SILENCE

THE SILENCE

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

"Good evening everyone." YG sajangnim greeted us instantly when he step inside the mini auditorium that he rented for our YG mini concert. The concert are only for YG artists. Guests are the entire YG Family.

 

 

"Good evening sajangnim." We all greet him and do a bow as a sign of respect though we girls treat him like appa and he treats us more like a daughter there are still exemptions, this is just to show respect to him.

 

 

"Kindly sit down first and let's have a little talk before we start this mini concert." YG sajangnim said. We all followed and we sit down for the moment. He glanced at me shortly and then to the man who's giving me a cold treatment lately. The man who's breaking my heart slowly and painfully. I just want to know one thing but I don't have the courage to do so. Then I felt Bommie's hand, she squezzed my hand a bit and when I look at her....

 

 

"You'll be fine after this.... I know you can do it..... We are here for you...." She told me those words assuring me I will be fine after this performance.. Would I really be fine after this???... I just nodded and smile meekly to her.

 

 

"You are wondering now why I want you all to perform an English song for this performance right?"  Everyone nodded. No one dared to speak as we all letting YG sajangnim talk. Me and my girls already have an idea why. We had a deal with him not only because we want it but because the girls love me so much and they are trying to help me.

 

 

"Ok. First because 2NE1 will soon release an English album and I want them to get used to singing English songs. Second, everyone will released an English song, so I want to check your diction tonight and will see who needs more attention. 3rd, I will tell you later after the performance. I would like 2NE1 to perform last. Arasso?" YG sajangnim said.. We girls looked at each other before aggreeing to YG Sajangnim.

 

 

"NEH.." We all said..

 

 

"Okay then.. Prepare now and start in 30mins.." YG Sajangnim said. Then we all went at the backstage.

 

 

The line-up was Bigbang, Seven, Gummy Unnie, Tablo Oppa, Psy Oppa & lastly us the 2NE1. Each of us are only given 3 songs to perform. The girls chose the songs and I know why they choose this songs. We sang 'Love the way you Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna, CL, Minzy & Me do the rap part while Bom for the chorus, then we followed the 'Better in Time by Leona Lewis' and lastly.....

 

 

"For the last song, we will play as band.. Minzy the drummer, CL for the base guitar, Dara for the lead guitar and I will play the organ.. Dara will be the lead singer and the 3 of us will be the support. I hope you will like our LAST SONG ,'THE SILENCE by Alexandra Burke', that you will hear from us live." When Bom said those we all look at each other, the last sentence she said has struck us hard. Behind those sentence lies a different meaning but when we look at our audience they are totally clueless only YG Sajangnim has shown us smile.

 

 

I look at him and his looking at me, for a moment I thought I will break down again but when he shifted his gaze away from me I felt the pain again. Bom's hand touch my shoulder and she squezzed it a bit to get my attention. I look at her and the girls, they know what I feel now.. I nodded to them and smile, indicating that I am ready.. We girls hugged each other making everyone curiously look at us as to why we are acting like this.

 

 

"This is it, show them what you got Dara. After this we will live peacefully." I smiled at Bom, I know it will be hard at start but for my friends I have to live again, I can't be selfish anymore. The girls are hurting also seeing me like this, BROKEN... Then we started playing and I started singing..

  

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DpoA7FRgqU 

(Watch this.. It's a Daragon fanvid...) 

 

You Lift Me Up
And Knock Me Down
I'm Never Sure Just What To Feel When You're Around
I Speak My Heart
But Don't Know Why
Cause You Don't Never Really Say What's On You Mind

 

 

When I started singing everyone's eyes are on me including him. At this moment his not tearing his eyes away from me. We also has ups and down but this time I don't know what to feel anymore. I opened myself to him but he started to threat me differently. The cold treatment is killing me already. He doesn't open up to me anymore not like before when the issue on being involved with different women, his plagiarism case, his breathe performance on his concert and his incident was almost pulling him down. He started to distance himself from me.

