Part 2 : Coward

She’s got me running from daylight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

+++(flashback)

 

The lights were too bright that it almost blinded the girl's eyes. For a moment, minjeong was already regretting her life decision to come to this party. But as always, she reminded herself that she is here for jimin, her bestfriend. 


Bestfriend..


Tch, she doesn't know if she can ever address the latter like that anymore.


Back to the scene, she was supposed to meet jimin at the entrance of this mansion but not to avail. She scanned her surroundings and grimaced when she saw people making out near the pool.


"Ugh, I wish I could just push them off into the water." Her thoughts exclaimed. She ignored them and focused on searching for a certain raven figure. Where is jimin? She can't detect her anywhere.


As she was about to give up and just go home, she will just text jimin about it later, suddenly a pair of hands grabbed both of her shoulders and pulling her to face them.


"What the-" The curse was about to burst out from but thankfully it didn’t cause oh god, minjeong hates cursing though she sometimes do it without she realised it.


Looking at the culprit who just pulled her, minjeong whined in protest. "Ningning, let me go!!" She tried to untangle herself from the latter tight grip but what can she says, she is already tired from everything.


"Oh my god minjeong, I don’t think I will ever witness the day you come to the party without anyone forcing you. Where's jimin by the way? She's usually with you." Upon hearing the question, minjeong huffed her cheeks in annoyance. 


Where the hell is jimin?


Why would she know.


It's not like she is always with her.


Shouldn't ningning ask ryujin instead?


Stupid..


"I don’t know and why would I know where is her? I'm not her goddamn babysitter."


"Woah easy there, I was just asking, not need to go rampage about it."


Still under ningning's tight but careful grip, minjeong scanned around the surroundings again. Still no jimin. Does she already got inside? Without minjeong? 


"You okay?" She heard the younger asked her. 


Is she?


"Yeah, why?"


"Nothing, just you were frowning earlier. I thought I made you upset or anything."


"It's not a big deal. Hey ning, I will just go and find jimin inside. You're with aeri right? Take care."


Finally freeing herself from the grip, minjeong made her way into the mansion. She heard the party was held by the captain of basketball at their college. What was her name again, Hwang Yunjin? Yejin? Yeji-


"Watch out!" 


It happened way too fast. Minjeong swore she heard that voice loud and clear but too bad, her reflexes were to slow resulting the cold water hitting her chest area and a strong smell of coke(?) entering her nose. Before she could lift her hand to cover her part, a varsity jacket was thrown onto her and a pair of hands came to fix the jacket, making sure it hid anything that were not supposed to be reveal.


"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. , do you need a change of clothes? I can grab you one from upstairs."


This time, minjeong look up to meet a worried eyes, setting on her. She doesn’t know why but she suddenly feel embarrassed and not to mention piercing stares from everyone else in the room. Thinking of the best possible way to get out from this humiliating scene, she gripped on the jacket and nodded her head.


"Yes please.." She muttered, voice barely above a whisper. The latter seems to hear it as she threw a small smile and lead minjeong upstairs. She held open a door for a room that minjeong doesn't know who it is belong to but just went inside it.


The whole room was simple. Just a medium single bed beside the window, a wardrobe, a door for shower room and a small desk with PC setting on it. There were also a bunch of frames with a familiar face in it, sitting on the same desk. Minjeong was sure damn she kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter