Lovely bride

You are my flower boy

Myungsoo’s POV

The Hyungs brought me here at the studio where we shoot our concert photo shoots but I have no idea why I am kidnap or you could say abducted here. I clearly remembered that manager hyung told us that there was no schedule going on today.

“Myungsoo-yah! Put this on!” Sunggyu hyung came over with a suit in his hand.

“Wae?” I asked but still took the suit he passed to me. “What is this photoshoot for?”

“Erm.. you can say its like a new experience for us? A training photoshoot lesson,” he explained before hurrying me and the rest of the members to change into their given suits.

Ok… whatever he just said was nonsensical. Photoshoot lesson? Seriously? This world is getting crazy.

I laughed it off before pulling over the hoodie and changing into the suit that Sunggyu got me. After putting them on, I went out of the changing room before checking myself out in the mirror outside.

It’s not that bad afterall…. I straightened the sleeve and neatened the collar before hearing a voice that I have missed so much.

Jang Ri’ POV

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Where should I put the flowers?” I waved at Sunggyu who just came out of the changing room wearing a suit. All of them looked so fine in their suit, even pretty boy Sung Jong!

“OH! Annyeong Jang Ri!” He smiled when he saw me and pointed to the allocated spaces that he had already marked out.

I felt like I had stepped into another land. This studio is filled with so many interesting gadgets I had never seen in my life. Huge lighting equipments, props for decoration and the professional cameras celebrities use to take photos and the huge maroon cloth draped over. Daebak…

“Amazing place huh?” Dong Woo sneaked behind me, startling me. He laughed at my reaction and I hit him lightly on the shoulder.

He looks stunning wearing a suit and I must admit they look way hotter wearing suits compared to any other outfit.  

“Neh! Help me carry these and put over the marked areas?” I asked him before passing one of the custom made flowers arrangements that they had ordered.

“Noona~!” Sung Jong waved excitedly before running in my direction.

This boy is so adorable and sometimes I just wonder how he managed to pull off the manly images that Infinite has been doing all along.

“Are you going to stay to watch us finish the photoshoot?” He asked before helping me carry the arrangement which I was carrying.

“I can stay?” I asked happily. I’ve always wanted to find out how a photoshoot takes place and this is definitely a great opportunity to boost my experiences as a journalist student.

“Of course!” Hoya came over and helped too. “By the way, your guy is over there,”

Every time I hear ‘Your guy,’ or ‘Your man’, I would feel my heart getting fluttery and all, including the silly flip flops my stomach does.

I turned around to see where he was and it just happened that Myungsoo turned around, making eye contact with me. I smiled and bowed before waving at him and he did the same. However, when he was about to approach me, the PD-nim in charge made an announcement that they were ready to start the photo shoot. He gave me an apologetic look before heading to the main place where they started carrying out their shoot.

Dam this boy is killing me with his good looks

Narrator’s POV

Jang Ri sat at a corner, watching the 7 boys get into their respective position and posed for the camera. Though all of them were wearing the same suit, each of them gave out their own distinctive charisma which she thought it was pretty amazing.

With every click and flash of the camera, they changed their pose and expression. As expected, Jang Ri was noticing Myungsoo the most. With his hands in the pockets of his pants, he faced sideways to the camera with Sung Yeol doing the same but mirrored behind him. While sometimes he would just look into the camera with a charming smile, portraying a cool image in front of Jang Ri.

“PD-nim! This is getting boring with just us!” Dong Woo groaned before scratching the back of his head.

“So what do you suggest?” PD-nim chuckled and shouted back.

“Can we get the girl over there to wear the spare wedding gown the stylists brought over and participate in the photoshoot as well?” Hoya suggested before pointing in the direction of Jang Ri who happened to be drinking her mineral water.

Noticed she was being mentioned, she tried to swallow her water but ended up spurting some out due to the sudden request.

“Mwuh?!” She coughed and hit herself on the chest,”Me?”

“Noona! It will be fun! Come join us?” Sung Jong started clapping his hands.

Jang Ri who was still in shock got lead on by one of the stylists into the changing room and Myungsoo immediately took this chance to ask Sung Yeol ,”Did you plan this!?”

“Woa... Chill man,” Sung Yeol put up his hands in front of Myungsoo’s chest, keeping their distance apart.

“Myungsoo ah, the shoot was kind of boring anyway. It will be great to let Jang Ri take part in this isn’t? Besides she looks so bored sitting there just now,” Sunggyu explained to the panicky Myungsoo.

“Aish! Chinja! Molla!” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his head before walking away from the group towards the resting area.

“Good job guys!” Woo Hyun spoke after the main character had walked away from them, earning high fives from the rest of the members.  

_

Myungsoo and the rest were sitting near the changing room waiting in anticipation for Jang Ri to come out. He had no idea why he was getting so hyped up with Jang Ri being involved in the photoshoot. Perhaps he was feeling just nervous that Jang Ri was going to appear in front of him wearing a wedding dress in just a few seconds time.

“Here we go~” Stylist Nonna Kim came out first before aiding Jang Ri to come out from the dressing room.

Woo Hyun who was chewing on a honey stick stood up immediately when he saw Jang Ri, leaving his mouth wide open which caused the stick to drop onto the floor. Hoya and Dong Woo immediately stopped dancing goofly and casted their entire attention onto the woman standing in front of them. Sunggyu appeared to be the most composed started clapping and helped Jang Ri together with the stylist. Myungsoo didn’t know that he had also left his mouth hanging open until Sung Yeol pushed his jaw back up to its original place.   

Jang Ri was wearing a strapless pure white full length wedding dress, with lace patterned only on the torso. It accentuated her figure at all the right places and had those lovely flowing lengths down the dress. Her hair was partially clipped up by a white ribbon and with her natural curls and with a few exquisite white bracelets on both hands.  She looked as if she was someone who had came from heaven.

“Noona!!! You look so pretty!” Sung Jong exclaimed and walked towards her.

Jang Ri blushed before replying the maknae “Ani… it’s the dress that’s pretty,”

“Looking good!” Woo Hyun winked at her.

One by one, the members complimented her and she blushed tremendously until it was Myungsoo’s turn.

“You look really amazing,” He smiled at her, but Jang Ri was really shy and didn’t look at him but was noticing how polished his shoes were.

“Hey…” Myungsoo called out softly to her.

“Hmm?”

Myungsoo slowly lifted up her chin and he finally made eye contact with her. He looked deep into her eyes before saying

“You look really beautiful,”

 

_

Hello guys~~~~ waaa... this is my first time updating such a long chap. XD haha. and yea i reused the image for the chap. LOL

anw, i particularly like the last part. i mean can u imagine myungsoo saying that to you, with his brown eyes? x__x

plus this chap is specially dedicated to my lovely unnie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! :D All the best for your exams!!! ^^v hehe

and THANK YOU SO MUCH SUBBIES! comments are loved! <3