I already have someone 🦋🩵

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young mom woke up the next day, " Y-yeol~." He looked to his right and couldn't spot the baby, only then he saw the topless man entering and he was holding yeol.

He blushed, yesterday.

He shook his head trying not to remember but it was too memorable a night that he kept blushing.

" Good afternoon Hannie~." 
He sat by the bed and yeol jumped on his mother.

" G-good afternoon~m-master."

Seungcheol had a warm smile, the younger's hair and he was avoiding his eyes.

" How are you feeling?!"

Jeonghan looked down, cheek burning.

" I-I'm fine master."

 

He wasn't himself yesterday night, when the man released his alpha pheromones he responded eventually being an omega, and there was already affection between them so he eventually went to him unconsciously of himself and even cheol held him and didn't let go easily.

Jeonghan stood up and went to the bathroom and yeol followed him.

" Mama~."

Seungcheol picked up the baby and went back inside the living room.

 

 

🦋🩵🦋

Inside the bathroom, the younger looked at himself while his eyes wide and cheeks red, his smooth pale body was full of marks and love bites, especially his neck, he opened the shower.

Held his neck.

Did he mark him?!

Did they make a bond?!

He doesn't remember well cause during his heat cycle he was extremely dizzy and aroused.

He didn't want to go out and meet him.

He's so embarrassed.

And he wonder why he didn't leave, is no one searching for the master nowadays?!

Doesn't he have work?!

He wonders.

Didn't know that Seungcheol has told them that he was going on a trip alone.

...~🦋🩵🤍🦋~...
 

He went out, dried up, and got dressed before walking out to see the man feeding the baby his milk bottle and yeol's eyes were on the tv screen.

" I-I'm sorry that you had to take care of him while I'm sleeping m-master."

The man looked over and smiled softly.

" It's nothing Hannie, come here ."

He patted the spot next to him.

The omega went over and the man pecked his cheek.

That made him flinch and flush.

" I like how you're still shy after what we did last night ?!"

He chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter