The Right Punishment for Jessica Jung

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

When Taeyeon and Tiffany walk in the Smart Class, the whole class greet them, ''Welcome back, 'TaeNy!'"

They just smile and wave at them.

One of their classments, Lee Kira said to Taeyeon and Tiffany, "Emm.. Taeyeon and Tiffany, Jessica wants to talk with you girls."

"Okay," Taeyeon replies and walks to Jessica's table along with Tiffany.

Taeyeon's POV :

Now, this Jessica Jung, what she wants from me and Tiffany? Did she want revenge? I'll give her some revenge!

"Hey," Jessica greets me and Tiffany with an evil smile.

"We know your plan, Jessica Jung," I reply with a grin.

"Well, I.HATE.YOU.TIFFANY.HWANG! Get it?!" Jessica said with a scary voice.

"Why would you hate me?! Are you jealous on me?!" Tiffany replies angrily.

"Yeah, what you said about me is---," Jessica is about to finish her words but, luckily, Madam Kim, our History teacher comes in our class.

"Good morning, teacher!" The Smart Class stand up and greet Madam Kim.

"Good morning, class. I'm Madam Kim, your History teacher. Sit down," Madam Kim introuduces herself.

The Smart Class sit down and Madam Kim starts her lessons.

Wow, I was amazed with Madam Kim's lesson today. She teaches us like great! She teaches us properly and slowly.

"Now, class, if you understand your lesson, do your workbook page 1 until 6 and if you have any problems with the questions, refer to your textbook," Madam Kim gives the Smart Class some work.

"Alright, Madam Kim," The whole class start doing their work.

----------------------------------

20 minutes later, seems the whole class had finished their work including me and Tiffany.

"Class, put all your books on the teacher's table," Madam Kim said and the whole class send their books.

"Okay, class will be over in like 15 minutes so, please read the whole chapter 1 of your textbook," Madam Kim checks all the workbooks.

The whole class is just silent reading the textbooks.

Me, Kim Taeyeon hear some noise behind me.

"Aish, that Kim Taeyeon, she must be with me! Not with that Tiffany Hwang," Jessica just said all the words in her heart.

"Tiffany Hwang is just like an enemy to me. She's really gonna be my 'victim'. I promise...," Jessica continues.

She did not even read the textbook at all!

I walk to Madam Kim.

"Madam Kim, Jessica Jung did not read her textbook. She just keep speaking to herself," I said to Madam Kim.

"Oh, really?! COME HERE, JESSICA JUNG!!!!!!" Madam Kim screams like a terrifying ghost.

Jessica, in a scared emotion walks slowly to Madam Kim.

- End of Taeyeon's POV -

Jessica's POV :

"Y-y-yes... Madam Kim," I talk softly to Madam Kim.

"Since you did not read your textbook, I will have a punishment for you....," Madam Kim said to me.

"You will have to clean the school park for the whole week. I have the rights to punish you because I am the discipline teacher," Madam Kim continues.

Oh my gosh! R-r-really? No!

"Now, go out of your class, take the broom and sweep the whole school park! You are not allowed to go out of school until you're finished with your work," Madam Kim takes me outside the class.

The Smart Class laugh at me.

I'm really a spoiled kid.

I go around the school to find where the school keep the broom.

I suddenly bump to a young girl named Mira.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, can I know where this school put the brooms? I am new here and I am punished to clean the whole school park," I tell my problem to Mira.

"Oh, sure! This way," That girl (Mira) shows me the way to the storeroom, where the school put the brooms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Anyway, what's your name? I'm Jessica Jung," I introduce myself to the girl.

"I'm Kim Mira. Call me Mira. I need to go now. Bye!" Mira walks away to the toilet.

-----------------------------------

I take the brooms and clean the whole school park.

Haish, too many leaves and rubbish. How irrensponsible students.

I look at my watch, it's 11:20am.

Oh dear, 1 more hour until school dismissed! I need to be quick.

I quickly clean the school park.

---------------------------------------

At 12:20pm ......

* Kring! * The school bell rings.

Finally, school dismissed!

For me, Jessica Jung, can't leave the school park.

Still have a few leaves and rubbish to be clean. I am so ashamed of myself.

Lots of students laugh at me because of what I am doing now.

But, never mind. I'm use with this when I am at San Francisco.

I am a spoiled kid, a bad and rude girl. Should I forgive to Taeyeon and Tiffany?

Or just let them be my enemies?

I want to regret but .........

- End of Jessica's POV -

Jessica just sweeps all the rubbish and leaves.

And 10 minutes later, she finishes all her work and leaves Jeonhwa High School with a grin.

Jessica's mother, who was waiting for Jessica scolds her.

"Jessica hunny, why are you late? You get punished again!"

Jessica just nod and walks in her car, sadly.