Hyeon Soon

You are my flower boy

Narrator’s POV

“Oppa, please get me some dukkbokki when you come and visit me later,”

Hyeon Soon recalled the conversation that Jang Ri and he had earlier in the day. Jang Ri… he actually had a crush on her for the past 3 years but never really found a chance to actually express how he felt for her. To Jang Ri, Hyeon Soon is just a close brother who has always by her side since young. They were neighbours and considered to be inseparable by their parents who always like to watch them play at the sand pit below their house.

He felt really trusted and special when Jang Ri revealed her special ability to him about 4 years back and it was about then when he started developing feelings for her. She was special, unique, adorable and always having that cheerful smile on her face.

4  years ago…

“Hyeon oppa… I have something to say,” Jang Ri mumbled under her breath while lightly playing with the swing below their apartment.

“Hmm?” He looked at her by the side, noticing her cute dimple on the left side of her cheek.

“Icanseepeople’sauracolour,” she sped through.

“Mwuh?!”

“Au… Aura colour,” she finally said and looked at him in the eyes. “You.. are not going to leave me because I’m odd right?”

“Wait.. aura colour? You mean you can see those lights around people?” He said, bewildered.

“Neh… Oppa.. Yours green,”

“Chinja?” He asked and started stretching out his hands to see although he knew he would just see … well, his hands.

“Oppa, I’m not weird right?” Jang Ri asked with a concern look on her face.

“Ani! Why do you think that way? It’s a special power!” He smiled.

“Really? You are the first one that I told about it. Keep it a secret?” She gave a small smile.

“Of course you can trust in me! Jang Ri JJang!” Hyeon Soon nickname.

“Oppa!!~” she laughed.

“Oh! So what’s your colour?” He asked curiously.

“I don’t know… I can’t see mine,”

“Why?! Even in front of the mirror?”

“Yup… maybe because they are just colours and they won’t reflect off the mirror,” She said with a slight disappointment.

“It’s alright! Maybe you will be able to see it in the future!” He cheered Jang Ri up with a positive voice.

“Thanks oppa,” she smiled.

“Ka Ja! Let’s go eat your favourite dukkbokki! My treat!”

“Yay! Hyeon Soon Manse!” she jumped in joy and walked down the streets to the famous dukkbokki place near their house and playing around with Hyeon Soon.

_

“2 servings please! One with extra red pepper paste please!” Hyeon Soon ordered from the shop owner whom he had been purchasing from for the past 8 years.

“Sure! Handsome boy! Where’s your pretty girlfriend today?” The Ahjumma .

“Aigoo… she’s busy working with her flowers today! I will bring her here next time!” Hyeon Soon played along with her.

Deep inside his heart, he secretly enjoyed how the shop owner always had the mindset that Jang Ri and him were an item.

“Here you go! See you soon!”

“Thank you!”

I’m coming Jang Ri~

 

____

I'm sorry if this chap is boring for some of you but i will just wanna allow the appearance of Myungsoo's soon-to-be love rival ;D

And there's a reason why i chose Hyeon Soon's aura to be green. If you guys are curious, you can check it out on the web and it shows like how different aura colours show different personality. ^^v

More subbies~ yay! thanks so much guys!! :D Do comment and continue subscribing~!! xie xie ni men~ ^^