 


It's Like
I'm Walking On Broken Glass
I Wanna Know But I Don't Wanna Ask

 

 

Everytime he treats me like I am no one in his life is already killing me. I want to know, I really want to know what's going on but I am afraid to ask, afraid of what he will say, afraid that I might not be able to take it. Is this his way to say Goodbye.

 


So Say You Love Me
Or Say You Need Me
Don't Let The Silence
Do The Talking
Just Say You Want Me
Or You Don't Need Me
Don't Let The Silence
Do The Talking


 

I look at him when I am singing this lines. All I want to know if He still loves me. I wanna know if he still cares about me, about US. I wanna know if he still needs me. I wanna know what's running on his mind right now.

 

It's Killing Me
(the Silence)
It's Killing Me
(the Silence)
It's Killing Me
(the Silence)

 

 

The cold treatment and his silence is KILLING ME. I'd rather heard something bad from him than hearing nothing.

 


You Let Me In
But Then Sometimes
Your Empty Eyes Just Make Me Feel So Cold Inside
When I'm With You
It's Like Rolling Dice
Don't Know Where Or How You're Gonna Make Me Cry

 

For the past couple of months, I keep on trying my best not to cry infront of him. I tried so hard that I end up crying in my friends arms every single day. I can't read him anymore, I don't know him anymore. And what scares me, he is no longer the man I have love for 5 years. The Man I am with thru my ups and downs.



So Say You Love Me
Or Say You Need Me
Don't Let The Silence
Do The Talking
Just Say You Want Me
Or You Don't Need Me
Don't Let The Silence
Do The Talking

 


It's Killing Me
(the Silence)
It's Killing Me Yeah
(the Silence)
Wooooo
(the Silence)


 

It's Like
I'm (i'm) Walking On (walking On) Broken Glass
I Wanna Know But I Don't Wanna Ask


 

'cause Once You Say It
You Can't Take It Back
If This's The End Then Please Just Make It Fast


 

I was looking at him and not tearing my gaze anymore when I started singing again the chorus of the song. He is looking intently at me now, the last line broke me 'If this's the end please just make it fast'. The man I love who makes me happy for the 5 years is the same man who's breaking me into pieces now. Before they could see the tears I look at the back where the girls are to sing the last part of the songs with their help. The tears started flowing while singing but never did I look at him ever again.

 

So Say You Love Me
Or Say You Need Me
Don't Let The Silence (ooohhhh)
Do The Talking
Just Say You Want Me (say You Want Me)
Or You Don't Need Me (but You Don't Want Me)
Don't Let The Silence
Do The Talking

Wooooooh
(love In Silence)

 


You Lift Me Up
And Knock Me Down
I'm Never Sure Just What To Feel When You're Around  

 

 I guess our story will end here. I can't take the silence anymore. I need my life back.

 

 

When we are done, the girls hugged me so tight. As they heard me crying, they started crying too. This will be the last time they will see my crying over him. This will be the last time I will let him treat me like this. This is enough.

 

 

The clapping and appreciation never stopped until YG Sajangnim joined us on stage. They are also curiously looking at us because we are crying.

 

 

"So I guess I need to tell you the last reason why we are all here and probably why they are crying. The 2NE1 are living tonight, they will stay now in U.S...." YG Sajangnim was cut instantly..

 

 

"WWHHHAAATTT???" Everyone shouted and my eyes landed to him again, for the first time he showed some expression, worried and fear. His looking at me, as if pleading to tell me what's going on but I looked away.

 

 

"Sit down everyone.. Well, since 2NE1 is debuting in America they specifically requested to let them stay in America from now on. As they don't want to travel back & forth anymore. I don't know how long they will be staying there but it will be more than 2 years. Big Bang did a great job already for their comeback and will prepare for the world tour already and since 2NE1 is leaving us, I will push now to let the new girl group to debut as the replacement of the girls while they are conquering U.S. I know, this is just a very very short notice but it's the girls who wanted this. The girls will manage also the YG office I will be putting in US this year." YG said.

