funny dream- B.A.P story

funny dream- B.A.P STORY XD

My name is park minyoun, I'm 16 years old, I'm in the 11th grad, and for an 11th grader I'm really young and short, I'm only 159 cm.

My parents are the owners of a secret agent company and I'm a trainee there.

One beautiful day I came back to headquarters, A.K.A my house, and I saw people running all over in terror.

"Umma, appa what's going on?" I asked as I saw my parents.

"Oh minyoun you're home thank god, we need your help" said my umma taking me to their office and then closing the door.

I set down in front of them. "So what's up?" I asked looking at my appa who had a worried expression on his face.

"Park minyoun you have a mission" said my appa looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked looking through the peppers they gave me.

"Your target is choi Jun Hong better known as zelo, the head of the gang group B.A.P. he stole the blueprints for-" my umma was saying and soddenly her phone rang and she stopped to answer it.

"Witch blueprints, blueprints for a secret weapon or for a nuclear weapon, what?" I asked looking at my appa for an answer.

"Nothing like that, come on minyoun he's a teen like you, the blueprints that he toke were of the best sandwiches, they were supposed to be in the festival but now the festival won't be held" said my appa.

"Are you serious, sandwiches that are what he stole, that is what made all this commotion?" I asked pointing at the door where the other people were running in terror.

"Oh no minyoun, this is a regular day here, like you don't know" said my umma closing her phone looking at me.

"So let me see if I understand, you're sending me to get blueprints for sandwiches. That's my big first mission, lame really lame, why me?" I asked reading through the peppers and looking at pictures, there was a picture of zelo and one of every gang member but I found myself looking at zelo's picture.

"Minyoun, listen you're going now so go get dressed, you can use any weapon you need" they said, I was sad about the mission but when they said use any weapon I smiled. "Fine" I said with a smile and walked off.

I got into my room and started getting dressed; I wore a purple thank-top, my leopard pattered blue jeans and a black jacket. I brushed my hair my black hair and put on winter hat on. I put my gun in my shoe and walked out of my room with my headphone's.

"Okay minyoun good luck" said my appa. "Be careful, do you need money or something like that?" asked my umma.

"Ani I'm fine, and I have money" I said and got out of the house.

I sat in the cab with the song 'fantastic baby', by big bang, blasting in my ears.

As I was on my way to my destination I looked out of the window and soddenly I saw one of the B.A.P members, and I need to catch everyone.

"Stop please" I said and the driver stopped. I got out of the cab and walked to the store that the blonde got into.

The store was a luxurious clouting store that all the rich people bought there. I got into the store and came to the sells lady.

"Ahnnyong haseyo, I'm new in town and I'm looking for a job and I saw the sign and thought maybe you need help?" I asked with the cutest smile in the world. She looked at me not affected by my smile.

"I don't know" she said. "Okay how about I'll show you how I work and then you'll decide, okay?" I asked.

"Okay if you get that guy to buy something you're in" she said. "Okay thank you" I said taking the little pin that said 'seller' on and walked to the blonde guy with a smile.

"Ahnnyong, can I help you?" I asked with a smile as big as all the other hypocrites in the store.

"Yeah hi, can you find me this shirt in the same size but in pink?" he said looking at me with a surprised expression like he knows who I am.

"Sure sir" I said walking off to the shirts area and pulled out the pink shirt. I came back to him looking and didn't saw him.

"Sir you're here?" I asked.

"Himchan where are you" I asked looking at the changing room and I saw his legs. "Got yea" I smiled opening the door and he just put his shirt back on.

"Oh it's you, you found the shirt thank you" he said with a smile. I walked in and closed the door; he looked at me with a weird look.

"What are you doing?" asked Himchan.

"Kim Himchan you are a member of the B.A.P gang and you toke something that doesn't belong to you and I need to get it back, so you're coming with me" I said taking out the rope and tied it around his wrists and toke him out the back door.

"Wait who are you and what do you want from me?" he said trying to get away from me but it didn't help.

"I already tolled you why I'm her and why I'm taking you" I said pulling him down the alley way.

"Yeah but could you tell me your name?" he asked. "Why should i?" I said

"AHH, you come and tie me up and then drag me to who knows where at least you can tell me your name" he said as we stopped in front of a club.

"Hold that thought we're getting in" I said and pulled him closer.

In no time I had five of the B.A.P members the only one who is missing now is zelo.

They were all tied up in a line walking behind me, I was in shock that it was really ease to beat and catch them, but I didn't hover.

We got to their hideout and I take my gun out. We were walking until we got to the main room where zelo was sitting on one of the sofas.

"I know you're there come out please minyoun" said a voice I knew too well.

I got out of my hiding place with the gun in my hand and the rope with the other five.

"Hello Jun Hong nice to see you again but it's a shame that you turned bad" I said pushing the five to the sofa and then faced zelo with a smile playing on my lips.

"Yeah it is nice to see you as well. Why is it a shame I turned bad I thought you liked bad boys. Don't take this in the wrong way but It's a pity that you came for work" he said standing up from the sofa and pulling his pocket knife with a smirk.

"Give me the blueprints" I said looking at him with my death glare.

"No way forget it, you're not getting them" he said and soddenly he started running at me with the knife.

He was a couple of centimeters away and I moved just in time so the knife cut my shirt a little.

I toke his hand and pushed him on one of the walls. He ground when his back hit the hard wall. U came to him to pin him down but he spun me, changing our places so I was with my back to the wall and he held my hand to the wall.

I kicked his leg and as he relists one of my hands to hold his leg from the pain I toke that opportunity to punch him but he stopped me and held my hand up in one of his hands. He pinned the knife to my thought looking at me, he had a busted lip but he was smiling.

"You can't win against me, I'm stronger" he said.

"Who said I'm done?" I asked pushing him with my leg, as he stumbled back I kicked away his knife.

He fell and I stood above him with my gun pinned at his face.

"I win" I said with my serious face.

We were stock in pause my eyes were locked on his, I knew what I must do but I just can't do it.

"Shot already" he said not breaking eye contact.

"I can't" I said holding the gun down.

"Mwo! Wea?" he asked trying to get up but I held him down.

"I can't shot you…I like you too much, no more like I love you" I said looking down and suddenly I saw a smile creping it's way to his lips.

"That all I wanted to hear" he said getting up and taking out the blueprints from his pocket.

"Here" he said, I looked at him confused.

"Thank god you said that already" said one of the guys from the sofa as they untied them self's.

"W-w-what just happened?" I asked looking at them.

"Sorry minyoun but we had to it" I heard my umma. I looked back to the door and saw my parents standing there with a smile.

"What umma appa what's going on here?" I asked looking at everybody in the room with confusion and then it hit me.

"You planed this?" I asked my parents.

"Ah yeah" said my appa and the others nodded.

"Wea??" I asked now angry.

"So you'll tell Jun Hong how you feel for him and get it over, because he likes you as well" said my umma I looked at him and he blushed a little.

"So you planed this fake mission just to make me tell zelo that I like him? What if I really hurt him or what if I did shot him?" I asked looking at the blonde; he just smiled and hugged me.

"I knew that you won't shot" he said with a smile and kissed my check.

"Love ya to" he said in my ear making me blush.

~~~~~~~~~

so here we go the one shot hope you liked

i want to say sorry for the people who read this before and it got dilited so yeah i wrote it again

and the song i was listening when i was writing this is BIG BANG FANTASTIC BABY

http://youtu.be/AAbokV76tkU