD HER AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HER??!! "

 

That unknown guy didn't even wait a second.

He threw a punch at Yoseob and hits his hand and leg.

 

"Ibbayo(Hey you)! If you are such a loser, shouldn't you just give up on a girl like H-E-R ?! "

 

He pointed out to me. What is this guy trying to say?

He doesn't even know me that well.

So he should just mind his own business. Arghhh~

I am feeling really annoyed right now.

 

 

"YAH-H-H!!!  Don't hurt him, you weirdo! Kemmane(stop it)!! "

 

"What did you just called me?? W-E-I-R-D-O?! " The guy yelled back at me.

 

"Gurae(that's right)!  You're a weirdo. First you hit me and refuse to apologise. And now you're hurting him!!!"

 

 

I pointed at Yoseob who was badly hurt on the ground because of that selfish, arrogant, weird unknown guy..  *feeling so pissed off*

 

"Arrasoh. I totally get it. You want an apology right? Here you are."

 

He gives me a note.  I took it while staring at it.

If this is his apology, then he's a real jerk. Plus a weird one too.

 

"Be my girlfriend for one week and after that you are free. I wil not disturb neither you or your friend or whoever he is."

 

I want to agree, if it is the best decision. Suddenly, a hand held me. It was Yoseob.

 

"D-o-n't! Jebal."

 

I replied to him, "Mianhae, I think I have to do it. Cheonmal mianhae, Yoseob-shi."

 

 

I whispered to myself. 'Its the only way to protect both of us.'

 

 

The unknown guy introduced himself. "Oh, right. The name is Junhyung. Yong Junhyung." He smirked at me. 

 

  

Then, he left. Feeling satisfied, i guess?

I turn and walk closer to look at Yoseob's condition.

He is trying to get off the ground when he suddenly fell on me.

Oh boy~ Ottokajo.... My heart is beating so fast, which I don't even understand the reason for it to be like that.

Both of us stared at each other deeply.

I quickly got off from him.

Hmmpph.. ' Why does it feel so awkward around him?'

I hit my head a little. It can't be, can it?? Anni..anni.. nothing is going on.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

yoseob4.jpg

 

 

 

I helped him stand and decided to bring him to a clinic.

But, Yoseob refused to do so. 

Then, I came up with a great idea.

I told him to sit on a nearby bench which is just a few metres from the clinic.

Without hesitating, I went into the clinic and buy some ointments that could heal Yoseob.

As I am going out, I saw his face is in much pain. 

Ouhhh.. Poor Yoseob. He is hurt because of me.

I feel so guilty right now.

He saw me and tried to stand up, but I insists he sit down so that I can heal his pain.

 

"Yoseob-shi. What are doing? Don't stand up or you'll even feel worse. "

 

He stare at me for awhile.  

 

 

"Why do you care so much?"

 

 

"Of course I care. You're hurt because of me, Yang Yoseob. Now hold still, let me put this on."

 

 

 

I place some ointment at his hands and legs.

Later, i saw his lips got hurt too. So i put some medicine on it, hoping it will recover.

I didn't realise he was staring at me the whole time.

' What's with him now?' I though to myself.

 

' Why am I staring at her. I must be insane. But i can't help it. Her face looks innocent and flawless.' 

I remebered what happened just now.

 

 

>>Flashback<<

 

"YAH-H-H!!!  Don't hurt him, you weirdo! Kemmane(stop it)!! "

 

>>End of flashback<<

 

 

Hana-ah, why did you do that? Is there a reason?? 

I feel like I'm slowly starting to like her. Ottoke??

 

 

"Yoseob-shi, is something on my face? Why are you staring so deeply at me??"

 

 

"Hmmph..?  Anniyo. I just felt glad that you care for me." 

 

 

"Yoseob-shi, mianhae for everything..mianhae for agreeing to that unknown guy's proposal...mianhae for..."

 

 

I realise I've been talking to much.

He place his finger on my lips so that I'll stop talking. 

 

I was cut off by him. 

 

"Gwenchana, Hana-ah. Stop apologising. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. So, please stop apologising.."

 

I feel relieved a bit, just a bit.

But, I'm still the cause of his injuries... Cheommal mianhae Yoseob-shi...

 

Then, I helped him stand up and he asked me to bring him to the bus stop.

 

We walked slowly. 

 

Then I helped him go into the bus.

 

"Are you sure you can walk?"

 

He nodded and said, " Ne. Gumawo. See you at school tomorrow. Annyeong!" 

 

"Arrasoh.. annyeong! Take care. See you tomorrow." 

 

I walked back home. I felt tired so I rest on my bed.

Out of the blue, i remembered what happen just know. 

 

Why did I feel that way when I'm with Yoseob?

Have I fallen for him?? Anni.

It doesn't even make sense now..

Aisshhh... just go to sleep... *trying to sleep*

 

 

Without noticing, I have already fallen asleep and now in my sweetest dream.............

 

 

 

OR NOT???