 

 

"I am deeply hurt Dara-ah.. I am your bestfriend right?? Why you didn't tell me." Se7en said. When I look at him, I saw hurt from his eyes and I did what's best. I run to him and hugged him so tight while crying.

 

 

"Mianhe.. Mianhe.. Please try to understand.. We can't say goodbye.. We don't know how... Mianhe..." I keep on saying sorry..

 

 

"Aigoo.. Stop crying, I was just joking though I am really hurt.. But since this is work, I am fine with it. We will try our best to visit you there and I hope you could also visit us here once in awhile." Se7en said. But I know those two straight years will be impossible for us to go back especially me.

 

 

"Sorry to burst everyones bubbles but 2NE1 is not coming back for two straight years especially Dara. Dara, was casted to do drama in Japan & Taiwan and also to do a movie in Philippines. She accepted all the jobs so she may not be able to visit us for 3 straight years. As she will be flying back and forth from different countries. Now, I hate to say this but the girls need to go." YG Sajangnim looked at me and when I look into his eyes, my body just suddenly started moving and I hugged the man who became a father to me..

 

 

"Thank you Appa.. Thank you..." For the first time in my life I called him Appa.. The one that his been forcing me to call him.. I cried and then bid goodbye..

 

 

"Mianhe.... Mianhe.... Till then everyone..." I didn't look at him. I run off from the room as the tears that flowing are no longer for them but for my aching heart. They called out my name but I didn't stop from running. I found myself at the huge parking lot outside the mini auditorium... I look at the sky and closed my eyes as tears keep flowing from my eyes. This is it.. It's over...

 

 

"Dara..." I know it's him.. I clearly know who owns that voice... I didn't move, I pretend I didn't hear him. Now will he break his silence because I am living already.

 

 

"Dara.... don't do this.... I.... I'm.... Sorry......." He stuttered... I opened my eyes and look at the stars.. Sorry?? Would that be enough??

 

 

"Don't you think you are a bit too late for it??" I told him without leaving my eyes on the stars...

 

 

"Mianhe... Mianhe..." Is that all he could say.. SORRY???

 

 

"Your SILENCE.... It kills me so much but I tried to endure it for a couple of months. But I am only human, I get tired also." I tried so hard to control the tears but I think I didn't do enough as tears started rolling again.

 

 

"Dara.... Please.... give me another chance.... Please...." I looked at him this time.. From my vision I already saw the girls walking straight to us. 

 

 

"Mianhe.. But I am not happy anymore.. I'm tired waiting..." I told him.. But deep inside my heart is breaking.. I need space and time for myself..

 

 

"Dara.... Please........"

 

 

"Dara..... Come on......." Bom said once she pass from him... I didn't think twice and turned my back on him but he stopped me from his hug... my back facing him.. Bommie stopped and look at us..

 

 

"Dara... Please... don't do this to me.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being an a*sh*le.. For being a jerk.. For cheating on you... For everything.. Please, just give me a chance.... Dara please, I can't live without you..." I didn't respond..

 

 

"You are being selfish again!!! After you hurt Dara do you think everything will be back to normal when you say you are sorry!! You treated her like when all she did was to understand you! You don't know how long we suffered seeing her broken.. She tried to endure THE SILENCE that's you are trying to put up for the past months!! How can you be selfish and telling her like that!! There is no way I would let you hurt her again!! This is for the sake of everyone! You can do everything now!" Bom snapped at him and I just look at her. I removed his hands. Look at the YG family and bow my head and said sorry. I look at the girls behind me now and smile at them..

 

 

"Goodbye KWON JIYONG......" When I said those I turned my back and went inside the van followed by the girls leaving the entire family stunned. Only YG sajangnim who knows what's going on between us.

 

 

If we are meant to be together then Fate will bring us back together. For now, I want to rest my heart. I need to pick-up the broken pieces of me.

 

 

Saranghae KWON JIYONG but IT'S OVER.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy story.. I just got nothing to do...

 

Mianhe... ;)