Absence..?

♥ Love Day ♥

 

" Andwae(No)!!! Don't hurt him!! Jebal.."

 

"HAHAHA... you must do a favor for me if you really want him to be safe."

 

"What must I do?? "

 

"Be my girlfriend for one whole week and after that you're free. So, what do you think? Will you accept it?? "

 

"No way I am going to accept it, you jerk!!! "

 

"Arrasoh, then you will have to bear the consequences...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! "

 

 "Don't do that to him! "

 

" JEONG HANAAAA! "

 

" YANG YOSEOBBBB! "

 

"NOOOOOOO...! "

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

" Andwaeyo(No way)! " I shouted out loud until I fell from my bed. 

 

I woke up from my dreams.

Okay..okay.. It's just a dream... It's not true.


Suddenly, my door slammed opened. It's my brother, Dongwoon.

 

" Gwenchana? I heard you were screaming in your sleep. Did you had a nightmare? "

 

" Ahh.. It's nothing, really. I must have woke you up. Mianhae Dongwoon-shi...Let's go to the kitchen and I'll fix some breakfast for my little brother. Come on! "

 

I can see him smiling happily when I said that.

Maybe he went to my room to ask to breakfast...

Pssst..that brother~

 

"So, what do you want for breakfast, my dongsaeng? "

 

" A plate of pancakes and a glass of coffee, please. "

 

" Pancakes and coffee coming right up in a moment. "

 

As soon as I finished cooking for Dongwoon, I look at my watch.

Oh dear. It's almost eight. 10 more minutes to go.

I don't want to be late for my second day at college.

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the front gate of the college.

 

" Phewwh, that was close. Now I better get to class. "

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

In the class ........................

 

" Sorry I'm a little late Gyosunim(Professor). "

 

" Your name is...? "

 

" Jeong Hana-imnida. "

 

" Alright Miss Jeong, you may sit down at you place now. "

 

Woah.. I'm kinda lucky today. The Professor didn't get mad altough I reached class like only 3 minutes late. 

 

" Yoseob-shi..? " The Professor called out, but there is no response.

 

" Absent. "

 

I didn't hear what the Professor said about Yoseob's absence.

I go to my desk and took out my book. As I look to my right, I noticed the seat is empty.

O.o

I just noticed Yoseob is absent... but why?

I questioned myself.

D-did. Did something bad happen to him? Ani. Ani. Maybe it's just me imagining things.

Aishhh... Mollah... 

I shook my head.

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

The Professor starts his lesson after the whole class settled down.

 

" I am going to start the lesson now, so please be attentive and raise your hand if you want to ask me anything that you don't understand, arrasoh(understand)? "

 

" Ne, Gyosunim. "  All of us said in unison.

 

" Good. Today we are going to talk about an interesting topic. The topic is about fashion. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what is fashion, right? Nowadays, we can see many different type, colour and style in shopping malls, magazine stores and even in school. So your task for today is designing a brand of your own and make a report on it. I want it to be handwritten, well-organise, precise and most of all, I want to see your performance and skills. All right students, I will divide you into pairs so that it is easier to be done like the saying, two is better than one. Okay. First pair....second pair.....third pair.....fourth pair.... and finally the last pair is Jeong Hana and Yang Yoseob. That's it for today. Class ends. "

 

At last. I though it wouldn't end. *relieved*

I am about to go out of the class when someone pulls my arm from outside the classroom which cause me to face the person. I looked up and saw...... him again??

 

" Yah!! Aren't you that weird guy that hit my friend?! "

 

" Woah there. Chill. That's not how you're suppose to treat your boyfriend. "

 

He went near me and whisper to me, "Jagiya, where is  your little friend when you need him? I told you he is a total loser, didn't I? "

He wanted to take a step nearer to me when...............