Aura sensing

You are my flower boy

Jang Ri’s POV

 “So where do you stay?” Myungsoo asked while he walked beside me.

“Oh, just  a few streets down,” I turned to look at him ,”Its not very far from here,”

We were walking along the dim alley which leads to the apartment which Na Kyung and I stay in.

“I see… anyway, I’m really sorry for just now,” Myungsoo apologized ,”I didn’t know that the hyungs will actually ask you to come our dorm,”

“Ani! It was actually pretty fun talking to you guys,” I replied before smiling at him.

I wasn’t lying on that fact because even though I was quite awkward when I entered their dorm, Dong Woo’s laughter was contagious and together with Sung Yeol’s choding, it actually made me feel at home. :D

I looked at Myungsoo and his blue glow under the moonlight made him look extremely charming due to the contrast with the sleek black leather jacket he was wearing.

“Really? That’s good then,”

Red glows…

I stopped in my track when I saw 2 strongly built people in dark clothing walking towards Myungsoo and I.

Negative feeling…

“Jang Ri?” Myungsoo who already walked a few steps ahead of me paused and turned around to see what had happened. He must had sense my sudden change in behavior.

“Danger….” I whispered.

Myungsoo’s POV

“RUN!” Jang Ri suddenly shouted and pulled my hand to run in the opposite direction which we had come from initially.

Wait what? I was super confused by what was going on but soon enough I heard footsteps chasing after us and when I turned back to see, they were two buff dudes running after us. HOLY CRAP!

I sped up and it was my turn to be the one leading Jang Ri. We kept running away, turning in every possible corners in the street until we found a dark alley where we finally lost them.

“What… was… that…” I asked Jang Ri while trying to catch my breath.

She was leaning against the wall with her face facing upwards trying to catch her breath as well. For some reason I found that pretty attractive.

OMG! Snap that! I just escaped from danger and what was I thinking…

“I… don’t… know” Jang Ri replied then she swallowed,” Bad.. guys,”

“I guess we lose them huh?” I said while surveying the area, making sure that we really lost them.

“Yes…” she answered me and blinked hard as if she just lost her focus.

“How did you even know?” I asked while still peeking around the corner.

I turned around after hearing no reply from Jang Ri. I thought she had fainted from exhaustion or something but I just found her looking down on the floor and biting her lips as if she was contemplating to tell me something.

“You alright?”

She looked up and into my eyes, through the moonlight her eyes were moist and sparkling. It was as if she wanted to tell me something that she had hidden.

“Can I trust you?”

Jang Ri’s POV

I haven’t told anyone about it except for Hyeon Soon… Not even Na Kyung knows about this. For some reason I just felt that Myungsoo was a very trustworthy person.

“Do you believe in aura?” I asked while looking at him in the eyes.

“Aura? You mean those colour around people?” He asked while he started gesturing around his head.

“Yea…” I smiled at his cute action.

“Erm… I have heard about it but not really sure cos I haven’t met anyone who is capable of seeing it,” he shrugged his shoulders.

“You have one in front of you,”

He looked at me with his eyes widened.

I nodded my head and gave a confident smile.

“Your’s blue,” I laughed since I was pretty amused by how surprised his reaction was, “Pretty blue,”

“Are you serious?” he stuttered and followed behind me since I had started walking away from the alley and making my way home again.

“Those guys were red. Dark red,” I said in a serious tone. “Hence, danger,”

“Woa… “ He caught up with me and began clapping.

I laughed at his silly act and asked “You wont think I’m weird?”

“Why would I?! You just saved my life?!” Myungsoo exclaimed in a very excited manner.

“So I have blue glow around me?”

“Yup!” I stopped and started tracing the blue glow above his head.

His eyes followed my hand and when I stopped in front of his face I decided to be playful and did a light flick on his forehead.

“Yah!” Myungsoo shouted in displease.

I laughed and apologized. “I saved your life~”

“Fine… now we are even,” he mumbled with a pout.  

“Keure~” I chuckled.

“So…. What’s your colour?”

“Sigh… I don’t know… I cant see it,” I sighed which is honestly a sad truth because I can see other’s and not mine.

“Why?! That’s so unfair!”

“Unfair?” I laughed,” I think its fair enough God gave me this ability. Even though I cant see mine but at least I can help people and most importantly myself,”

“Oohh…. Good girl,” he nodded and began ruffling my hair.

“Hey!!” I fought back by messing his hair as well.

We ended up laughing at each other because of our own messy state.

“Let’s hurry before your hyungs start calling you!”

“Kaja!”

 

__

Jang Ri's ability is revealed to Myungsoo~ :D

haha. and i recently got inspired and found out a way to link hyeonsoon to himchan XD haha. but i think its quite stupid :x

kk~ more will be revealed soon.

and oh! im flying off to taiwan april's fool and yt is gonna show 2nd invasion evolution.. just wanna cry now T.T cant watch them perform cos i doubt i will have internet there oh no!

anw HAPPY HOYA DAY!!! :D

and thanks for much new subbies and comments! ^^