I'll learn a lot from you now🦋🩵

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day around 10:30 AM 🦋🩵

Yeol slid off the bed and picked up his teddy bear from the ground, hugging it cutely there while on his pacifier.

He walked out of the bedroom and couldn't see the giant man anywhere, his mama was sleeping alone with him.

" P-papa.." He looked towards the cottage door.

His papa must be out, he wanna see him.

The baby wandered out after climbing on a stool and twisting the door knob open, at the same time he was doing that, the giant man entered and the baby fell on his arm.

Seungcheol was surprised and the baby jumped happily.

" Papa~." He hugged the man's neck and the big man squealed.

" Awww my dear, were your trying to wander alone again ?!"

He chuckled, and was glad that he come here to check on his future wife and child after he went last night to finish his work when both slept, he woke up when his phone rang, unfortunately.

Had so much to do but he always escape to see his sunshine.

 

 

🦋💍🩵

He peeked and his heart shined seeing the perfect view of his lover sleeping while sun rays shinning on him, he looked too pretty to be human.

" I think he's an angel~."

While he was speechless admiring him, yeol ran and jumped on his poor mommy.

" No yeol-ah~." Jeonghan stirred, rubbed his eyes, and saw Yeol's face so close as the baby pulled his pacifier and tried giving it to his mommy for some reason.

Seungcheol tried picking the baby up but Hannie sat up and held the boy with a warm smile, " When he wakes me up it means that he misses me ."

Seungcheol's heart fluttered.

The baby giggled as he hugs his mother.

Seungcheol sat close to and looked at Jeonghan shy towards him, cause last night after they did it, he was totally marked by him.

Now Jeonghan totally belongs to him and no alpha can scene Jeonghan's sweet omega pheromones except his man.

" m-master, you didn't sleep well again."

Jeonghan said concerned, but the man patted his hair gently.

" I'm good baby, I will sleep early today, more importantly, yeol was gonna wander out so I will make a new lock to the door, but you know we can move to live somewhere new now?!"

Jeonghan flushed, right they are going to be married soon so they have to find a place to stay.

But part of him loved this cottage, he stood up, placed yeol down.

"II-I'm fine with anything master." He said and ran to the bathroom because he was really in need of taking a long piss.

Seungcheol blinked.

He chuckled.

Looked at yeol all teary cause his mama put him down.

" It's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter