[ sinju ] heights

drabbles and doodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, unnie. I swear it’s not that bad.”

 

“No, SInb. This is the worst.”

 

The reason they’re in this situation is how Sinb wanted to spend the day with only Yuju at the amusement park. Of course, how could Yuju deny Sinb’s request? The only thing she accidentally turns a blind eye to is Sinb’s love and enjoyment for extreme rides. And everyone knows that Yuju is afraid of heights. 

 

Sinb has been understanding the whole time. They spend their time on moderate rides and everything else that doesn’t relate to extreme tall heights.

 

But she made it clear that the one thing she wants to ride is the ferris wheel.

 

Yuju agreed easily, because the wheel doesn’t spin as fast as roller coasters, and she doesn’t need to look below when all she can see is SInb’s lovely face.

 

But everything goes wrong the moment they reach the top.

 

Yuju has been holding Sinb’s hand tightly as they talk and enjoy the scenery of the sky, until the whole compartment stops in place and shakes madly. Yuju begins to panic and goes to Sinb’s arms without hesitation. 

 

“Eunbi-ah…” Yuju, although comforted by the warmth of Sinb’s hug, begins to crack when they don’t move for nearly 10 minutes. She looks towards the window, regretting it almost immediately, and trembles at the sight. They’re stuck at the very top!

 

“It’s okay, unnie.” Sinb her back slowly, “Don’t look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter