[yumji] comfortable

drabbles and doodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuju hums fondly as the day passes slowly. They’re on the couch, comfortable and at ease, because spending their time together is the best thing Yuju can ask for.

 

The couch is comfy, but the warmth of Umji’s body snuggling close to her beats anything Yuju has ever felt before. She’s casually sitting on Yuju’s lap, wearing one of her oversized shirts, while completely focused on the novel she’s reading. The younger head’s on the crook of her neck, and Yuju couldn’t resist the urge to play with some strands of her hair.

 

“Babe,” Yuju calls out.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Eunbi is asking us if we want to hang out with the group today.”

 

“Hmm…Let’s pass.” Umji mumbles after a moment of thinking.

 

“Okay, any reason?” Yuju quickly types a message to inform them that they couldn’t come. 

 

Umji’s lips curve into a smile as she lifts her head up from her book. “I’m too comfortable to move.”

 

At that especially cute reason, Yuju shares a similar smile on her face. “You’re so adorable, you know that?”

 

“I know.” Umji leans closer and places a warm kiss on Yuju’s cheeks. As if that could satisfy Yuju, so the woman cups Umji’s cheeks within her palms and leans into her lips. They kiss short and sweet. Umji promptly returns to rest her head on Yuju’s shoulder while her eyes return to the paragraphs of words.

 

Surely, Yuju’s embrace is her most favorite thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter