I will chase you till the end

You are my flower boy

Dongwoo closed his eyes and listened to the music on his playlist as he lay on his bed, hugging one of the soft toys which the fans gave. Suddenly, he felt some movement in the room. He opened his eyes slightly and realized it was Myungsoo, who was hovering near him and trying to sneak out of the room.

Dongwoo heard from Sung Yeol just now that Myungsoo had already found out about the truth and thinking about it now, he felt quite guilty to not tell him in earlier and had to find out through a third party.

“Myungsoo-ah…” Dong Woo called out.

This surprised Myungsoo a bit as he immediately turned around looked for the source as to who had called out for him. “You scared me, hyung…”

“Are you going to go look for Jang Ri?” Dong Woo lifted his head slightly and asked him.

“Neh… If you are going to stop me, I suggest you don’t because I’m not going to-,”

“Just go safely…”

“What?!”

“You heard me…” Dong Woo chuckled and continued by saying, “Myungsoo, I need to say sorry to you first. I actually found out that it was Hyeon Soon who was responsible for all these troubles before you came back tonight and I didn’t know what to do. Telling you may anger you even more and like what you may be thinking now, I’m such a terrible hyung. Myungsoo-ah.. Mianhe~”

“Hyung….” Myungsoo’s heart softened although he was surprised that Dongwoo actually found out before him but realized that even if he knew earlier, nothing much could be done to salvage the situation. “I need to thank you instead for always rooting for me, this may sound gay but I want to hug you now,”

Dong Woo lifted one of his eyebrows in amusement because he never knew Myungsoo had such a quirky character.

“Guys, stop bromancing and go to sleep….” The choding said in annoyance as he had been struggling to sleep since an hour ago.

“Alright you can go to sleep after I hug Dong Woo hyung,” Myungsoo laughed away and gave Dong Woo a hug. Dong Woo patted on his back and wished him best of luck and with that, Myungsoo sneaked out of the house successfully.

_

“Jang Ri-ah, something cropped up at my house suddenly, call me if there’s anything wrong alright?” Na Kyung told her as she left the house in hurry.

That was what Na Kyung told Jang Ri before she was left alone in the house. She was flipping through the channels showing on the television but nothing seemed to interest her as her mind was all about Myungsoo and Hyeon Soon. She thought of why she didn’t realize earlier that Hyeon Soon was interested in her and all along she had given the ‘wrong’ signal. Jang Ri only treated him as a close friend and in return she thought he had no feelings towards her as well. However, to have him betray her was the most hurtful thing he actually could have done.

Just then, Jang Ri heard something hitting the window.

“Just a bird…” She supposed and sighed.

The sound came back again and slowly, it became periodical. Wondering what it could be, Jang Ri got a bit irritated and walked over to the window to see what was making the annoying sound. She opened the window and with a face of annoyance, looked down and saw a guy wearing a hoodie jacket who was about to throw a pebble. She slowly took in his features and realized it was none other than Myungsoo.

Myungsoo also realized that Jang Ri had finally came out and looked at her. His eyes traced from the top of her silky yet slightly messy hair, slowly down to the define features of her face. Her eyes… It seemed as if she had cried a lot as it was still puffy. The after effects… He thought.

Jang Ri looked at Myungsoo from above and noticed that he was looking at her too and made no attempt to stop it. She missed him as well. She missed him a lot. She missed how he always stares at her when she made her bouquets before they got together.

Finally, Jang Ri couldn’t take it anymore and closed the window shut and went back to sit on the sofa. She hugged her knees and recalled the look on Myungsoo’s face. He seemed so vulnerable and made her want to protect him even more.

At the same time, Myungsoo was disappointed that Jang Ri closed the window on him and made him conclude that she didn’t want to see him. It was partially his fault anyway. He couldn’t send any text to ask Jang Ri how she was and all this long time, she must had been suffering a lot. Myungsoo decided to throw some more pebbles as he saw that the light in the living room was still switched on. He wanted to at least apologise to her.

Jang Ri heard the sounds hitting on her window again. She hesitated if she should open it. Her mind was having an internal warfare and decided that if the pebbles continue to sound for the next 5 seconds, she will open the window.

“1…. 2…. 3….” Jang Ri’s heart slowly started beating faster as the counting nearly reached 5. “4…”

Unexpectedly, the sound of pebbles hitting the window didn’t continue after 4. She dropped her shoulders and scolded herself for being hopeful.

Myungsoo mentally cursed in his mind as he couldn’t find any pebbles around anymore. He couldn’t throw a rock as it would definitely cause a hole in her window.

“Aish….” Myungsoo looked up at the window and sighed again. He had to get Jang Ri to come out. Then he thought of something. Uncertain of his new idea, he braced himself and cleared his throat before singing.

“그녀를 지켜라 날 잊지 못하게

내 님이 계신 곳 끝까지 가련다

거리를 좁혀라 내 손에 잡히게

내 님을 찾아서 내 전불 걸련다”

He stopped and wait to see if Jang Ri would come out.

