Hyeon Soon’s going to be a trainee?!

You are my flower boy

Jang Ri’s POV

“Yah Jang Ri, stop staring at the Polaroid. You looked like as if you going to stare through a hole,” Na Kyung waved in front of me.

It was really a nice shot taken.. but perhaps excluding choding Sung Yeol and Dong Woo at the background who did some silly expression.

I smiled to myself, secretly liking the picture a lot.

“OH! HYEON SOON OPPA!” I shouted excitedly when I saw him waiting at the door steps before sliding the Polaroid into my cardigan pocket.

“Jang Ri-ah!” Hyeon Soon brightened up when he saw me and opened his arms to embrace me in his hug.

“Aigoo… stop hugging. People would think you guys are a couple,” Na Kyung spoke before putting in the keys to our small apartment.

“No! We are the HyeonRi couple!” Hyeon Soon said childishly before releasing me from his hug.

“What’s with the name?” I asked, amused by it before taking off my pumps and letting Hyeon Soon entered the house.

“Haha! Something I made up pretty last minute,” Hyeon Soon smiled and slumped into his favourite corner of the couch.

“Want something to drink?” Na Kyung offered.

“Nah… it’s alright. Actually I have something to tell you guys,” Hyeon Soon propped himself up straighter before giving me a serious look.

Hyeon Soon’s POV

“I got scouted on the street yesterday and the company offered me a place as a trainee,”

Both Jang Ri and Na Kyung gave me a ‘WTHAREYOUFREAKINGSERIOUS’ look and it was as if time stopped for a whole 5 seconds before they exploded with their reactions.

“MWUH?!”

“OMG! IM GETTING STAR STRUCK THIS DAYS!” Na Kyung laughed and twirled around spilling the water in her mug.

“Seriously? Which company? Don’t tell me its Woollim?” Jang Ri asked curiously before settling down on the couch beside me.

“Ani, it’s TS entertainment. The one which ‘Secret’ is in,” I explained.

“Secret? What’s so secretive about it?” Jang Ri asked with a confused expression.

“Yah! Secret is a girl group!” Na Kyung shouted from the kitchen who appeared to be mopping the floor now.

“Yea.. as explained by Na Kyung,” I chuckled at how Jang Ri was outdated from the kpop world.

“Oohhh….” Jang Ri nodded her head. “So you going to take up the offer?”

“Most likely it’s a no. I want to at least finish college first,” I shifted to a more comfortable position,”I have yet to look through the details of the offer properly. They asked me to visit the company tomorrow, hoping to change my mind I supposed.”

“WHY?! You will get to meet idols!” Na Kyung’s voice came from somewhere a far.

“I see… Did you tell your omeoni?” Jang Ri removed her purple cardigan and placed it on kitchen counter.

“Neh… she told me to go for it though,” I played with the tv controller before switching it on. Oh… It’s SBS MTV…

“Omo Omo!” Na Kyung suddenly appeared out of the blue, “They are showing Infinite’s Paradise music video~ Jang Ri ah!”

“Your 7 hot guys?” I said in a sarcastic tone.  

“Yah!” Na Kyung threw Jang Ri’s Pororo cushion in my direction but I managed to dodge it efficiently.

“Ohh!! It’s that Myungsoo Oppa?!” Jang Ri joined in and there was a smile on her face I had never seen before.

It was as if she liked that person… Myungsoo? Someone from Infinite?

“Who’s he?” I said with a displeased tone.

“Ah… Infinite member. The one who came barging into the flower shop with the 3 puppies,” Jang Ri replied me but still with a smile plastered on it and her face still glued to the tv screen.

Narrator’s POV

Giving a loud sigh, Hyeon Soon decided to excuse himself and went to the toilet. When walking past the kitchen he saw something sticking out of Jang Ri’s cardigan pocket.  Something white…

He regretted it once he took it out from the pocket.

It’s that Myungsoo guy… and my Jang Ri. My…. Jang Ri.

That was when it hit Hyeon Soon. He had to do something to fight for Jang Ri from that Myungsoo who Jang Ri was apparently infatuated with.

He entered the toilet and locked the door. Taking out his phone he dialed the number which would change his fate from then on…

“Hello? This is Hyeon Soon, the one you scouted on the street yesterday. I would like to inform you that I want to take up your offer as a trainee and debut…”

                                                                                                                                                        

___

HELLO GUYS~! :D

YUP ITS CHAP 15! haha. so dugeun dugeun can u guess what im gonna write next? XD haha.

sorry for the cliff hanger but im going to taiwan tmr morning so yup i wont update until im back in 10 days time :/

mianhe~

still thanks so much for reading and do comment and subscribe! whee!~ :D

HAPPY EARLY APRIL'S FOOL AND ENJOY WATCHING 2ND INVASION EVOLUTION LIVE ON YT T.T