Clash

You are my flower boy

*Click* The photographer managed to snap the lovely picture where Myungsoo was lifting Jang Ri up and proclaimed it to be the most natural shot he had ever taken.

Jang Ri’s heart was beating at an extremely fast rate that she thought it was going to jump out if she doesn’t calm herself down. Both of them backed away when they heard the photographer commenting and Myungsoo immediately released his hands from Jang Ri’s chin.

“Ok guys, let’s continue with our shoot!” Sunggyu hurried the rest of the members who were still commenting on how gorgeous Jang Ri looked.

Jang Ri stood awkwardly at the end of the group with Sung Jong beside her but was soon guided by Sung Yeol to stand in the middle with Myungsoo. Both were shy after that small incident and didn’t dare to look at each other in the eyes. Jang Ri tried to make herself look comfortable and smile into the camera. Dong Woo felt her awkwardness as all these seemed pretty new to her and eased her tension by cracking up some lame jokes which she relaxed slowly.

“Maybe you guys can look like she’s the main character in the shoot and try to propose to her,” The photographer suggested some other pose rather than the usual smiling pose.

Almost immediately, Woo Hyun kneeled down and made an exaggerated expression with his arms spread open and his action was followed by the rest of the members. Feeling a little playful, Jang Ri did a ‘who should I choose?” expression and the shot was taken by photographer.

“Great!” He shouted before putting his thumbs up.

Slowly, Jang Ri loosened up herself and started taking goofy shots with the rest of the members. Sung Yeol hooked his arms around Jang Ri but was immediately removed by the easily jealous Myungsoo. Jang Ri giggled at this sight and Myungsoo smiled at her before smacking Sung Yeol on the head. The photographer took this opportunity to take multiple shots after the playfulness of their growing popularity idol group.

After a long shoot, the photographer finally called it a day and all of them gathered to look at the photos that had been taken.

“Haha! Dong Woo hyung! Your face!” Sung Jong laughed uncontrollably when a blurred expression shot of Dong Woo was shown on the computer screen.

“OMG! Delete that please!” He shouted before covering his face in embarrassment. The rest of members tried to forbade him from going near the computer to delete the photo.

The next photo which appeared on the screen was the one which Myungsoo was lifting up Jang Ri’s chin. The room went silent because all of them were enthralled by how awesome that photo was.

“Daebak…” Hoya was the first who commented it.

“Super awesome,” Sung Yeol looked at Myungsoo and patted him on the shoulder.

“Would you like to name this photo?” The photographer asked Jang Ri who was blushing after seeing the photo.

“Oh… it’s ok. You can name it,” Jang Ri rejected the offer and shook her head, smiling.

“How about you?” He in turn asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at the screen for a moment, thinking for a name for it before looking at Jang Ri who was a few feets away from her and turned back to the photographer said, “Be mine,”

The members looked at Myungsoo as if he had just grew an extra head.

“Wae?!” Myungsoo asked and looked at Jang Ri who seemed pretty surprised, “Jang Ri-ah, be mine?”

_

Cheers could be heard as Hyeon Soon and the rest of the BAP members walked down the stairs to the photo studio. They were supposed to use the same studio for their debut photos and it just so happened that Infinite members had book the earlier slots before them.

“Aren’t they Infinite sunbaes!?” Dae Hyun asked Young Jae excitedly before nudging him.

“Cool! Are they taking a wedding photo shoot? Who’s the noona over there?” Zelo asked Hyeon Soon who happened to be uninterested at the Infinite members.

Hyeon Soon finally looked over and happened to see a very familiar figure wearing a wedding dress. Don’t tell me that’s…. Jang Ri?!

She was being surrounded by the Infinite members and was waving her hands frantically as if she was denying something.

“Jang Ri?!” Hyeon Soon a bit too loudly and his voice could be heard where Jang Ri was sitting.

On hearing someone calling her name, Jang Ri turned immediately to figure out where the source of sound called her came from. Not only she did that, the 7 boys followed suite too.

“Oppa!” Jang Ri stood up from her seat and made her way towards Hyeon Soon lifting up her a bit too long gown.

“Hyung, you know her?” Jong Up asked and greeted Jang Ri.

“Neh, she’s my close friend, Jang Ri,” Hyeon Soon introduced her and soon there were a lot bowing between Jang Ri and the rest of the BAP members.

“How come you are here?” Jang Ri asked, smiling at him.

“My debut shoot! Aigoo! Don’t you remember I’m going to debut next week?” Hyeon Soon before poking her head.

“Aii… Oppa. That hurts!” Jang Ri rubbed her head before playfully pinching Hyeon Soon’s right cheek.

“Yah!~ My make-up artiste is going to scold me!” Hyeon Soon immediately touched his cheek before earning a laughter from Jang Ri.

Just then Myungsoo spoke from behind,“Hyeon Soon-ssi! It’s been awhile since we last met,”

Hyeon Soon recognized his rival’s voice and turned around before greeting him. “When are you guys debuting?”

“Soon. Next week. We are holding a showcase. Can you make it?” Hyeon Soon asked.

“Most probably,” Myungsoo nodded his head before introducing the BAP members to his own team mates who came over to see what was going on.

“Hyung… why are they are all blonde?” Sung Jong whispered to Hoya who shrugged his shoulders.

After the slight getting to know each other session, the BAP had to proceed to their photoshoot and Infinite had to leave the studio as their session was up. Jang Ri changed out of the gorgeous gown and came out of the dressing room. She tried to look around for Hyeon Soon but once she saw him being busy posing in front of the camera she decided to just leave the studio and text him later on.

“Jang Ri ah! Thanks so much for today!” Woo Hyun thanked her while waiting for the rest of the members to come out.

“Ani! I should be the one thanking you guys for giving me an opportunity to take the shoot,”

“We always owe you loads. Because of you, you made our photoshoot much more enjoyable,” Sung Yeol chimed in.

“What is this photoshoot for anyway?” Jang Ri asked curiously before drinking her water again.

“OH,” Sung Yeol replied before looking at Woo Hyun,” For our good friend,”

“Good friend?” Jang Ri closed the bottle,” Who? Is he getting married soon?”

“Erm, you can probably say that as long as he gets the girl soon,” Sung Yeol said while trying to control his laughter.

Poor Jang Ri who knew nothing about this playful plan continued to ask more questions ,”Oh! So you mean he haven’t gotten the girl? What kind of guy is that? Tsk. He should just be daring and confess directly instead of wasting time,” Jang Ri commented.

Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol exchanged looks with each other before bursting out in laughter that they had been holding in.

“Wae?!”

“Nothing. Myungsoo ar! You hear that?!” Woo Hyun shouted towards the changing room.

This resulted a blushing Jang Ri who finally realized what was going on and ended up fanning herself before smacking the 2 of the teasing boys.

 

_

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update again ><

oh man u know i can really picture the image of Myungsoo and Jang Ri looking into each other's eyes. LOL. XD

and hehe tension btw Hyeon Soon and Myungsoo~

thanks for reading and comments pls! :D hehe.