She didn’t.

With a deep sigh and a last glance at Jang Ri’s house, Myungsoo turned his back and walked away. His mind was slowly forming up negative thoughts and decided that maybe it was better to let Jang Ri be alone for awhile. He just had to wait for Na Kyung’s updates then.

As if the nature was comforting Myungsoo, a small gust of wind blew past him, allowing him to enjoy the night breeze.  He looked up to the night and noticed the bright full moon shinning on him. Just then, he heard footsteps behind him getting more and more audible. Myungsoo turned around and adjusted his eyes to the dim light provided by the street lamps.

“No way….”

Jang Ri was running after him barefooted as she didnt want to waste anytime chasing after the guy whom she dearly loves. She saw Myungsoo stopped in his tracks and turned around and witness her arrival. She exerted the last bit of strength she had in herself and ran all the way to give him a hug.

Myungsoo took a few steps back as his balance was shifted due to the impact of Jang Ri. He looked down and assured himself that it was really Jang Ri. He could feel her heavy breathing after that long run and for a moment he was at a loss as of what he should do. He patted her head and slowly pulled her closer into his embrace, inhaling her scent.

After a short while, Jang Ri pulled away from Myungsoo and looked into the eyes before saying, “Oppa your singing needs improvement,”

Myungsoo’s eyes widened with surprised and replied, “Is that all you could say after what I had done?!”

“Neh…” Jang Ri and smiled at him and was surprised by Myungsoo’s action as he suddenly pulled her into another hug.

“Jang Ri-ah….”

“Hmmm?”

“Sorry for not being able to protect you”

“Gwenchana…” Jang Ri then leaned her head against Myungsoo’s well-built chest. How she wished every problem on the world would vanish so she could spend time with this person.

Suddenly Myungsoo held Jang Ri by the sides of her arms and looked at her saying, “How come you aren’t wearing shoes?”

Jang Ri lowered her head in embarrassment and rubbed her feet together, “I chased after you without thinking much just now,”

“Aigoo.. why are you so adorable?” Myungsoo and lightly pinched her nose.

He then moved in front of her and squatted down, “Come on. I’ll carry you home…”

“Oppa, I’m heavy and I’m fine walking like this,” Jang Ri rejected Myungsoo’s request.

“Aye, I don’t want to be labelled as a bad boyfriend who let his girlfriend walks barefooted all the way home and you’re not heavy,” Myungsoo did his halbae nagging for awhile and Jang Ri couldn’t take it anymore and finally climbed on to his back. Myungsoo smiled to himself as Jang Ri finally listened to what he said.

She felt somewhat happy as Myungsoo piggy back her. Maybe it was because of the close proximity between she and Myungsoo which allowed her to feel protected and warm from Myungsoo’s back. Or maybe she’s just spending time with him alone. She never knew she was so in love with him. She smiled at her happy thoughts and tightened her grip around Myungsoo.

Myungsoo felt it and smirked before asking her “Do you like me that much?” and earned himself a smack on his back.

“Don’t be cocky,” Jang Ri replied and messed his hair.

“Ai~” Myungsoo complained and turned his neck to look at Jang Ri. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled before saying, “Wae?..”

“Nothing,” Myungsoo smiled at her and an idea suddenly formed in his mind, “I want a kiss on my cheek,”

“What?” Jang Ri was surprised by his sudden request, being the playful self, she said, “No~”

“Then I’m not gonna walk,” Myungsoo turned his head away and pouted like a small kid.

“Fine, then put me down,” Jang Ri started poking his back.

“Not moving nor putting you down,” Myungsoo shook his head, stating his stand.

“Yah… then we’re gonna stay here until the morning?”

“Unless you give me a kiss-“ Myungsoo didn’t manage to finish his sentence as Jang Ri had sneakily placed a kiss on the left side of his cheek.

“Will that do?” Jang Ri asked.

Myungsoo was sky high and smirked before saying, “Yes madam, we will now be moving at 80km/h so hold tight,”

“What nonsense are you-AHHHHHH!~~”

Feeling accomplished and energised, Myungsoo started to run really quickly, causing Jang Ri to shriek and hold him even tighter.

“Yah!! Stop running so fast,” Jang Ri shut her eyes as she was scared and starting hitting Myungsoo on the back.

“It’s not scary! You’re with me~” Myungsoo laughed at how adorable her reaction was.

Myungsoo continued fooling around with Jang Ri, making airplane noises as he moved along the road in a zig zag way, with Jang Ri on his back.

Two of them enjoyed the childish moments that they were having and it only ended when Jang Ri scolded Myungsoo that he had travelled too far and went past her house.  

 

 

__

Hello! :D

woa sorry for the late update. I didnt know when i should end the chapter and i cant help but write more sweet myungsoo moments. XD haha. nothing drama as of this chapter but we shall see XD haha

idk why i like to write dorky myungsoo moments too. he's too adorable and innocent sometimes haha~

really thanks for the comments and sorry i havent been replying them  T.T

comments+ subs~~ <3